剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Busy.
忙了。
Oh.
哦。
That's too bad.
那太糟了。
You know what? I'll just, uh...
你知道吗?我就…
I'll leave you to you and your drink.
我把你和你的饮料留给你。
You have a... you have a good rest of your night, OK?
你有一个…你今晚好好休息一下,好吗?
You too.
你也一样。
At ease, soldier.
放心,士兵。
Don't you want to say hi to your friends?
你不想和你的朋友打个招呼吗?
Heidi caught me off guard twice.
海蒂两次让我措手不及。
I'm not letting that happen again.
我不会再让这种事发生了。
Simon... I told you,
西蒙……我告诉你,
I can handle it.
我能应付。
I don't doubt that,
我不怀疑,
but I'm not leaving your side.
但我不会离开你。
OK.
好的。
Well, you should try blinking every once in a while.
嗯,你应该试着每隔一段时间眨一次眼睛。
You're starting to freak people out.
你开始吓到别人了。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Who's up for some dessert?
谁来点甜点?
Oh, I am! Sure, yeah.
哦,我是!当然,是的。
Maryse Lightwood at the Hunter's Moon.
玛丽丝·莱特伍德在猎人的月亮上。
Lucian...
卢西恩……
We should get another round.
我们应该再来一轮。
Obviously, you heard what happened.
很明显,你听说了。
I did.
我做到了。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
Poetic justice, isn't it?
诗意的正义,不是吗?
Considering how shamefully I acted
想想我的行为有多可耻
when you were excommunicated.
当你被逐出教会的时候。
I didn't come here to rub it in.
我不是来这里唠叨的。
Believe me, I know firsthand how hard it is.
相信我,我亲身体会到这有多难。
Reaching for your stele,
伸出你的石碑,
and realizing it's not there.
意识到它不在那里。
I know it's daunting,
我知道这很吓人,
but I promise,
但是我保证,
it's not all bad.
也不全是坏事。
And if you need help adjusting,
如果你需要帮助调整,
I'm around.
我周围。
I appreciate that.
我很欣赏这一点。
It is a new beginning.
这是一个新的开始。
A chance for me to be a better person.
一个让我成为更好的人的机会。
There you go.
那就这样吧。
What?
什么?
Nothing. I just...
什么都没有。我只是…
What?
什么?
I just haven't seen you let your hair down,
我只是没有看到你放下你的头发,
literally, since the Accords Ball in Idris.
毫不夸张地说,自从伊德里斯的协议球。
That was 20 years ago.
那是20年前的事了。
Was that 20 years ago?
那是20年前吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Well, you look just as lovely now as you did then.
嗯,你现在看起来和以前一样可爱。
So... where is your friend?
所以…你的朋友在哪里?
He should be here.
他应该在这里。
Magnus...
马格努斯……
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
是的。
I've been so focused on my own problems
我太专注于自己的问题了
but... I can tell
但是…我可以告诉
something's going on.
将要发生的事情。
Alec and I had a fight.
亚历克和我吵了一架。
A bad one.
一个坏的。
We both said some things we didn't actually mean.
我们都说了一些我们并不真正想说的话。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
But there's nothing you two can't work out.
但没有什么是你们俩不能解决的。
I hope that's true.
我希望这是真的。
Magnus Bane...
马格努斯祸害……
It has been too long.
已经太久了。
Indeed, it has.
事实上,中国已经这么做了。
I'm sorry to call on you like this.
我很抱歉这样拜访你。
Clary...
克莱瑞……
this is Brother Zachariah.
这是撒迦利亚弟兄。
You're a Silent Brother?
你是个沉默的兄弟?
I know I appear unlike the others...
我知道我看起来不像其他人…
But that is a tale for another day.
但那是另一回事。
These texts contain information
这些文本包含信息
on long forgotten demon forms.
关于早已被遗忘的恶魔形态。
They may hold a clue to your creature's identity.
他们可能掌握你的生物身份的线索。
You understand,
你明白,
if the Brotherhood discovers I helped you with this...
如果兄弟会发现我帮了你…
No one will know you were here today.
没有人会知道你今天在这里。
Thank you for your assistance.
谢谢你的帮助。
Any friend of Will Herondale is a friend of mine.
威尔·赫伦代尔的任何朋友都是我的朋友。
Herondale?
Herondale吗?
We both were close with Jace's ancestor.
我们俩都和杰斯的祖先关系密切。
I know I shouldn't ask this,
我知道我不该问这个,
but... did you help with Jace's treatment?
但是…你对杰斯的治疗有帮助吗?
He's been...
他已经……
acting differently since he got back.
他回来后的表现就不一样了。
We received his treatment request.
我们收到了他的治疗请求。
I would have been happy to oversee it.
我很乐意监督它。
"Would have been"? What do you mean?
“是”?你是什么意思?
Jace Herondale never came to the Silent City.
杰斯·赫伦代尔从未来过这个寂静的城市。
Hey, stranger.
嗨,陌生人。
Hey.
嘿。
You seem stressed.
你看起来心事重重的。
Stressed? No. No. I'm fine.
强调吗?不。不。我很好。
I'm totally relaxed. Wanna talk about it?
我完全放松。想谈谈吗?
Not really. But how are you?
不是真的。但是你好吗?
I heard about your mom.
我听说你妈妈的事了。
Must be tough.
必须是困难的。
You know, I wish there was something more useful
你知道,我希望有更有用的东西
I can do... being a Shadowhunter...
我能做的……作为一个Shadowhunter……
...it meant everything to her.
…这对她来说意味着一切。
When my mom was going through
当我妈妈经历的时候
her issues...
她的问题……
I felt powerless too.
我也感到无能为力。
But I realized that sometimes,
但我意识到有时候,
a parent just needs to know that you're there for them.
父母只需要知道你在他们身边。
And you are, 'cause you're an awesome daughter.
你是,因为你是个很棒的女儿。
What was that for?
那是干什么用的?
For being you.
是你。
Hey...
嘿…
You wanna play?
你想玩吗?
Oh, no. No, no, no.
哦,不。不,不,不。
No. I'm, um...
不。我,嗯…
I'm good.
我很好。
Are you good?
你是好吗?
Yes. Yeah.
是的。是的。
Well, there is a chance if I try to get up from here
好吧,如果我试着从这里爬起来,还有机会
I will fall over.
我会摔倒的。
Yeah. Apparently, I don't have the tolerance
是的。显然,我不能容忍♥
of a 800-year-old warlock.
一个800岁的法师。
Right.
正确的。
And you know, this is your fault
你知道,这是你的错
because you told me I should drink as much as I want.
因为你告诉我我想喝多少就喝多少。
Well, that's funny 'cause that's not exactly how I remember it.
这很有趣,因为我不是这么记得的。
Do you... need help back to your table?
你……需要帮忙吗?
No. No, no, no.
不。不,不,不。
My mother cannot see me like this.
我妈妈不能这样看我。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表