剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
when that happened.
另一次同类情况的发生
This is Harlem. This is where Simon and Maia
这里是哈莱姆区 这是西蒙和玛雅
found the Church of Talto. Yes! Yes!
找到塔尔托教堂的地方 没错 没错
I don't...
我不
The time?
看时间
I see it. I see the time.
我看到了 我看到时间了
I just, I don't understand... It was right when Simon
我只是不明白 正是西蒙把
blew Lilith's disciples into salt.
莉莉丝的门徒炸成灰的时候
It's not a coincidence!
这不是巧合
Lilith probably sensed that we were coming
莉莉丝很可能感觉我们要来
and got the hell out of Dodge!
然后逃跑了
Look, Luke...
听着 卢克
I want her back
我比任何人都想
more than anyone
把她找回来
but this doesn't necessarily mean anything.
但这些信息也许没有任何意义
Look, the Institute has much more detailed climate data
听着 学院比我有更加详细的
than I do. Look, I really think...
气候资料 我真的觉得
Take it.
拿着
All I'm asking is that you look into it.
我只想让你帮忙调查一下
I think you'll find that...
我觉得你会
there's something there.
有所发现的
You'd think I'd relish seeing a great warlock
你觉得我也许会很高兴的看到
like Magnus Bane without a shred of his powers.
像马格纳斯·贝恩这样伟大术士一点法力都施放不出吗
But it's actually a little sad.
但其实让人看起来挺伤心的
I told you...
我告诉你
I don't know where Madzie is.
我不知道玛姬在哪
I think you do.
我想你知道
You can deny it all you like,
你怎么否认都没关系
but your memories... they won't lie.
但你的记忆不会说谎
Stay out of my head!
别碰我的脑子
Madzie needs her nana.
玛姬需要她的奶奶
Her Nana is a violent criminal.
她的奶奶是名穷凶极恶的罪犯
Being taken away from you
离开你是发生在她
is the best thing that's ever happened to her.
身上最好的事情
This shouldn't hurt too much...
这应该不会太疼
as long as you don't try to fight it.
只要你不反抗的话
I may not have my magic...
我也许没有魔力了
but I have centuries worth
但我有几个世纪的
of memories.
记忆
Good luck finding what you're looking for.
你找到你想要的信息就祝你好运了
What was I thinking?
我到底在想什么
I should never have let him come.
我不应该让他来的
Magnus isn't what she's really after.
马格努斯不是她真正的目标
Madzie is. We can use that to our advantage.
玛姬才是 我们可以利用这一点
No. I'm not letting Madzie anywhere near her.
不 我不会让玛姬接近她
Actually, maybe getting Madzie to Iris
也许让玛姬接近艾瑞斯
is exactly what we should be doing.
真是我们应该做的
What? I have an idea.
什么 我有个主意
We need to call Catarina.
我们需要打给卡特丽娜
You sure this warlock isn't ripping you off?
你确定这个术士没有坑你吗
Since when does a portal to Detroit
通向底特律的传送门
cost half a month's rent?
什么时候要花半个月的租金了
It's worth it. Izzy said if there's someone that knows
这很值 伊齐说如果有人能帮助你
something that can help you, it's him.
那就是他了
There's a reason she had him leave.
她让他离开是有原因的
He turned Heidi into a vampire.
他把海蒂变成了吸血鬼
He experimented on her. If it weren't for Raphael,
他用她做实验 如果不是因为拉斐尔
I'd still have a family.
我还会有一个家
I'm not excusing his behavior.
我并没有为他的行为找借口
But he knows more about Daylighter lore
但他比任何人都了解日行者的
than anyone else. Isn't it at least
传说 这难道不值得
worth talking to him one more time?
去跟他谈谈吗
Eat something.
吃点东西
I'll be right back. OK.
我马上回来 好的
I have no excuses.
我没有什么好解释的
What I did to Heidi was reprehensible.
我对海蒂的所作所为是错误的
And all the things she's done to you...
至于她对你
to all those innocent people...
还有其他无辜的人造成的伤害
it's on me.
都是我的错
Look...
听着
Raphael, I just need your help.
拉斐尔 我只是来找你帮忙的
Anything.
尽管开口
I need to get this mark off my forehead,
我要把这个标记从额头上抹去
the one that almost killed you.
这个东西差点害死了你
I'm desperate.
我已经走投无路了
I figured with all of your Daylighter research,
我想以你对日行者的研究
you have to...
一定
you have to know something.
你一定知道些什么
I don't.
我不知道
But there might be a vampire who does.
但或许有一个吸血鬼知道
Who?
谁
I was never able to find him myself.
我自己从来没能找到他
But there's a legend...
但是传说
of a vampire who lives in hiding in the sewers of New York.
有一个吸血鬼躲藏在纽约的下水道里
They say he's the oldest vampire in the city,
他是纽约乃至这个世界上
maybe even the world. No one I've met
最古老的吸血鬼 我还不曾遇到过
has even heard of his name,
知道他名字的人
let alone seen his face.
更不要说见过他的样子
If there's someone who knows of these kinds of things...
如果有人知道这些事情的话
it would be him.
一定是他
How do you know this guy actually exists?
你怎么知道这个吸血鬼是真实存在的
Aren't all the legends true?
所有的传说不都是真的吗
Are we done yet?
结束了吗
I got a lot more where that came from.
我的记忆还多着呢
If you don't cooperate, you're of no use to me.
如果你不合作 就对我没有用处
Let's see...
让我看看
Should I use my suffocation spell?
我要不要用窒息咒呢
Or perhaps electrocution suits you better.
还是电刑咒更适合你呢
You always did have an electric personality.
你确实是一个有如电流一样强烈个性的人
Looks like I can save my strength.
看来我可以省省力气了
It's a letter from Catarina Loss.
卡特丽娜·劳斯的信
Your Shadowhunter friends contacted her.
你的暗影猎人朋友联♥系♥了她
She agrees with everything I have been saying.
她同意我说的每一句话
I am the closest thing to a mother Madzie has ever had.
我对玛姬来说 是最接近母亲的人
Being with me...
和我在一起
is the best thing for her.
才是她最好的选择
That is Catarina's handwriting.
这是卡特丽娜的笔迹
Madzie will finally have her Nana back.
玛姬终于要回到玛姬身边了
Where is she?
她在哪里
Oh, sweetheart...
亲爱的
Madzie...
玛姬
Madzie!
玛姬
It's OK. Nana's here.
没事的 奶奶在这里
Seelie magic.
精灵魔法
Clever.
很聪明啊
Hey!
嘿
I hope you enjoyed your freedom...
希望你还享受自己的自♥由♥时光
Hey!
嘿
'cause you're going right back to the Gard.
因为你马上就会被送回监狱
I tried to stop her...
我想要阻止她
It's OK. We've got her.
没事的 我们抓到她了
It's OK.
没事了
Mr. Lightwood. Consul.
莱特伍德先生 领事
Nice job rounding up the escapees in New York City.
围捕纽约市逃犯的工作做得很出色
We do our best.
我们尽力而为
But something tells me you didn't come all this way
但是你大老远过来应该不是来
to pat us on the back.
鼓励我们的
You're right.
没错
I have come to officially inform Clary Fairchild's Institute
我来这里是为了正式通知克莱尔·费尔柴尔德学会
that I am posthumously pardoning her
我赦免她对隐秘会
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表