剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
No. You don't understand. I'm dangerous.
不 你不明白 我很危险
Only when someone tries to attack you.
只有在别人试图攻击你的时候你才会对别人造成威胁
Clary didn't try to attack me.
克拉丽没有试图攻击我
She was just behind the person that did.
她只是站在了那个攻击我的人身后
I won't... I won't risk it.
我不要 我不要冒这个险
OK? I can't.
好吗 我不要这么做
I just got off the phone with Alicante.
我刚和阿利坎特通完电♥话♥
They are arranging transport for the Seelie.
他们在安排精灵的转运
Good. We can't get rid of him soon enough.
很好 越早处理掉他越好
Alec... during my interrogation,
艾力克 在我的审问期间
the prisoner said he was being tortured at the Gard.
那个囚犯声称他在被监禁时受到了拷打
Tortured?
拷打
The Clave outlawed torture over 100 years ago.
隐秘会100年前就废除了拷问
He's a Seelie. He can't lie.
他是精灵 他不会说谎
That would be a direct violation of the Accords.
那样就直接违背了协定
Exactly. Downworlders have rights, even if
没错 异世界的人拥有权益 即使身为
they're prisoners. You have to bring this up with Jia.
囚犯也一样 你得把这件事告诉吉雅
Consul Penhallow isn't exactly our friend
在我们的阿利坎特之行后
after our little trip to Alicante.
彭哈洛领事对我们的态度不太友好
You're the head of the Institute.
你是学院的领袖
She'll listen to you.
她会听你的
I'll take it under advisement.
我会好好考虑的
Hey, have you seen Jace?
你见到杰斯了吗
Not since last night.
昨晚就没见到了
Jace!
杰斯
By the Angel.
天使在上
What are you doing?
你干什么呢
Nothing.
没干什么
I miss her too.
我也很想她
So much.
特别想
Not a minute goes by that I don't think about her...
我没有一分钟是不想她的
I can only imagine what you're going through.
我能想象到你在经历着什么
The things I've done... It wasn't you.
我做的那些事 不是因为你
It was the Owl.
是因为猫头鹰
Yeah...
是
Yeah, I know, but I have his memories.
我知道 但我有他的记忆
Attacking those mundanes.
袭击那些凡人
Murdering Imogen.
谋杀伊莫金
I understand the kind of pain you're in, Jace.
我理解你所承受的痛苦 杰斯
No, you don't.
不 你不懂
I'm sorry, you don't.
抱歉 但你不懂
You're right.
你说得对
I've never loved anyone the way you loved Clary.
我从没像你爱克拉丽一样爱过任何人
But promise me you're not going to hurt yourself.
但跟我保证你不会伤害自己
I promise.
我保证
"So... be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
所以 不管你的名字是巴克斯鲍姆还是比克斯比还是
"or Mordecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
布雷还是 末底改·阿里·范·艾伦·奥谢
"you're off to great places! Today is your day!
你要去伟大的地方了 今天就是你的幸运日
Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way."
前方的高山在等待 出发吧
One more?
再讲一个嘛
We can read as many as you like in the morning.
等明天早起再讲多少都可以
Can you make a night-light like the last time?
你能弄一个上次的小夜明灯吗
I can't right now, Madzie,
现在不行 玛姬
but... I can leave the light on if you want.
但是我可以不关灯啊
No, thank you.
不用了谢谢
All right. Come on.
好了 睡觉啦
Sweet dreams.
好梦哦
See you later, alligator.
晚安好梦大宝贝
After a while, crocodile.
明天再见小甜心
You OK?
你没事吧
Yeah. I suppose this...
嗯 应该就是
new, powerless reality
需要点时间
is gonna take some time to get used to.
熟悉一个这个新的 没有魔力的现实吧
Hey...
嘿
Of course it is.
当然了
But I'm always here for you. You know that, right?
但我一直在你身边 你知道的对吧
What? She's right behind the door.
怎么了 她就在门后边
So I can't kiss my boyfriend?
怎么我还不能亲我男朋友了吗
Oh, you know how we get.
你知道咱俩会怎么样的
How about we watch a movie?
不如我们看个电影吧
I've been meaning to introduce you to the work
我一直想给你展示一下我朋友
of my friend Baz Lurhmann.
巴兹·雷曼的作品
Baz?
巴兹
The director.
导演啊
Of...
导的什么
You really need to hone your cinematic palette.
你真是需要好好修♥炼♥一下电影艺术修养了
Nana!
奶奶
Nana, no!
奶奶 不要啊
It's OK, honey. Nana's here to take you home.
没事的宝贝 奶奶是来带你回家的
Iris!
艾瑞斯
Get away from her!
离她远点
It's OK, Sweet Pea. You're safe now.
没事的 小甜心 你现在没事了
Iris raised Madzie since she was a newborn.
玛姬刚出生就是艾瑞斯在照顾她了
She's not going to stop until she gets her back.
不把她要回去 她是不会罢手的
How was she even able to get past Magnus's wards?
她是怎么能越过玛姬的保护圈的
When Magnus lost his powers, his wards did too.
马格纳斯力失去魔力的时候 他的保护圈也失灵了
Madzie's back with Catarina. She's portalling her
玛姬回去跟卡特丽娜身边了 她把她传送到了
to the High Warlock of Estonia's castle outside of Koluvere.
克勒维尔外面爱沙尼亚城♥堡♥的高阶术士那边了
His wards should keep Iris out.
他的保护圈应该能挡住艾瑞斯
Well, they can't stay in Estonia forever.
他们也不能一直呆在爱沙尼亚啊
Which is why we need to find Iris.
所以我们需要找到艾瑞斯
Well, she's most likely still in the city. We should act fast.
她应该还在市里 我们应该快点行动
Magnus, we have this covered.
马格纳斯力 有我们呢
All right? Iris is extremely dangerous.
好吗 这个特别危险
She's already escaped the Gard,
她已经逃出了监狱
and she's more than willing to kill for Madzie.
她绝对会为了玛姬杀人的
So am I.
我也一样
Powers or no powers, I need to be a part of this.
不管有没有能力 我都要参与
Look, I know Iris.
我了解艾瑞斯
I know how she thinks.
我知道她怎么想的
All right.
好吧
OK. We can start with a sweep around her brownstone.
好吧 我们先从她的居所附近搜查
She's lived there for over a century.
她都住在那里一个多世纪了
Jace.
杰斯
We need to talk. Whatever it is,
我们需要谈谈 不管要谈什么
I'm sure it can wait until after we've found Iris Rouse.
都可以等找到艾瑞斯·劳斯之后再说吧
No, actually, it...
不行
it can't.
不能等
The decision's been made.
我们已经决定了
You need to take some time off
你需要缓一缓
to clear your head.
放空一下自己
Look, I don't know what Isabelle told you...
我不知道伊莎贝尔跟你说了什么
She told me enough!
我觉得已经说得够多了
We both know what you were thinking.
你我都很清楚你在想什么
Whatever.
随便吧
I've got prisoners to catch.
我还有人要抓呢
You're gonna listen to me. Clary is dead.
你听我说 克拉丽已经死了
Magnus gave up his power. Simon and Luke risked their lives.
马格纳斯力放弃了他的能力 西蒙和卢克冒着生命危险
And this is how you're gonna repay them?
你就这样回报他们吗
With some kind of a death wish? You should have killed me
就要这么去送死吗 你应该一有机会
when you had the chance, and Clary would still be here!
就杀了我的 这样克拉丽也不会死了
Yeah, but she's not.
是 但她不在了
And the way that you're acting...
你现在的样子
it's a disgrace to her memory.
是对她做出牺牲的不敬
If I lost you...
如果我失去了你
I'd be lost too.
我也就迷失了
I'm so sorry.
对不起
You're right. I didn't... I didn't think of it like that.
你说得对 我没有这么考虑
If you ever feel like this
如果你再有这种感觉
you have to come to me.
你就要来找我
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表