剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
You re doing great.
你做的很不错
Oh, yeah?
是吗
I couldn’t stay on my feet til at least my third try.
我第三次滑的时候才能自己站住
Well, that makes me feel kind of better.
这让我感觉好多了
I was six years old at the time, but still.
不过 我当时只有6岁
You’re making fun of me.
你在嘲笑我
No! I m just saying you are actually ahead of the curve.
不 我的意思是 你比平均水平要高
Ahead of? I was born ahead of the curve.
高 我一出生就高于平均水平
Clary, I m just, I m trying not to show off
克拉里 我只是 我只是不想得瑟
because I know this is your thing, so...
因为我知道这是你的强项
You know- whoa!
你知道 啊
Well, please, by all means, don’t hold back.
请你一定要发挥你的正常水准
You want me to kiss it and make it better?
要不要我亲一亲 这样就不疼了
You know, yeah.
好啊
Yeah, I think that d be nice.
来吧 我觉得亲一亲就好了
It’s not me, by the way.
不是我的问题
It’s the skates. I see.
是溜冰鞋的问题 我知道
I’m pretty sure they’re too big.
一定是鞋太大了
I’m gonna go get a new pair.
我去换一双新的
You’ll see. It s gonna be completely different.
你等着瞧吧 会和现在完全不一样
Whatever you say.
你说的都对
Yeah, I do. I say.
是的 我是对的
Can t wait.
真是期待
I wouldn’t, if I were you.
换做是我 我可不会这么做
You hurt me, you hurt Clary. Remember?
你伤害我 你就伤害了克拉里 记得吗
When Lilith brought me back, she brought me back stronger.
莉莉丝将我复活的时候 让我更加强大了
So, what are you gonna do?
你打算做什么
Huh? You gonna kill me?
你要杀了我吗
No...
不
If I killed you, Clary would never forgive me.
如果我杀了你 克拉里永远都不会原谅我
Clary!
克拉里
Bad news.
坏消息
The, uh, the owner s coming back.
老板回来了
I think we should beat it.
我想我们该走了
But you were getting so good!
但是你进步的那么快
Ah, don’t worry. There’s somewhere else
别担心 我今天还要带你
I wanna take you today.
去别的地方
Our day’s not over.
今天还没有结束呢
We’re really supposed to read through every page
我们真的要一页一页的看
until we find a mention of the Morning Star Sword?
直到找到有关于辰星之剑的内容吗
There’s gotta be a faster way.
肯定有更快的办法
I can help speed things up.
我可以帮忙
Hmm. All the pages referencing
所有提到
the Morning Star Sword.
辰星之剑的书页
Magnus... how did you get your magic back?
马格努斯 你的法力怎么恢复的
I got some help from Lorenzo.
洛伦佐帮了我
Lorenzo? Why would he help you?
洛伦佐 他为什么要帮你
Well, he’s the High Warlock.
他是高阶术士
It’s his job. Are you gonna help me look through these?
这是他的职责所在 你到底帮不帮我一起看看
I feel like there’s something you re not telling me.
我感觉你有事情瞒着我
I thought you’d be happy for me.
我以为你会为我感到高兴
I am. But--
我是很高兴 但是
Here it is.
找到了
A list of transactions involving the Morning Star Sword.
一笔交易里面提到了辰星之剑
According to this ledger,
根据账本来看
it ended up in the hands
辰星之剑最后落到了
of Liam Janssens;
一个叫利亚姆·詹森斯的人手中
That doesn t sound like a Shadowhunter name.
听上去不像是个暗影猎人的名字
No, he’s a mundane -- and very wealthy --
对 他是个麻瓜 非常有钱
collector from Antwerp.
一个来自安特卫普的收藏家
Apparently, he was so obsessed with the Sword
显然 他对辰星之剑很着迷
that he was buried with it.
以至于辰星之剑成了他的陪葬品
Fancy a trip to Belgium?
想去比利时吗
So we can go grave robbing?
我们要去盗墓吗
It sounds less classy when you put it that way.
你这么说显得我们很粗俗
It feels good to be back.
重新获得魔法的感觉真好
You’re really not gonna tell me where we re going?
你真的不打算告诉我我们要去哪吗
You ll like it. I promise.
你会喜欢的 我向你保证
Jace, I have to tell you something.
杰斯 我得告诉你一件事
Yeah. Sure.
好啊
Anything.
你说吧
Last night...
昨天晚上
Jonathan sent me a message.
乔纳森给我发了一条消息
Really?
真的吗
It was through our rune. He carved
是通过符文传递的 他在我胳膊上
"I miss you" into my arm.
刻了“我想你”
Are you OK? I m fine.
你没事吧 我没事
Yeah, it s nothing an Iratze couldn t take care of.
没有我们爱尔兰人承受不了的事
But... I didn t want to keep it from you.
但是 这件事我不想瞒着你
Well, you know, I can t really I blame him
说真的 我真的没法怪他
for being crazy about you.
对你如此痴狂
Jace, the guy kidnapped me and held me hostage.
杰斯 这个人绑♥架♥了我 把我扣为人♥质♥
But he did it out of love.
但他这么做都是因为爱你
I m sorry.
我很抱歉
You re right. That must have been very traumatic.
你说得没错 你肯定非常痛苦
Why didn t you tell me sooner?
你怎么没早点告诉我呢
I wanted to. But...
我想说的 但是
...Jace, things have been so perfect between us,
杰斯 我们之间的感觉是那么美好
I... didn t want to spoil the mood.
我 不想破坏这种气氛
You re not angry, are you?
你没有生气吧
Not at all.
当然没有了
I just want to make sure you re safe.
我只是想确保你的安全
You activated your anti-tracking rune, right?
你激活你的反追踪符文了吧
Mm-hmm. Double-checked it this morning.
是的 我今天早上检查了两遍
Good.
很好
Then no one can hurt you.
那么没有人能伤害你了
And if they try...
如果他们想的话
...I ll be here to protect you.
我会在这儿保护你的
Right.
好的
OK, thanks. Hey!
谢了 嘿
Have you seen Jordan?
你们见到乔丹了吗
He went out on the hunt for Heidi
他去追捕海蒂了
and I haven t heard from him since.
但我到现在也没有他的消息
That was the Praetor.
刚刚是裁判官打来的
Apparently, Jordan lost his cool
显然 乔丹在杜莫特旅馆的
on a raid at the Hotel DuMort
一次突然袭击中不够沉着冷静
and went AWOL.
擅离职守了
No one s seen him since.
从那之后大家就没见过他了
We have to keep looking.
我们得继续找他
Is there something the police can do?
能让警♥察♥帮忙吗
Um... I don t have
呃 我现在
too many friends on the force right now.
在警队里没有多少朋友了
They ve had eyes on me ever since Ollie s mom was killed.
自从奥利的妈妈被杀后 他们就一直在盯着我
I can t go anywhere without an escort,
在没有人的陪同下 我哪儿也去不了
and I bet you my phone is tapped.
并且我敢打赌我的手♥机♥被人窃听了
I don t know about your phone,
你手♥机♥的事我不太确定
but I might have an idea how to deal with those cops.
但我可能知道该如何对付那些警♥察♥
You know, I never got to thank you.
我一直没有机会对你说声谢谢
For what?
谢什么呢
For saving my life.
救了我一命啊
That vampire was gonna gut me
要不是你阻止他
if you didn t get in his way.
那个吸血鬼会把我♥干♥掉的
Uh-huh. It s the least I could do
鉴于是我把你扯到这件事里
for getting you into this mess.
这是我起码该做的
It wasn t your fault.
这不是你的错
I meant for turning you into a...
我是说从一开始就不该
a wolf in the first place.
把你变成一个狼人
We re supposed to be thinking happy thoughts, remember?
我们不是要想点儿开心的事吗 你还记得吗
Besides, I...
再说了 我
I know you didn t mean it, so...
我知道你不是故意的 所以
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表