剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
OK.
好的。
Well, suit yourself.
好吧,随便你。
I need you to go to Alicante.
我要你去阿利坎特。
As a Nephilim, you can enter without being detected.
作为一个Nephilim,你可以进入而不被发现。
I'll provide you a warlock to portal you.
我会给你提供一个术士来传送你。
Then you will go to the Cemetery of the Disgraced.
然后你就会去那个耻辱的墓地。
That's a highly secured area now.
这是一个高度安全的地区。
Oh, you'll find a way in.
你会找到办法的。
And once you do,
一旦你这么做了,
you will bring me the flesh of his father.
你要把他父亲的肉带给我。
Valentine.
瓦伦丁。
Smart boy.
聪明的男孩。
Luke. You wanted to see me?
卢克。你想见我?
I haven't been here since take your kid to work day.
自从带你孩子上班后我就没来过这里。
I need you for a reconnaissance mission.
我需要你执行侦察任务。
Me
我
You broke the bones of a wolf and nearly killed a vampire
你打断了狼的骨头,差点杀了一个吸血鬼
with that... thing on your head.
与……你头上的东西。
You're added protection. So I'm like a body guard?
你说的保护。所以我就像个保镖?
I'm Kevin Costner, you're Whitney Houston!
我是凯文·科斯特纳,你是惠特尼·休斯顿!
No. It's nothing like that.
不。不是那样的。
Well, it's actually kind of like that...
其实是这样的…
All right. Ollie's contact has been seeing an influx of people
好吧。奥利的联♥系♥人已经看到大量的人涌入
loitering around this intersection.
在这个十字路口闲逛。
Everyday people with the same vacant look in their eyes.
每天的人都带着同样茫然的眼神。
So you think that's where Lilith is hiding?
你觉得莉莉丝就藏在这里?
Yeah.
是的。
Don't tell me this is police business you can't discuss.
别告诉我这是警♥察♥的事你不能讨论。
Where's Ollie? Sam--
奥利在哪儿?山姆,
She would never disappear this long without calling.
她永远不会这么久不打电♥话♥就消失。
OK? Even for her job.
好吗?甚至为了她的工作。
All right, look. I-- Does this have to do
好吧,听着。这有关系吗
with your damn Shadow World?! I can't talk about this here.
你那该死的阴影世界?!我不能在这里谈这个。
Just follow me.
就跟我来。
It's wonderful to see you all,
很高兴见到大家,
but based on this unscheduled visit,
但基于这次计划外的访问,
it seems that something
似乎
must be amiss. What's happened?
一定是有毛病的。发生了什么事?
Jace has been compromised
杰斯已经妥协了
by the Greater Demon Lilith.
更大的恶魔莉莉丝。
She's controlling his every move.
她控制着他的一举一动。
Oh, by the Angel...
哦,天哪……
How did this happen?
这是怎么发生的?
We don't know.
我们不知道。
If this is true...
如果这是真的……
you know it will be
你知道会的
grounds for a kill order.
杀戮命令的理由。
We believe we can cure Jace
我们相信我们能治愈杰斯
without having to alert the Clave.
不需要提醒Clave。
That's why we came to you.
这就是我们来找你的原因。
If you can give us the Malachi Configuration,
如果你能给我们玛拉基构型,
we can contain Jace.
我们能牵制住杰斯。
We can cure him.
我们能治好他。
And what do I tell Consul Penhallow?
我该怎么跟潘哈罗领事说呢?
Who says she has to know?
谁说她必须知道?
JORDAN: Thank you.
乔丹:谢谢。
Did you see me out there?
你看见我了吗?
Did you see how long
你看到多久了吗
I rode that wave?
我乘着海浪?
You were amazing.
你是惊人的。
And insanely beautiful
疯狂的美丽
riding that 1 foot wave.
骑着1英尺高的波浪。
You know, I wish I could show you real swells.
你知道,我希望我能让你看看真正的肿胀。
Well, anytime you want to take me to Australia,
任何时候你想带我去澳大利亚
I'm game. You know, I was...
我的游戏。你知道,我…
I was thinking more Fiji.
我想更多的是斐济。
Even better.
那就更好了。
No, I'm serious.
不,我是认真的。
You know, what's keeping us here?
你知道,是什么让我们留在这里?
We should move to Fiji.
我们应该搬到斐济去。
Yeah, OK.
是的,好的。
You know, when I was a kid,
我小时候
I cut out this picture of Namotu Island.
我剪下了这张南木岛的照片。
And, ah...
,啊……
I always wanted to go, but...
我一直想去,但是……
we could never afford it.
我们负担不起。
Now, it just feels so far away.
现在,它只是感觉如此遥远。
Well, I wouldn't mind getting out of the Jersey cold.
好吧,我不介意离开寒冷的泽西。
You know, it's warm every single day of the year.
你知道,一年中每天都很暖和。
We could live on the beach,
我们可以住在海滩上,
give surf lessons to tourists.
给游客上冲浪课。
No more shoveling snow or sitting in traffic.
不再铲雪,也不再堵车。
I bet my parents wouldn't even miss me.
我打赌我的父母甚至不会想我。
Oh, of course they would.
哦,他们当然会。
But they'd understand.
但他们会理解的。
You can't live under the cloud
你不能生活在云端
of your brother's death forever, Maia.
你哥哥的死讯,玛雅。
I love you, Jordan Kyle.
我爱你,乔丹凯尔。
I love you too.
我也爱你。
This is Praetor Kyle.
我是裁判官凯尔。
I want to be taken off the case.
我想撤掉这个案子。
[You know that's against the oath.]
(你知道那是违反誓言的。)
Yeah. I don't care.
是的。我也不在乎
I'm willing to suffer the consequences.
我愿意承担后果。
I can't be here anymore.
我不能再呆在这里了。
My security clearance must be used in person
我的安全许可必须亲自使用
via thumbprint.
通过拇指指纹。
Well, that's a new development.
这是一个新的发展。
When the Circle members got ousted,
当圈子成员被驱逐时,
we increased security protocol
我们增加了安全协议
in certain high-risk areas in the city.
在城市的某些高风险地区。
The Armory is one of them.
军械库就是其中之一。
I didn't realize we had visitors.
我不知道有人来访。
Consul Penhallow.
彭哈洛领事。
What brings the crown jewels
皇冠上的珠宝是怎么来的
of the New York Institute to Alicante?
从纽约学院到阿利坎特?
Inquisitor Herondale was just
审讯官Herondale是公正的
giving us a tour... Of the Armory, so I can improve
带我们参观……所以我可以改进
the operations in New York.
在纽约的业务。
What a wonderful idea.
真是个好主意。
I have a few moments to spare, do you mind if I join?
我有几分钟空闲时间,你介意我加入吗?
Actually, Consul Penhallow,
实际上,彭哈洛领事,
I was hoping to speak with you privately.
我想和你单独谈谈。
Of course.
当然可以。
Consul.
领事。
Is this about your mother?
是关于你妈妈的吗?
No.
不。
I wanted to talk to you about that delegate position
我想和你谈谈那个委派的职位
you had offered me.
你已经答应过我了。
I'm having second thoughts
我正在重新考虑
about turning down the promotion.
关于拒绝升职的事。
I'm glad to hear you're a willing candidate.
听说你愿意当候选人,我很高兴。
Unfortunately, I've already offered the position
不幸的是,我已经提供了这个职位
to Michael Rayhorn, of the Brussels Institute.
致布鲁塞尔研究所的迈克尔·雷霍恩。
Hmm. That is...
嗯。这是……
unfortunate.
不幸的。
What about a variation on a healing spell?
治疗法术的变异呢?
It's not that simple.
事情没那么简单。
My elixir has already taken a hold of him.
我的长生不老药已经控制住他了。
Magnus, you can't blame yourself.
马格纳斯,你不能责怪你自己。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表