剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
If it wasn't for you, I don't know
如果不是因为你,我不知道
if I ever would've been able to come out at the Institute.
如果我能去研究所的话。
Oh.
哦。
Your... your courage...
你的…你的勇气……
sir, it's inspiring.
先生,这是鼓舞人心的。
I mean, here you are, in this...
我是说,你在这里,在这个…
committed relationship, with a warlock no less.
忠诚的关系,和法师一样。
It's loving and it's trusting. It's amazing.
这是爱和信任。这是惊人的。
Yeah. It is.
是的。它是。
Ithuriel...
天使…
he helped us before.
他以前帮助过我们。
And you think he could help again.
你认为他还能帮上忙。
Iron Sisters do have ways to communicate with the angels.
铁姐确实有办法与天使沟通。
But I'm afraid I cannot do that for you.
但恐怕我不能为你做那件事。
You can't, or you won't?
你不能,还是不想?
I have been trying to contact the angels,
我一直在联♥系♥天使,
but as hard as I try,
但无论我多么努力,
they will not answer.
他们不回答。
Why? I'm not certain.
为什么?我不确定。
I sometimes wonder if my own...
我有时想知道我自己的……
irredeemable actions have severed my ties to the heavens.
不可救药的行为切断了我与天堂的联♥系♥。
I'm useless.
我无能为力。
But you, Clarissa...
但是你,克拉丽莎……
...you are far from useless.
…你一点也不没用。
What do you mean?
你是什么意思?
You may not be an Iron Sister,
你也许不是铁姐,
but Ithuriel's blood runs through you,
但天使的血液流过你,
You think I can summon Ithuriel?
你觉得我能召唤天使吗?
No one other than an Iron Sister has done it before.
除了铁妹妹以外,没有人做过这件事。
There may be risks...
可能会有风险……
but it's certainly worth a try.
但它确实值得一试。
What risks?
什么风险?
There's a chance it could anger Ithuriel.
这可能会激怒天使。
He could lash out at her.
他可以对她大发雷霆。
He's never hurt me before.
他从没伤害过我。
He chose those moments to appear to you.
他选择那些时刻出现在你面前。
Summoning an Angel
召唤天使
is a whole different story.
这是一个完全不同的故事。
Clary, I know this is important,
克莱瑞,我知道这很重要,
but so are you.
但你也是。
So is Jace.
杰斯。
: So, why did you become a doctor
那么,你为什么要成为一名医生呢
if you were scared of blood?
如果你怕血?
Both my parents are doctors.
我的父母都是医生。
And let's just say,
我们说,
they made it clear from a very young age
他们从很小的时候就讲清楚了
that I was going to follow in their footsteps.
我将追随他们的脚步。
They call medicine "the family business."
他们称医学为“家族事业”。
But, I mean, enough about me.
但是,我的意思是,关于我已经够多了。
What about you?
你呢?
I feel like I know nothing about you.
我觉得我对你一无所知。
Except for the fact that you apparently
除了你很明显
have a thing for snakes
喜欢蛇
or serpents or...
或拉丁蛇纹……
whatever that is on your bracelet.
不管手镯上是什么。
Right. It's cool.
正确的。它很酷。
You know, actually, I...
你知道,事实上,我…
made this one.
了这一个。
Really? I mean...
真的吗?我的意思是……
You got some serious talent.
你很有天赋。
Is that what you do for work?
这就是你的工作吗?
What? You make jewelry?
什么?你做首饰吗?
Yes.
是的。
I, uh... make jewelry.
我,嗯…使珠宝。
So you're an artist.
你是个艺术家。
Sweet!
甜蜜的!
So how does it work?
那么它是如何工作的呢?
Do you...
你……
Do you work from a store?
你在商店工作吗?
No, uh, I actually...
不,实际上我…
work from home.
在家工作。
That must be peaceful.
这必须是和平的。
Not at all.
不客气。
No?
没有?
I... live with my family.
我…和我的家人住在一起。
My brothers.
我的兄弟。
We all... work together.
我们都…一起工作。
Family business?
家族企业吗?
We have more in common than I thought.
我们的共同点比我想的要多。
Thank you so much for tonight.
非常感谢你们今晚的到来。
I really had an incredible time.
我真的玩得很开心。
You sound so surprised.
听起来你很惊讶。
I just... don't normally do things like this.
我只是…通常不要这样做。
Well... I know a great place downtown. Hell's Kitchen.
嗯…我知道市中心有个好地方。地狱厨房♥。
One more drink?
再喝一杯酒吗?
Let's go.
我们走吧。
Let me get us a ride.
让我载我们一程。
Hey! Charlie... Yeah?
嘿!查理……是吗?
I have to go.
我得走了。
Wait, what?
等等,什么?
I just remembered, I have an order
我刚想起来,我有订单
I have to get out tonight.
我今晚得出去。
But...
但是…
It's an important client.
这是一个重要的客户。
Alright. Let me at least get you a ride.
好吧。至少让我载你一程。
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
I have to go.
我得走了。
Seriously?
严重吗?
Dumb, useless demon.
愚蠢的,无用的恶魔。
Where are you going, Mother?
你要去哪里,妈妈?
It appears I'll have to get my hands dirty after all.
看来我还是得把手弄脏了。
CHARLIE: Isabelle?
查理:伊莎贝尔?
Isabelle!
伊莎贝尔!
What happened?
发生了什么事?
You okay? - I...
你没事吧?——我……
My heel broke and I tripped.
我的脚后跟断了,绊了一跤。
Let me see.
让我看看。
Hmm-mmm. You need to go to the hospital.
嗯。你需要去医院。
No, really, there's no need.
不,真的,没必要。
I... I'm fine.
我…我很好。
Not with this cut. You need stitches.
不行,这有伤口。你需要缝合。
You're coming with me.
你跟我来。
Is this yours?
这是你的吗?
Kind of looks like your style.
有点像你的风格。
Yes. Yeah?
是的。是吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Alright, come on. OK.
好了,来吧。好的。
This contains trace amounts of adamas,
其中含有微量的adamas,
to help call the Angels.
帮助召唤天使。
Activate your angelic rune.
激活你的天使符文。
Now, repeat after me.
现在跟我念。
Ignis aurum probat...
哄玛尼哄……
Ignis aurum probat...
哄玛尼哄……
Ita probat me...
阿弥陀否……
Ita probat me.
阿弥陀否。
They've heard you.
他们听说过你。
What happens now?
现在发生了什么?
For you to hear them,
为了让你们听到,
we have to leave you here.
我们得把你留在这儿。
Leave her here?
离开她吗?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表