剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
she used to...
她过去……
wear his ring around her neck and never take it off.
把他的戒指戴在她的脖子上,永远不要摘下来。
Maybe that's why. Maybe...
也许这就是为什么。也许……
it made her feel close to him.
这让她觉得离他很近。
I know it must be hard for you...
我知道这对你来说一定很难…
...to think about your mother and what she went through.
…想想你母亲和她所经历的一切。
But she was an amazing person
但她是个了不起的人
who helped create another amazing person.
他帮助创造了另一个了不起的人。
So don't forget to hang on to the good.
所以不要忘记抓住好的一面。
My boy's being sus
我儿子是苏
Simon?
西蒙?
Hello?
喂?
He was shady enough
他很可疑
But now he's just a shadow
但现在他只是个影子
My boy loves his friends
我的儿子爱他的朋友
Like I love my split ends
就像我爱我的分叉
And by that I mean
我的意思是
He cuts 'em off
他把它们剪掉
My boy, my boy, my boy
我的孩子,我的孩子,我的孩子
Don't love me like he promised
不要像他承诺的那样爱我
He ain't a man
他不是人
And sure as hell ain't honest
而且肯定不诚实
You want me to be yours
你想要我成为你的
Well then, you gotta be mine
那你就是我的了
And if you want a good girl
如果你想要一个好女孩
Then goodbye
然后再见
I figured you'd be here.
我以为你会在这里。
Party's over.
聚会结束了。
Yeah.
是的。
FYI, the apartment's already got one of those.
告诉你,公♥寓♥里已经有一个了。
And... it's a little bigger too.
和…它也大一点。
I know, I just, uh...
我知道,我只是…
I like having my own.
我喜欢我自己的。
Um...
嗯…
Sorry, I'm just a little particular about my food.
对不起,我只是对食物有点挑剔。
So if you don't mind... Say no more.
所以如果你不介意……不再多说了。
Your stuff is your stuff. I won't touch it.
你的东西就是你的东西。我不会碰它的。
Awesome.
太棒了。
Since we are on the subject of setting house rules...
既然我们正在讨论制定内部规则的问题……
if you're ever bringing home a date,
如果你要带约会对象回家,
can you just let me know
你能告诉我吗
so I can make sure I'm not around?
所以我能确定我不在?
Thin walls.
薄墙。
Uh, yeah. No worries.
嗯,是的。不用担心。
Other than that, relax. Make yourself at home.
除此之外,放松。别拘束。
My last place wasn't homey
我最后住的地方不舒服
and I had difficult neighbors,
我有难以相处的邻居,
so I really appreciate that.
所以我真的很感激。
Hold that thought...
有这种想法……
while we lug your stuff up four flights of stairs.
我们把你的东西拖上四层楼梯。
Hey! Your limp's gone.
嘿!一瘸一拐的走了。
Yeah. Yeah, I told you not to worry.
是的。我告诉过你别担心。
It's all good.
一切都很好。
Hmm!
嗯!
You haven't had anything to eat or drink all day.
你一整天都没吃东西或喝东西。
Do I need to force
我需要强迫吗
No...
不…
Look, Jace...
听着,杰斯……
he's my parabatai,
他是我的帕拉巴泰,
so I should be able to help him.
所以我应该能够帮助他。
But this, I just...
但是这个,我只是…
I don't know how.
我不知道怎么做。
I know you're scared.
我知道你很害怕。
But we don't know for sure
但我们不确定
if Jace is going down the same road as Celine.
如果杰斯和席琳走的是同一条路。
Don't lose hope.
不要失去希望。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
OK...
好吧……
What's all this?
这都是什么?
I need to stop these mundane murders.
我要阻止这些俗人被谋杀。
But we have no idea who or what the Owl is.
但是我们不知道猫头鹰是谁或者是什么。
And we hit a dead end on testing on Morgan.
我们在摩根身上的试验走到了死胡同。
Digging for clues.
挖掘线索。
Not to be an overeager warlock boyfriend,
不要做一个过于急切的男巫男朋友,
but... need a hand?
但是…需要一个手吗?
You help me all the time.
你一直在帮助我。
If I came to you every time I had a problem--
如果我每次遇到问题都来找你
We'll spend more time together.
我们会有更多的时间在一起。
Oh, the torture.
哦,折磨。
Look, after I get some food in you,
听着,等我给你弄点吃的,
I'll come to the Institute and examine Morgan.
我去研究所给摩根检查一下。
See if my magic can shed some light on things.
看看我的魔法能否照亮一切。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
But with this...
但这…
I just...
我只是…
We'll make it through this.
我们会挺过去的。
OK? One step at a time.
好吗?一步一个脚印。
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
是的。是的,我知道。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
No point tracking.
没有必要跟踪。
Our mundane's dead.
我们俗人的死了。
CLARY: I thought I'd try one more time, in case he's
我想我应该再试一次,以防他
being held over water.
被压在水面上。
You sure you're OK,
你确定你没事
being in this neighborhood full of vampires?
住在满是吸血鬼的社区?
IZZY: I can handle it.
伊兹:我能应付。
Yin-Fen dealers know the dirt.
阴分商人知道内情。
If we play our cards right, we might be able
如果我们处理得当,我们可能会成功
to get a lead on this delinquent blood sucker.
来引导这个犯罪的吸血鬼。
CLARY: So, that mundane you're avoiding...
CLARY:所以,你在逃避的世俗……
is it because you're still hung up on Raphael?
是因为你还挂着拉斐尔的电♥话♥吗?
Let's just drop it.
算了吧。
You do remember who you're talking to?
你还记得你在跟谁说话吗?
All the guys I've been with...
所有和我在一起的人…
sex was always a big part of it.
性一直是其中很重要的一部分。
With Raphael...
与拉斐尔……
it was about everything but that.
除了那件事,其他的都是。
He made me feel like I wanted so much more.
他让我觉得我想要更多。
So why end it?
那么为什么要结束呢?
We thought we couldn't be together
我们以为我们不能在一起
without being tempted by our old habits.
不受旧习惯的诱惑。
But...
但是…
Raphael and I...
拉斐尔和我…
there's... something about us
有……一些关于我们
that just... fits.
只是…适合。
Izzy, your instincts are always spot on.
伊兹,你的直觉总是对的。
If you and Raphael fit...
如果你和拉斐尔合适…
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I just got a tracking hit
我刚被跟踪到
on our missing mundane.
我们想念的俗人。
He's not dead.
他没死。
Not yet.
还没有。
Good, you're awake.
好,你醒了。
It's almost time for the fun.
快到好玩的时间了。
Where are we?
我们在哪里?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
First time that I went
我第一次去
to a bleeder den,
到一个泄水孔,
I was just looking for an escape from my miserable life.
我只是想逃离我悲惨的生活。
But after my first bite...
但在我第一口之后…
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表