剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Because Valentine killed him at Lake Lyn.
因为瓦伦丁在林湖杀了他。
You mean tried to kill him?
你是说想杀了他?
No.
不。
He was dead.
他已经死了。
If Jace was dead...
如果杰斯死了……
...how is he alive now?
…他现在怎么还活着?
You want the truth?
你想知道真♥相♥?
I don't need your Sword.
我不需要你的剑。
No! Let her speak.
不!让她说话。
After my father killed Jace
在我父亲杀了杰斯之后
he summoned Raziel to compel a wish.
他召来拉齐尔,强迫他许个愿。
But I killed Valentine first...
但我先杀了瓦伦丁…
...and used the wish to bring Jace back.
…用这个愿望把杰斯带回来。
Do you have any idea what you've done?
你知道你做了什么吗?
Since the time of Jonathan Shadowhunter,
自从JonathanShadowhunter的时代,
we have battled demons with the reassurance
我们用这种安慰与恶魔作战
that if an insurmountable evil were to take over the world,
如果一个无法克服的恶魔要统治世界,
the Angel's wish could save us.
天使的愿望可以拯救我们。
You've taken that away.
你把它拿走了。
To you, an insurmountable evil
对你来说,这是一个无法克服的恶魔
is a world overrun by demons.
是一个恶魔横行的世界。
To me, it's the mass murder
对我来说,这就是大屠♥杀♥
of all creatures with demon blood.
在所有有恶魔血的生物中。
Any wish that has the power
任何有力量的愿望
to cause that kind of destruction
造成这种破坏
is not a gift.
不是礼物。
It's a curse.
这是一个诅咒。
I'm glad it's gone.
我很高兴它不见了。
Tell me.
告诉我。
Clary's on trial under the Soul Sword.
克莱瑞在灵魂之剑下受审。
I gotta get to Alicante.
我得去阿利坎特。
I gotta break her out.
我得把她救出来。
Of the Gard? That's impossible.
加尔省?这是不可能的。
There's a wolf pack in the Brocelind Forest.
在Brocelind森林里有一群狼。
I'll head over the mountains to Idris
我要翻山越岭去伊德瑞斯
and enlist their help.
寻求他们的帮助。
You know better than anyone
你比任何人都清楚
the Brocelind wolves are feral.
Brocelind狼是野生的。
They can't be trusted.
他们不可信。
The last thing Clary needs
克莱瑞最不需要的东西
is to lose the only real father she's ever had.
失去她唯一的亲生父亲
I've already lost Jocelyn.
我已经失去乔斯林了。
I'm not losing Clary too.
我也不会失去克莱瑞。
Well, I guess if you're the Queen of Hell,
我猜如果你是地狱女王
this place feels like home.
这地方有家的感觉。
Just stay with me in case we run into any company.
跟我在一起,以防我们碰到什么公♥司♥。
Is that salt?
这是盐吗?
Yeah, this was me.
是的,这就是我。
So you blasted Lilith's henchmen into salt?
所以你把莉莉丝的跟班炸成盐?
Not on purpose. This thing just goes into...
不是故意的。这个就变成。
high gear around demons, I guess.
我猜是在恶魔周围高速行驶。
I smell blood.
我闻到血的味道。
I do too. Lots of it.
我也做。这样的例子有很多。
But it's not normal.
但这并不正常。
Wow...
哇……
Is there a scent you can pick up to track?
有没有一种气味是你可以追踪到的?
I wish, but this isn't from just one person.
我希望如此,但这不只是来自一个人。
Yeah, I'm getting a mix of like, 20.
是啊,大概有20个。
Maybe more.
也许更多。
So what's this for?
这是干什么用的?
I don't know, but...
我不知道,但是…
I think there's something inside.
我觉得里面有东西。
Hey...
嘿…
The top comes off.
盖子掉了。
Grab the other side.
抓住另一边。
It looks like some sort of cocoon...
它看起来像一个茧…
MAIA: Decorated in strange symbols.
玛雅:用奇怪的符号♥装饰。
It's Enochian.
诺派。
The ancient symbols are for blood...
古代的符号♥是血…
flesh... and heart.
肉……和心脏。
This is part of a demonic resurrection ritual.
这是恶魔复活仪式的一部分。
I'm gonna send a couple shots of this to Luke.
我要给卢克拍几张照片。
Call him with an update.
打电♥话♥告诉他最新情况。
All right, there's no reception.
好吧,没有接待。
I'll call Luke from outside.
我从外面给卢克打电♥话♥。
Since when do you study ancient demonic languages?
你什么时候开始学古代恶魔语言的?
Like you said, people change.
就像你说的,人是会变的。
Alec?
亚历克?
Alec?
亚历克?
Who are you? Stay away!
你是谁?远离!
It's OK, Jace.
没关系,杰斯。
I'm not here to hurt you.
我不是来伤害你的。
How do you know my name?
你怎么知道我的名字?
You're Lilith. Give me back my brother and sister!
你是莉莉丝。把我的兄弟姐妹还给我!
No, I'm not Lilith.
不,我不是莉莉丝。
I can take you to your brother and sister if you come with me.
如果你和我一起去,我可以带你去见你的哥哥姐姐。
No. You're gonna make me disappear.
不。你会让我消失的。
Just like you make everything disappear!
就像你让一切都消失了一样!
You can trust me.
你可以相信我。
The only people I trust are Alec and Isabelle.
我唯一信任的人是亚历克和伊莎贝尔。
I'm...
我…
...their friend.
…他们的朋友。
Otherwise, how would I know this?
否则,我怎么知道?
Maryse used to sing that to us
玛丽曾经给我们唱过这首歌♥
every night before we went to bed.
每天晚上睡觉前。
And you always sang the English.
你总是唱英国歌♥。
Come with me.
跟我来。
Izzy?
伊兹?
Clary!
克莱瑞!
Jace?
杰斯吗?
I tried not to.
我尽量不这么做。
I tried every time.
我每次都试了。
It's OK.
没关系。
All right?
好吧?
None of this is real.
这些都不是真的。
Lilith's torturing me.
莉莉丝的折磨我。
She's punishing me. She's...
她惩罚我。她的……
I'm gonna get you out of here. All right?
我要带你出去。好吧?
No, please! Please...
不,请!请……
I can't... I can't kill you too.
我不能……我也不能杀你。
Please, I can't... You won't.
请,我不能……你不会。
You won't. You won't.
你不会。你不会。
OK? I'm not part of Lilith's mind games.
好吗?我不是莉莉丝心理游戏的一部分。
I'm real. This is... this is real.
我是真实的。这是……这是真实的。
We're OK.
我们好了。
Are you really here?
你真的在这里吗?
Yes. Please...
是的。请……
I've got you.
我有你。
All right?
好吧?
Jace?
杰斯吗?
Izzy...
伊兹……
Jace!
杰斯!
Jordan says the symbols are for some sort of...
乔丹说这些符号♥是为了某种…
resurrection ritual. What would Lilith want to be resurrecting?
复活的仪式。莉莉丝想要复活什么?
Whatever it is, we need to stop her.
不管是什么,我们得阻止她。
What about Clary? Have you talked to anyone in Alicante?
克莱瑞?你和阿利坎特的人谈过吗?
I got the information that I need.
我得到了我需要的信息。
Don't worry about Clary. I'll make sure she's safe.
别担心克莱瑞。我会确保她的安全。
Safe from what? What'd you find out?
远离什么?你发现了什么?
Listen, I'm handling it.
听着,我正在处理。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表