剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
对不起 乔纳森
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is the way it has to be.
我必须这么做
No...
不
No!
不
Lilith was right.
莉莉丝说得对
No one's ever coming for me,are they?
从来就不会有人来救我 是吧
You were supposed to be my princess.
你本该是我的公主
Clary?
克拉丽
CLARY!
克拉丽
CLARY, DON'T LEAVE ME!
克拉丽 别抛弃我
CLARY!
克拉丽
PLEASE, DON'T LEAVE ME!
求你了 别扔下我
CLARY!
克拉丽
You know, I really love
要知道 我真的很喜欢
this pre-war architecture,
这种战前的建筑风格
it is just gorgeous.
太棒了
Just like you.
像你一样
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
Well... apparently, I lost
很显然 我不是术士
my warlock tolerance for booze,
无法抵御酒的诱惑了
How much have you had?
你喝了多少
A lot.
挺多的
Why? Are you judging me?
怎么 你要指摘我吗
No. I'm just... concerned.
不是 我只是 担心你
I've never seen you like this.
我从没见你这样过
No. Neither have I.
是的 我也没见过我这样
Did something happen?
出什么事了吗
Oh, you didn't hear?
你没听说吗
I lost my magic.
我失去了法力
Twice!
两次哦
And I'm just coming to terms
我已经开始接受
with how uselessI am without it.
没有法力的我是多么无用
Magnus, you're not useless.
马格努斯 你并不无用
Oh, easy for you to say.
你这话说得轻巧
You're at the top of your game
你可是整个学院
with an institute of Shadowhunters
暗影猎人们的首领
at your beck and call. Me?
他们对你俯首帖耳呢 而我
Well, I'm just a has-been warlock who isn't good
我曾经是个术士 对任何事
for anything, except comic relief... and drinking.
都没有益处 只会逗逗闷子喝喝酒
But hey, I'ma mundane now, right?
但 我现在是凡人了
Just like you've always wanted.
正如你所愿了
All I've ever wanted is for you to be happy.
我想要的只是你快乐
Well, I'm not!
但我不快乐
What am I doing?
我这是在做什么
You put this beautiful night together
你准备和我度过美好一晚
and I am picking a fight.
我却在挑起争吵
It's pathetic.
真是可悲
It's OK.
没事的
You're just... you're going through a hard time.
你只是 现在心里很煎熬
Please, Alexander.
求你了 亚历山大
Don't make me pretend this is just a phase.
别让我装作这一切都会过去的模样
Because it's not.
我永远都会是个凡人
What I'm feeling now...
我现在的痛苦
...it may never pass.
可能永远都不会消失
For as long as I live.
我会痛苦一生
I should go.
我该离开了
I've probably killed both of our appetites.
我害咱俩都没胃口了
Stop. Stop. Listen.
等等别走 听我说
Magnus, I love you.Can you just,
马格努斯 我爱你 你能
I just want to help.
我只想帮你
I know you do. But you can't.OK, listen.
我知道 但你帮不了我 好的
You have to just stop!Alec, let me go!
别走 亚历克 放我走
Please, stop. Just listen to me.You can't help me, Alec!
别这样 听我说 亚历克你帮不了我
Listen to me for a second!Listen to me!
听我说一句 听我说
Just let me be here with you!You can't!
就让我陪着你 不行
ALEC!
亚历克
Please... please...
拜托 求你了
I'm sorry...
对不起
The Ring will glamour to look like your skin
只要你清醒着
as long as you are awake and alert
戒指就会伪装成你的皮肤
So don't forget that you are wearing it
所以 不要忘记你戴着它
Invisible psychic fairy ring. check
隐形心灵沟通精灵戒指 了解
Yeah, and I found Raphael.
进来了 我还碰到了拉斐尔
He's OK, but it's as bad as we thought.
他没事 但这比我们想的一样糟
They take the prisoners one by one,
囚犯一个个的被他们带走
and they never come back.
再没回来过
Do you have the location?
你能定位吗
Any clue where you are?
你觉得你在什么地方
Dark cell, no windows.
这地方很暗 还没窗户
OK, whatever you do, do it quick.
不管你做什么 都得快点
Simon, any news, are you ok?
西蒙 有消息了吗 你没事吧
Simon, please tell me you are ok.
西蒙 求你告诉我你没事
He is asking about Havenly fire.
他在问天堂之火的事
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
Simon, are you there? I hope you can hear me,
西蒙 你在吗 希望你能听到我的声音
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表