剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
there s no point in getting into that right now.
现在没必要争论这件事
Abandoning you after I turned you...
在我把你变身之后还抛弃了你
...I ll never forgive myself for that.
我永远都不会原谅自己的
We don t have to talk about it.
我们不要说这件事了
I just want it on record.
我只是想说明一下
Just in case...
以防万一
Jordan, stop. It s OK.
乔丹 别说了 没关系
I feel lucky in a way.
我觉得自己挺幸运的
I only ever wanted to be by your side.
我只想在你身边待着
Jordan...
乔丹
Hey...
嘿
I wish I could take it all back.
我真希望这一切没有发生过
Sometimes...
有时候
Jordan...
乔丹
Jordan.
乔丹
Hey...
嘿
Hey, I forgive you, OK?
嘿 我原谅你了 好吗
I was just confused and... sad.
我那时候只是又困惑又伤心
And... mad at myself for loving you.
为我爱上你而生气
But... it doesn t matter now.
但是 现在这都无所谓了
Jordan!
乔丹
Jordan, you re gonna get through this!
乔丹 你能挺过去的
Thank you, but...
谢谢你 但是
I don t think you re supposed to take those.
我觉得你不应该拿走它的
There was no one there to stop me.
没有人阻止我啊
What, are you some kind of outlaw now?
怎么 你现在要当个小偷了吗
You re right. I m sorry.
你说得没错 我很抱歉
I think I just forget myself around you.
我一待在你身边就忘记自我了
What s wrong?
怎么了
Nothing, nothing.
没什么 没什么
I m, um, I m...
我只是
I m, uh, I m light-headed.
我头有点儿晕
I must be dehydrated.
我肯定是脱水了
Oh, I m so stupid.
哦 是我太蠢了
It s me. I ve been running you ragged
都怪我 我今儿带你在市里
all over the city.
到处乱跑
Maybe you could get us something to drink?
你可以去买♥♥两杯喝的吗
Of course.
当然了
Stay right there.
你呆在这里
Clary ?
克拉里
Izzy, I m on the promenade
伊兹 我正在和乔纳森
with Jonathan.
在街头散步
Are you OK?
你没事吧
I m fine. He doesn t know I know.
我没事 他还不知道我已经知道这件事了
But... Jace has gotta be in danger.
但是 杰斯现在肯定很危险
Just sit tight. I ll find Jace. Then I m coming for you.
你先在那里待着 我先去找杰斯 然后我就去找你
I ll deactivate my anti-tracking rune.
我把我的反追踪符文关掉
Good idea. Once we find you,
好主意 等我们找到你之后
you can use your Somnus Rune.
你可以使用你的睡眠符文
That ll only sedate him for a minute.
那只能让他睡着一分钟啊
That ll give us enough time to take him into custody.
已经足够让我们把他带到拘留所了
Who s that?
你在和谁打电♥话♥啊
Uh, Alec.
是亚历克
Clary?
克拉里
Uh, he s checking on a report.
他正在检查一份报告
But I told him about your surprise,
但我把你安排的惊喜告诉他了
and he said to take the rest of the day off.
于是他说今天就先给我放假了
Well, I guess I owe him one.
看来我欠了他一个人情
Let s go.
咱们走吧
Come on.
走吧
New York to Antwerp in 14 seconds.
只用了14秒就从纽约到安特卫普
There really isn t a better way to travel.
没有比这更好的旅行方式了
Let s just grab the Sword and get out of here.
赶紧拿到那把剑 然后离开这里
Don t touch anything you don t have to.
如果不是必要的话 不要碰到任何东西
Alexander, surely you re not squeamish
亚历山大 如果看到一具死尸
about seeing a dead body?
你不会紧张吧
No. I m "squeamish" about disturbing a man s grave.
不会 我只对掘别人坟墓的事感到紧张
Easy.
小心点
Relax.
别紧张
So, it s the Morning Star Sword?
这就是辰星之剑喽
Nope.
不是
What?
什么
The sheath appears to be authentic:
剑鞘似乎是真实的
onyx-plated silver.
玛瑙镀银的
But the blade... not so much.
但是刀片 就不是了
It s a fake.
这是赝品
Someone beat us to it.
有人抢先了我们一步
Jonathan?
乔纳森吗
I don t think so.
应该不是他
Judging from the cobwebs,
从这儿的蜘蛛网判断
it s been at least 20 years.
应该是20年前就拿走了
There s an inscription.
这上面有铭文
"Sword of Lucifer, whose might will drive the Fallen..."
路西法之剑 它的力量能把堕落者
"...from the many realms of Hell."
从地狱的许多层中驱逐出去
With the real sword,
拿到真剑
Jonathan can summon an army of demons.
乔纳森可以召唤一支恶魔军队
He s on the move.
他要行动了
What the...
什么鬼
Now, where d you learn how to do that?
你这是从哪儿学到的
I ve seen a lot of movies.
我看过不少电影
Jace!
杰斯
Oh, my God.
天呐
By the Angel.
看在天使的份上
Where is she?! Where s Clary?
她人呢 克拉里呢
She s with Jonathan.
她和乔纳森在一起
He glamoured himself to look like you.
他把自己伪装成了你的样子
Does she know?!
她知道这件事吗
Yes. But we have to move quickly.
知道 但我们得快点行动了
They re heading north, to Harlem.
他们要去往北方 去哈莱姆区
"To Harlem..." There s a huge ley line junction out there.
哈莱姆区 那里有一个巨大的雷线交汇处
He must be trying to get her to his apartment.
他肯定是想把他带到公♥寓♥里去
If he gets her inside--
如果他把她带进去了
That s not gonna happen.
绝对不会这样的
Let s go.
快走吧
Oh. OK.
好吧
Let s be quick.
咱们得快点儿
I have a couple of books that I want to bring
我得带上几本书
that might mention the Sword.
那上面可能提到了那把剑
And it couldn t hurt to take along a few apothecary supplies.
另外带上一些药品也无妨
Whoa, whoa. What s with all the packing?
喂 喂 干嘛要收拾东西啊
We can just come back here after we check in
等我们去学院报到完之后
at the Institute.
可以再回来一趟
Actually...
实际上
I don t think that s possible.
我觉得这是不可能的了
Why not?
为什么
When Lorenzo gave me my magic back,
洛伦佐在把我的魔法还给我时
he did so at a price.
但这是有报酬的
Oh, my God.
天呐
He asked you for your--
他要了你的
Apartment.
公♥寓♥
Why?
为什么
I wasn t in a position to refuse.
我没有资格拒绝
I ll kill him.
我要杀了他
Alexander, no.
亚历山大 别
He took advantage of you! He stole your home!
他占了你便宜 他偷了你的家
He didn t steal it. I gave it to him.
他没有偷 是我给他的
And if I had to, I d do it again.
如果没办法 我还是会这么决定的
I don t understand.
我不明白
I ve had... many, many happy memories
这个公♥寓♥里 承载了我
in this apartment.
很多快乐回忆
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表