剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I can't breathe... It's OK.
我无法呼吸 没事的
It's OK...
没事的
Let me go.
放开我
I am.
我正在放手
Goodbye, Jonathan.
永别了 乔纳森
Goodbye.
再见
No...
不
The love I have for you...
我对你的爱
...is a love that knows no bounds.
是没有边界的
In times of joy as well as sadness...
无论是欢乐还是悲伤
...in sickness and health...
疾病还是健康
I will love you as my equal...
我会像爱自己一般的爱你
And protect you above all else.
保护着你胜过所有
I will share with you my truest feelings...
我会与你共享我最真挚的情感
And when you speak, I will listen.
当你倾诉时 我会聆听
I will catch you when you fall.
当你跌倒时 我会稳稳地接住你
And when you soar...
而当你展翅翱翔时
I will help you reach your greatest heights.
我会辅助你达到自己的极限
Magnus Bane.
马格纳斯·贝恩
Alexander Gideon Lightwood.
亚历山大·基甸·莱特伍德
I am and I will always be your loving husband.
我是 而且我永远会是爱你的丈夫
It is my honour to pronounce you one.
宣布你们结为夫夫是我的荣幸
I'm not stepping on your feet, am I?
我没有踩到你的脚 对吗
How could you be?
你怎么会呢
It's like I'm walking on air.
感觉上我在踏空行走
I've never seen my brother as happy
我永远也不会看到我的兄弟
as he is when he's with Magnus.
像他跟马格努斯在一起时那样开心
I know the feeling.
我知道那种感觉
Amigos...
朋友们
Raphael.
拉斐尔
It's so good to see you, Raphael.
很高兴见到你 拉斐尔
I'm glad you two are together.
我很高兴看到你们两在一起了
You couldn't ask for a better man.
你找不到比这更好的人了
How is life as a mundane?
作为普通人的生活怎么样
It's amazing.
很美妙
I'm finally able to...
我总算可以
pursue a calling I've had since I was a kid.
追求我从儿时起就梦想着的职业了
Celebrity tamale chef?
玉米明星厨师
Men's tailor?
男士裁缝
Yeah, no.
不是的
I joined the seminary.
我加入了神学院
You're gonna be priest?
你将要称为一名牧师吗
One day.
有一天会吧
But I have to get back in touch with my God first.
但我还是要先和我的上帝取得联♥系♥
I'm happy for you, Raphael.
我为你感到高兴 拉斐尔
Yeah, well...
是的 好吧
I have a lot to repent for.
我有很多要忏悔的事
Hey, guys.
嘿 大家
Hey!
嗨
Clary, you look absolutely stunning.
克莱瑞 你看起来光彩照人
Well, look who's talking.
好吧 还是你更美
Simon, can I steal you for a minute?
西蒙 我可以跟你谈谈吗
Yeah, sure.
是的 当然
I just want you to know that...
我只是想让你知道
having you as my best friend,
有你作为我最好的朋友
as kids, and...
作为孩子 还有
during our adventure in the Shadow World...
在我们在暗影世界里的历险中
...I don't know what I would've done without you.
我不知道没了你我会做出什么事
Thanks, Fray.
谢谢 弗雷
I feel the same way.
我也有相同的感觉
Why does this feel like some weird goodbye?
为什么感觉这是某种古怪的再见呢
Can't a girl get sentimental?
一个女孩就不能多愁善感吗
Of course. By all means. Get sentimental.
当然可以 请随意 多愁善感吧
OK. Go get her.
好的 去找她吧
OK.
好的
Well, why couldn't we both wear wedding dresses?
好吧 为什么我们两不能都穿婚纱嗯
Or we could wear tuxes.
或者我们也可以都穿燕尾服
Yeah, Jia would love that.
是的 贾会喜欢的
Yeah, she would.
是的 她会的
Look at you. You have got some moves.
看看你 你真的学会了一些舞步了啊
Well, she's not the only one who's got some moves.
好吧 她可不是唯一一个学会了舞步的人
A Shadowhunter complimenting a warlock?
一个暗阴猎手在赞美一名术士吗
Andrew Underhill.
安德鲁·下丘
Lorenzo Rei.
洛伦佐·雷
It's a pleasure.
这很荣幸
So, what do I call you?
所以 我该怎么称呼你
Whatever you want, Max.
随你喜欢 马克斯
How about... brother?
那 兄弟怎么样
Sounds like a plan.
听起来很不错
Since we're all together...
既然我们都在
there's something I wanted to tell you.
有些事情我想告诉你们
I'll admit it's a bit awkward.
我不得不说这有点尴尬
It's about Luke...
是跟卢克有关的
That you guys are a thing?
是说你们喜欢彼此吗
Uh, yeah... it's been very obvious.
呃 是的 这很明显了
It has?
有吗
Yeah. We think it's great.
是的 我们觉得这很棒
We all do.
我们都这么觉得
I'm so happy you feel that way.
我很高兴你们这么想
Maryse, you and Luke are...
玛丽斯 你和卢克是
You're meant for each other.
你们是天生一对
Thank you. That means a lot, Clary.
谢谢你 这对我有很大意义 克莱瑞
Clary.
克莱瑞
I want you to know...
我想让你知道
no one will ever replace your mom in Luke's eyes.
在卢克眼中没有人会代替你的妈妈
Maryse, um...
玛丽斯 呃
do you think the Angels are capable of forgiveness?
你觉不觉天使们有宽恕的能力
What's this about? Jonathan?
你指什么 乔纳森吗
Well...
好吧
As my mother used to say...
正如我妈妈以前常说的
...the Angels work in mysterious ways.
天使们总是神秘行事
I suppose anything is possible.
我想一切皆有可能
Hey. Mind if I borrow her?
嘿 介意我借用一下她吗
Of course. Thank you.
当然 谢谢你
You know...
你知道的
being at this wedding,
出席这场婚礼
it's made me think.
这使我思考
I was brought up to believe
在我成长过程中我一直被教育着
I had to be perfect.
我必须做到完美
A perfect warrior...
一个完美的战士
a perfect soldier...
一名完美的士兵
...a perfect son.
一位完美的儿子
Even when I came to live with the Lightwoods,
甚至在我和莱特伍德一起生活以后
I believed that if I wasn't perfect...
我认为如果我不够完美的话
they'd send me away.
他们会把我送走
I didn't think anyone...
我不认为有任何一个人
could love me unconditionally.
会无条件的爱我
No matter what mistakes I made.
无论我犯过什么错
And then you showed up.
之后你就出现了
And you broke everything I believed into pieces.
你把我以前所坚信的一切全都打破
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Oh, don't be.
不用这样
You're the best thing that ever happened to me, Clary Fairchild.
遇见你是我这辈子最美好的事情 克莱瑞·费尔柴尔德
Every single cell in my body loves you.
我身体里的每一个细胞都爱着你
And when those cells die, and new ones are born,
即便他们死了 那些新生的
those cells love you even more.
会比以前更爱你
So, Jace
所以 杰斯
no matter what happens,
无论发生什么
my love for you
我对你的爱
will never die.
永不消逝
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表