剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Hey...
嘿
Jonathan
是乔纳森
Absolutely not.
坚决不行
IZZY: Please!
拜托
If things go sideways,
要是事态一发不可收拾
your Mark is the only thing
那只有你的血印
that can banish Lilithback to Edom.
能赶莉莉丝回以东了
Madness.
真是疯了
Why can't youjust do it yourself
你干嘛不自己上呢
You... you managedto remove the Mark.
你 你消除了血印吗
It wasn't easy.
这并非易事
The only reason I succeeded
我能成功的唯一原因
was because Isabellewas there to help me.
是因为伊莎贝尔在那帮我
I could help youget rid of yours too,
我也可以帮你消除你的血印
coach you throughthe whole ordeal...
帮你度过所有的磨难
...if you're willingto come with us.
如果你愿意和我们一起走
I won't stand before Lilithever again.
我再也不会站在莉莉丝面前
Why do you fear her
你为什么怕她
You're invincible!
你是无敌的
No man is invincible.
所有人都有缺陷
She seduced me once.
她曾引诱了我
Made me kill my own brother.
害我杀了自己弟弟
Look, Cain, I get it.
该隐 我懂
I was in a similar situation...
我和一个叫海蒂的
with a vampire named Heidi.
吸血鬼 也遭遇过这种事
She manipulated me...
她控制了我
and I was so hungrythat I fed on my sister.
我饿到吸了自己妹妹的血
And my motherwatched the whole thing.
我妈妈看到了全部经过
The guilt... never fades.
这种罪恶感 永不会消散
It's unbearable.
太难以忍♥受
SIMON: It is.
是的
But... sometimes,
但 有时
to overcome your demons,
为了战胜内心的恶魔
you have to face them head on.
你必须迎面 面对心魔
If you want to make upfor your sins of the past,
如果你想弥补过去的罪过
sitting in a sewerisn't gonna do it.
窝在下水道里可不行
Cain... this is your chance.
该隐 这是你的机会
Magnus, can you hear me
马格努斯 听得到吗
There you are.
你终于醒了
Ah...Hey.
嘿
There you are...
你好呀
Yeah.
嗯
What happened
这是怎么了
Oh. Well, you got very sick,
你病得很重
but everything's gonna be OK.
但一切都会好起来的
Just hold on. Here. Let me...
等一下 我来
...get that for you.
扶你起来
Ah. A man could get usedto this type of treatment.
我会被你宠上天的
Oh, but definitely not this wardrobe.
但我绝对不要穿这身衣服
Right. Let me get you a change of clothes.
好 我帮你拿换的衣服
Oh, no need.
不用了
NO!
别
Alexander, what...
亚历山大 你
What's he doing here
他在这做什么
Using Lorenzo's magic is what got you sick.
就是因为使用了洛伦佐的魔法你才生病的
Catarina says that if you use the magic again,
卡塔里娜说如果你再使用魔法
even a little bit,
哪怕一点点
it could go horribly wrong.
后果不堪设想
The only way for you to get better...
你好起来的唯一方法
is for Lorenzo to take the magic away.
就是让洛伦佐拿走这魔法
No, Catarina's just being overly cautious.
不 卡特琳娜只是过于小心了
Trust me, I feel fine.
相信我 我很好
No. Can we just get a minute, please
不行 能让我们单独聊聊吗
NO! I'm not getting rid of my magic.
不 我才不会让我的魔法被人拿走
Magnus, you stopped breathing.
马格努斯 你没有呼吸
Your heart stopped.I thought you were gone.
你心跳也停止了 我还以为你就这样没了
I'm so sorry for scaring you.
很抱歉吓到了你
I was clearly adjusting to Lorenzo's magic,
我当时只是在适应洛伦佐的魔法
and I must have overextended myself.
我一定是超出身体的极限了
I promise I'll be more careful from now on.
我保证从此我会更小心的
It doesn't matter how careful you are.
这与你小心与否无关
As long as you have Lorenzo's magic,
只要你还拥有洛伦兹的魔法
you'll be living with an ax over your head.
你的生命就岌岌可危
Oh, could you stop being so morbid
你能别这么恐吓人吗
Look, I know how importantmagic is to you,
我知道魔法对你有多重要
but is it really worth dying for
但是真的值得为它付出生命吗
Magnus, answer me.
马格努斯 回答我
Maybe.
可能吧
How can you even say that
你怎么能这样说
I am nothing without my magic.
我没有魔法一无是处
You fell in love
你爱上的
with Magnus Bane,High Warlock of Brooklyn.
是布鲁克林的高级术士马格努斯·贝恩
Can you honestly say that you don't feel differently about me
你能老实地说你对我的感觉没有变吗
Look at me! Can you honestly say you like this!
看着我 实话说你能你喜欢这样的我吗
Yes! Your powers were incredible.
我能 你之前的力量是很了不起
But that's not why I fell in love with you.
但这不是我爱上你的原因
I fell in love with you because you're wise,
我爱你是因为你是一个睿智
and you're generous,
慷慨大方的男人
and you're brave,and you're incredible!
你很勇敢 你很完美
I just...
我只是
When you walk into a room,
当你走进房♥间的时候
there's a spark in you,
你整个人都闪闪发光
magic or not,that lights up everything
不管有没有魔法 你照亮了一切事物
and everyone around you!
照亮了你身边的每一个人
And... and... hey!
还有 嘿
I won't lose you!
我不能失去你
I can't.
我做不到
It's you.
是你
Hello, Mother.
你好 母亲
You came back for me,
你回来找我了
my sweet boy.
我的宝贝儿子
Of course I did.
我回来了
When I rose and realized you were gone...
当我醒过来发现你不在的时候
I was devastated.
我都快崩溃了
And yet, you took your time...
然而 你还是不慌不忙
...leaving me here to suffer.
把我留在这遭罪
Suffer
遭罪
How
怎么说
When that wretched Daylighter blasted me back to this realm,
当那个可恶的日行者把我炸回这个领土
I was weak...my powers diminished.
我很虚弱 我的力量都消失了
Asmodeus... he took full advantage.
恶魔阿斯蒙蒂斯 占了全部的好处
That cat-eyed cretin,he took my crown,
那个猫眼白♥痴♥ 夺走了我的王冠
and he bound me to this room
用他从他儿子那拿来的魔法
with magic that he took from his son.
把我限制在这个房♥间里
Mother, I had no idea.
母亲 我都不知道
If I had...
如果我知道
I would've come back right away.
我一定马上回来
What was keeping you so busy
你当时在忙什么
Clary. She ran away.I had to find her.
克拉丽 她逃走了 我必须找到她
Clary...
克拉丽
I'm afraid that rune was a necessary evil.
恐怕你必须要遭受如尼文这一恶报
No...
不
No, it's not evil.
不 这不是恶报
It's beautiful.
这样很美好
She called you a monster, Jonathan.
她说你是怪物 乔纳森
She wanted you to stay dead.
她想要让你死
It's different now.
现在不一样了
Your sister will never love you
相信我 你妹妹永远都不会
like I do. Believe me,
像我一样爱你
if you didn't need her lifeforce in order to live,
要是你不需要她的生命力来帮助你活下去
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表