剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Why would Lilith agree to help you?
莉莉丝为什么会同意帮你?
Because in exchange,
因为作为交换,
I gave her the one thing she always wanted.
我给了她她一直想要的东西。
The one thing she could never have.
有一样东西她永远不会拥有。
A child.
一个孩子。
Oh, Catarina! Apologies.
噢,卡塔琳娜州!的歉意。
I'm just sending out my instructions
我只是发出指令
for the synthesis spell.
合成咒。
I'm halfway through my Rolodex.
我的通讯录写了一半了。
Magnus...
马格努斯……
Oh, I know that face.
哦,我认识那张脸。
What is it?
它是什么?
Lorenzo forbade the warlocks from participating
洛伦佐禁止法师参加
in your spell. And he asked
在你的拼写。他问
the High Council to do the same.
高级议会也要这么做。
Why? He didn't say.
为什么?他没有说。
He just threatened to send anyone who disobeys
他只是威胁说谁不听话就派谁去
to the dungeons of the Spiral Labyrinth.
通往螺旋迷宫的地牢。
At least I can count on you.
至少我可以指望你。
Normally, I would risk prison for you.
正常情况下,我会为你冒坐牢的风险。
It wouldn't be the first time.
这不是第一次了。
But I can't bear the thought
但是我不能忍♥受这个想法
of leaving Madzie alone.
让麦琪一个人呆着
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉。
Don't be.
不要。
Sweet Pea needs you.
甜豌豆需要你。
This is Lorenzo's fault.
这是洛伦佐的错。
We both know if the warlocks can't give you the power
我们都知道如果法师不能给你力量
that you need, there's someone else who can.
你需要的,总有其他人能做到。
No.
不。
No!
不!
His help always comes at a price.
他的帮助总是有代价的。
I'm not that desperate.
我没那么绝望。
So what are you going to do?
那你打算怎么办?
I'm going to talk some sense
我要讲一些有意义的东西
into the High Warlock of Brooklyn.
进入布鲁克林的高级男巫。
This is an emergency. I need to speak with Isabelle Lightwood.
这是紧急情况。我要和伊莎贝尔·莱特伍德谈谈。
Isabelle!
伊莎贝尔!
I'm Simon's Praetor, Jordan.
我是西蒙的裁判官乔丹。
I need to speak with you.
我需要和你谈谈。
It's OK.
没关系。
So, do you remember that vampire Heidi?
你还记得那个吸血鬼海蒂吗?
The charming blonde who attacked me at the Hunter's Moon?
那个在猎人之月袭击我的迷人金发女郎?
She escaped from the Praetor Lupus last night.
她昨晚从“裁判官红斑狼疮”那里逃走了。
How could you let that happen?
你怎么能让这种事发生?
I didn't let this happen! She was being escorted
我没让这种事发生!有人护送她
by three Praetors when somehow
不知怎么的,被三个执法官
she broke free and...
她挣脱了束缚……
She killed them all.
她把他们都杀了。
I think she has Simon.
我想她有西蒙。
I left home to grab some blood for him,
我离开家去给他弄点血
and when I got back,
当我回来的时候,
there was broken glass everywhere and no Simon.
到处都是碎玻璃,没有西蒙。
Are you kidding me?!
你在开玩笑吧?
You're supposed to protect him!
你应该保护他!
Look, I just really want to find him.
听着,我真的很想找到他。
OK, I can't find his scent anywhere around town.
好吧,我在城里到处都找不到他的气味。
His phone's off.
他的手♥机♥是关机了。
And I was thinking maybe you could use
我想也许你可以用
Shadowhunter tracking.
Shadowhunter跟踪。
They deserve to know the truth.
他们应该知道真♥相♥。
I'm trying to help you.
我只是想帮你。
You're living half of a life.
你活了大半生。
Your friends and family don't know the real you,
你的朋友和家人不了解真实的你
what's in your heart, but I do.
你心里想什么,但我知道。
And you could live an honest life with me,
你可以和我一起过诚实的生活
but then you hide your true nature for them.
但你却为他们隐藏了你的本性。
Why?
为什么?
Just trust me. They wouldn't believe me if I told them.
只是相信我。如果我告诉他们,他们不会相信的。
Oh, but you're not giving these smart women
但你没有给这些聪明的女人
enough credit.
足够的信贷。
Hey...
嘿…
So, I've got some big news.
我有个大消息。
Don't do this.
不要这样做。
Simon is a vampire.
西蒙是个吸血鬼。
What do you think about that?
你觉得怎么样?
Simon,
西蒙,
who is this woman?!
这个女人是谁?
She's a vampire.
她是一个吸血鬼。
Just like me.
就像我一样。
No! She's a freaking lunatic.
不!她是个疯子。
OH, MY GOD! NO!
哦,我的上帝!不!
Don't be rude.
别那么粗鲁。
Heidi. That's your name, right
海蒂。那是你的名字,对吧
Look at me. Look.
看着我。看。
You just committed a second degree assault,
你刚刚犯了二级侵犯
all right, and that's a class D felony in New York state.
这是纽约州的D级重罪。
That means a sentence of up to 25 years.
这意味着最高25年的刑期。
But look. Hey, hey. Look at me.
但看。嘿,嘿。看着我。
Now, I could to talk to the DA,
现在,我可以和地方检察官谈谈,
but I can only do that if you let me
但我只能在你允许的情况下这么做
and my children go right now.
我的孩子们现在就去。
A lawyer.
一名律师。
I respect that.
我尊重这一点。
You need evidence
你需要证据
to believe something.
相信的东西。
No! Stop!
不!停!
No! No, no, no, no, no!
不!不,不,不,不,不!
No, don't! Please don't! No, don't!
不,不!请不要!不,不!
Ah!
啊!
ELAINE: Oh, God!
伊莲:噢,上帝!
ELAINE: What's going on?!
伊莲:怎么回事?!
Rebecca, are you OK?
丽贝卡,你还好吗?
SIMON!
西蒙!
HEIDI: Any vampire will feed if they're hungry enough.
海蒂:只要吸血鬼够饿,他们都会吃的。
And your son is starving.
你儿子饿了。
Lilith is in this realm because of Jonathan?
莉莉丝来到这个世界是因为乔纳森?
The timing can't be a coincidence.
这个时间不可能是巧合。
She wants to reunite with her son.
她想和儿子团聚。
Jonathan is dead.
乔纳森已经死了。
He is?
他是吗?
Jace killed him.
杰斯杀了他。
What more could she want?
她还想要什么?
Do you really think death
你真的认为死亡
would stop a Queen of Hell?
能阻止地狱女王吗?
It didn't stop you.
这并没有阻止你。
She's going to resurrect Jonathan.
她要复活乔纳森。
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
This interrogation is over.
审讯结束了。
Already? But I still have so much more to say.
了吗?但我还有很多话要说。
If your guess is correct,
如果你猜对了,
and Lilith truly is raising Jonathan,
莉莉丝真的要抚养乔纳森
she may very well need a part of your remains.
她很可能需要你的一部分遗体。
Why else disturb your grave?
不然干嘛搅乱你的坟墓?
Kill him. And this time, incinerate the body.
杀了他。这次,把尸体烧成灰烬。
I will not go back to dust and shadows.
我不会回到尘土和阴影中去。
JIA: Kill him!
贾:杀了他!
BACK OFF!
后退!
Step aside!
下台!
Step aside or I'll break your Consul's neck!
让开,不然我就拧断你领事的脖子!
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表