剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
But returning from death has left him vulnerable.
但从死亡中归来让他变得脆弱。
You now face a greater threat than you realize.
你现在面临着比你意识到的更大的威胁。
I... I don't understand...
我…我不明白……
A great evil has arrived in the realm of the mundane.
一个巨大的邪恶已经来到了世俗的王国。
The Owl?
猫头鹰吗?
The Owl has a master.
猫头鹰有主人。
Its name is--
它的名字叫——
AAAH!
啊!
What are you?!
你是什么?!
It's OK, it's OK. You're gonna be alright. Come on.
没事的,没事的。你会没事的。来吧。
What happened out there?
外面发生了什么?
Did Ithuriel appear?
天使出现了吗?
Ithuriel...
天使…
You're back.
你回来。
Forgot my keyboard.
忘记我的键盘。
Simon, we need to talk.
西蒙,我们得谈谈。
OK, but later and
好吧,但是等一下
only if I can borrow the guitar.
除非我能借这把吉他。
Why? Where are you going with my stuff?
为什么?你拿着我的东西去哪儿?
I got my gig back, no thanks to you. I go in an hour.
我找回了我的工作,不,谢谢你。我一小时后走。
Are you... are you out of your mind?
你是…你疯了吗?
That place is gonna be crawling with wolves!
那个地方一定会到处都是狼!
Which is why I plan on using my most ultimate weapon.
这就是为什么我计划使用我的终极武器。
The power of music!
音乐的力量!
Do you think this is funny? Huh? All it takes is
你觉得这好笑吗?嗯?只需要
for one of them to come at you and that bomb on your head goes off.
因为他们中的一个来攻击你,你头上的炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了。
Do you really want to be responsible for that?
你真的想为此负责吗?
Honestly, I'm not that worried about it.
老实说,我并不担心。
Besides, I've got you to stop them, don't I?
而且,我要你阻止他们,不是吗?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I'm still not over the fact that you lied to me,
我还没有忘记你对我说谎的事实,
but I'm willing to give you a chance.
但我愿意给你一个机会。
You want to help me, I'm in,
你想帮我,我就帮你,
but only on my terms. Not how the Prateors works.
但只能按我的条件。Prateors不是这样的。
That's too bad. I'm still gonna go on living my life.
那太糟了。我还会继续过我的生活。
So either you can help, or you can
所以要么你能帮忙,要么你能
go back to wherever the Praetors come from... your call.
回到执政官来自的地方…你的电♥话♥。
You got a minute?
你有空吗?
Yeah.
是的。
You all right?
你对吧?
It's nothing.
没什么。
It's nothing?
没什么吗?
Just stuff with Magnus. Nothing I'd want to bore you with.
只是马格纳斯的事。我不想让你厌烦。
So how are you?
你好吗?
Heard you took the day off.
听说你请了一天假。
Yeah.
是的。
I've been doing a lot of thinking.
我想了很多。
About what's been going on with me and...
关于我的事还有…
...I've decided to go to the Silent City for treatment.
…我决定去安静的城市治疗。
You were the one who told me I needed to get some help.
是你告诉我需要帮助的。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Jace, if this doesn't work, you realize--
杰斯,如果这没用,你会意识到
I know. At least, I'll know I tried everything, right?
我知道。至少我知道我什么都试过了,对吧?
I'm going with you.
我和你一起去。
I'll be by your side the whole time.
我会一直在你身边。
You know you can't do that, they won't let you.
你知道你做不到,他们不会让你这么做的。
This is one fight I have to face on my own.
这是我必须独自面对的一场战斗。
Clary, where are you?
克莱瑞,你在哪儿?
I've decided to go to the Silent City.
我决定去寂静的城市。
Just call me.
就叫我。
Hey, uh...
嘿,嗯…
...Praetor. Have you seen a Shadowhunter?
执政官。你见过鬼吗?
She got long red hair.
她有一头红色的长发。
Yeah, I know who Clary Fairchild is.
我知道克莱瑞Fairchild是谁。
Haven't seen her though.
我还没见过她。
Alright, hey!
好的,嘿!
I'm Simon Lewis.
我是西蒙·刘易斯。
It was a long road to get here tonight,
今晚来这里的路很长,
but I made it. Thanks to my roady/roommate.
但我做到了。感谢我的室友。
MAN: All right! Yeah!
男:好吧!是啊!
♪ Help me ♪
♪帮我♪
♪ Help me ♪
♪帮我♪
♪ Help me ♪
♪帮我♪
♪ Help me ♪
♪帮我♪
♪ Graffitis grow on bathroom walls ♪
♪在浴室的墙上涂鸦生长♪
♪ In a city I don't know ♪
♪我不知道在一个城市♪
♪ I don't know, this place ain't mine ♪
♪我不知道,这个地方不是我♪
Could you do a girl a favour and get me one of those?
你能帮个忙给我拿一个吗?
I'd love to..
我想。。
...but I don't think my girlfriend would like that
…但我想我女朋友不会喜欢的
very much. I didn't mean it like that, it's just...
非常感谢。我不是那个意思,只是…
you seem to be the only person who can get any service around here.
你似乎是这里唯一能得到服务的人。
Right.
正确的。
Let's get one.
让我们得到一个。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Whoever she is, she must be wonderful.
不管她是谁,她一定很棒。
Yeah, she is.
是的,她是。
To true love.
真爱。
Very good.
很好。
Now, nothing will come between us.
现在,我们之间不会有任何隔阂了。
How do you feel?
你感觉怎么样?
Like a new man.
像个新人。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表