剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
我们俩
The look you had in your eyes the first time you saw
你眼里的神情 你第一次见到我
my true face... the hatred...
真实面容的时候 那种仇恨感
the disgust...
那种恶心
I guess I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.
我想我们是在提心吊胆地等待最后的结果
What Lilith did to me...
莉莉丝对我做的
forcing us to be attached to each other...
迫使我们相依为命
...not being able to fight you without hurting myself...
不伤害自己就不能与你战斗
...at first, I thought it was a curse.
一开始我觉得这是个诅咒
And now?
那现在呢
Without this rune,
没有这个如尼文
I would never have been forced
我就永远没法逼自己一把
to see you for who you really are.
看看你能做到什么地步
I was wrong about you.
我之前看错你了
And you will always be my brother.
你永远是我的哥哥
And, as my older brother...
作为我哥哥
...don't you think it's about time
你不觉得是时候
to teach me how to drive this place?
教我这个地方的运行方式了吗
It's... my home too, isn't it?
这也是我家 不是吗
What's mine is yours.
我的东西都是你的
Magnus, what are you doing here?
马格努斯 你们在这里干什么
I would ask the same of you.
我也想问问你同样的问题
I was hoping Lorenzo would know where to find you.
我以为洛伦佐知道去哪里找你
I just want to understand why Alec did what he did.
我只想搞清楚亚历克为什么要那么做
Then you should talk to him.Wait...
那么你该和他聊聊 等一下
Your magic...
你的魔力
You're whole again.
你已经恢复所有力量了
And that's to say what?
那能说明什么
I was lesser without my magic?
没有力量 我就一无是处吗
Stop. You know I love you.
打住 你知道我爱你
And despite what he might say to the contrary,
尽管他可能会说相反的话
Alec does too.
亚历克与你感情同样深厚
Not three days ago,
不到三天前
he came into my shop asking me for this.
他来我的商店向我要这个
Is the Lightwood family ring
莱特伍德祖传戒指
supposed to meansomething to me?
应该对我有某种意义
It would if he had given it to you the other night at dinner
如果那天晚餐的时候他把戒指给了你 那就有意义了
when he planned to.
这是他本来的打算
Oh, my God...
噢天啊
then...
那
why break my heart?
为什么要伤害我
Magnus, when exactlydid your magic return?
马格努斯 你的力量 准确来说是什么时候恢复的
Maia...
玛雅
Take that back to the Institute
把那个东西带回学院吧
before you before you get taken by the Gard.
在你被守卫抓到之前
Jail would be worth it if for even a moment
即使只有一会儿的作用 坐牢也是值得的
you got to live life as a normal person again.
你可以重新做回正常人
This is the new normal!
这就是新的正常状态
Without being tied down to a pack,
不用被束缚在一个狼群上
you could start oversomewhere else.
你可以在其他地方从头开始
Me starting over
对我来说 从头开始
means that I would have to leave this life behind
意味着我必须抛弃这段生活
and that includes you,and I just got you back!
那也包括你 而我刚刚把你救回来
No.
不
You didn't.
你没有
No...
不
No, the... the Praetor shaman said that you were cured
不是这样的 萨满执政官说已经治好了
of your silver poisoning.
你的银毒
I just, I...
我只是
I wanted to be the one to tell you...
我想自己告诉你
I just, I was waiting...
我只 我一直在等
* How far we'll go *
* The end... *
I was just waiting for the right time.
我一直在等一个好的时机
And... I don't have much longer.
而 我已经没什么时间了
That's why you need to take this...
这就是为什么你要拿着这个
...and live a normal life for the both of us.
为了我们 过上正常的生活
Did you really think I wouldn't find out?
你真的认为我没有发现吗
You can't blame a father for trying, can you?
我想试一试 你不能责怪我吧
Alec was gonna ask me to marry him.
亚历克打算向我求婚
How mundane.
凡人一个
You'll come to your senses once you get this
一旦你把这种情感从你的身体内释放出来
all out of your system.
你将恢复知觉
Anger is in our blood,after all.
毕竟愤怒根生于我们的血液中
We are nothing alike.
我和你一点都不一样
I'm a royal.
我是皇室成员
You're a royal.
你也是皇室成员
That's all that matters.
这才是最重要的
Stop with this terrestrial nonsense and become
别在这里胡说八道了
who you are truly meant to be:
成为你真正要成为的人吧
a prince at my side as I reign as King of all Edom!
当我成为以东之王的时候 做我身边的王子
THAT IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE!
那是我最不想要的
Your magic...
你的魔力
our magic... is imperial.
我们的魔力 都来自皇家
When yours was added to mine,
当你我的魔力相加
I was powerful enough to keep Lilith in her place.
我就能控制住莉莉丝
Don't you realize how much stronger you could be in Edom?
你难道没有意识到 在以东你能变得多强大吗
Together, we could control
和我一起 我们能控制住
the entire Demonic Plane.
整个恶魔之境
I should banish you back
我应该把你赶回去的
so Lilith can deal with you instead.
让莉莉丝来对付你
Don't you get it?
你还不明白吗
I'll just keep finding my way back to you.
我会一直想办法回到你身边的
True.
这倒是真的
That's why I won't be banishing you back to Edom.
所以我不会把你赶回以东
Do you know what happens
你知道当你在失去意识的时候
when you enter a portal unconscious?
进入一个传送门会发生什么事吗
You get lost in limbo...
你会迷失在地狱边境
Forever.
再也出不来
Goodbye, Father.
再见了 父亲
Make sure it's the genuine article, Sister.
检查一下是不是真品 妹妹
Rest easy, Brother...
别担心 哥哥
we can finally restore the Morgenstern name.
我们终于可以恢复摩根斯坦家族荣誉了
You're not a Morgenstern.
你不是摩根斯坦家的
You're a Fairchild.
你是仙童
I told you what would happen if you got in my way again.
我之前警告过你 如果你再挡我路会有什么下场
That goes for you too.
你也一样
We're here for you, Clary...
我们来这里是为了你 克拉丽
whether you like it or not.
不管你愿不愿意
I'll handle Jace.
我来对付杰斯
Have fun, Sister.
好好享受 妹妹
I don't know whether to be honoured or offended
你想刺伤我而不是乔纳森
that you're trying to stab me and not Jonathan.
我不知道是该感到高兴还是屈辱
You left me no choice.
我别无选择
You seem worried.
你看起来很担心的样子
What can I say? You're a better fighter now.
我能说什么呢 你现在比以前厉害了
I've been a better fighter for a while.
我早就比以前厉害了
You just haven't paid attention.
你只是没有注意到而已
You're not even gonna try and fight me?
你连反抗我都不敢吗
Just waiting for my moment.
我在等合适的时机
I can't see!
我看不清了
Get up!
起来
Clary! Stop!
克拉丽 住手
Simon? Cheap shot,bringing my best friend.
西蒙 你居然用我最好的朋友来暗算我
It wasn't part of the plan.
这不是我的本意
Super-villain is not a good look on you, Fray! Trust me!
你并不适合当超级恶棍 真的 相信我
This is who I am.
我就是这样的人
You and I both know that's not true.
你和我都清楚这不是真的
Izzy's taking too long.
伊兹那边花了太长时间
Go. I got him.
去吧 我来看着他
Stand down, or this kindjal finds its way into Simon.
退后 不然这玩意儿就冲着西蒙去了
If you do that, Clary,that's a choice you're making.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表