剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
布鲁克林矿区
你无处可躲
You got no place To hide
我恶心大起
And I'm feelin' Like a villain
内心欲望鼓噪
Got a hunger inside
一眼望我眼底
One look in my eyes
你开始逃跑 因我要
And you're runnin' Cause I'm comin'
将你生吞活剥
Gonna eat you alive
你心惊胆跳
Your heart hits Like a drum
追逐已然开始
The chase has just begun
怪物充斥你的脑中
Monsters Stuck in your head
我们是 我们是 我们是
We are, we are, we are
你床底下的怪物
Monsters under your bed
我们是 我们是 我们是
We are, we are, we are
怪物
Monsters
一旦越了界
Once you cross the line
你将后悔莫及
You'll be wishing You had listened
死亡降临之际
When you meet your demise
你心惊胆跳
Your heart hits Like a drum
狩猎已然开始
The hunt has just begun
怪物充斥你的脑中
Monsters Stuck in your head
我们是 我们是 我们是
We are, we are, we are
你床底下的怪物
Monsters under your bed
我们是 我们是
We are, we are
嘿 你走路能看路吗?
Hey, can you watch where you're going?
你能看见我?
You can see me?
暗影猎人
第一季 第一集
八小时前
布鲁克林艺术学院
嗨
Hi.
我是克莱莉·费芮
I'm Clary Fray.
这幅山水画很具有 ... 装饰性
This landscape is very... decorative.
呃 我其实并不是画来装饰用的
Well, I wasn't really going for decorative, exactly.
-这些是什么 -噢 这个 没什么 只是...
- What are those? - Oh, those. Nothing, just, um...
我和朋友为一本图像小说画的插画而已
some ideas for a graphic novel I'm drawing with a friend.
真的 我只是不小心把它们放进来了
Really, it's just there by mistake.
在布鲁克林艺术学院里没有不小心
The Brooklyn Academy of Art doesn't believe in mistakes.
告诉我那些教授的名字 我会让他们好看
Give me the professors' names and I... I will end them.
你知道 发一封严厉斥责的邮件给院长
You know, with... with a scathing e-mail to the dean.
不用了
Don't bother.
搞什么?
What?
那你还满面愁容?整我吗?
Sad face? Really?
干得好 干得好
Well played, well played.
谢啦 但奇怪的是
Thank you. You know, it's weird.
他们对我的面试作品反应普通
They kind of liked my assigned work,
反而喜欢我们那些图像小说上的画
but they flipped out over the drawings for our graphic novel.
不客气
You're welcome.
今天应该是我有生以来最棒的
This day will go down in history as the greatest 18th birthday
18岁生日
I ever had.
我们今晚得要好好庆祝
Which is why we are celebrating tonight.
没错 等表演结束后 跟莫琳一起去
Yes, with Maureen, after our show.
肯定要的
Absolutely.
那...你和莫琳想怎么办?
So... what's the deal with you and Maureen?
什么怎么办?我们只是一起去唱歌♥
What deal? No deal. We sing together.
你真的不知道她一直暗恋你吗?
You seriously don't know she's been crushing on you this whole time?
啊? 不可能啦
What? No. No.
赛门 像你这么聪明又观察敏锐的人
Simon, how can someone as smart and perceptive as you
怎么会察觉不出身边有人爱上你呢?
not realize that the person sitting right there is in love with you?
我敢说察觉不到的聪明
I guarantee you I'm not the only smart,
又有洞察力的人 不止我一个
perceptive person to make that mistake.
那是一杯拿铁
That's a latte.
但我刚明明放了一块义大利脆饼
But I could have sworn I had a biscotti.
也许你吃得太快 没有注意到
Maybe you ate it really fast and didn't even notice.
我也常常会这样 当我开心或伤心的时候
Happens to me all the time. When I'm happy... when I'm sad.
不过我会用一个真的脆饼来替代你画的
But I will replace your mythical biscotti with an actual one.
谢谢
Thank you.
来 我敬你
You know what? Here's to you.
- 向生命致敬 -向生命致敬
- L'chaim. - L'chaim.
注:犹太人会于干杯时说“L'Chaim!”, 中文解释是“向生命致敬”, “活着是万幸”
和其他受害者一样吗
Same MO as the others?
是的 她的血被吸干了
Yeah, this one's drained of blood.
这起是第七件了
This makes seven.
嗯 有点不妙
Yeah, not good.
嘿 瓦格斯副巡长
Hey, Captain Vargas.
又一具被吸干血的尸体?
Another body drained of blood?
我们认为可能是用福马林泵抽的
We're thinking formalin pump.
亚拉里克和我已经掌握多条线索了
Alaric and I are chasing down a bunch of leads.
你知道她看得出来你刻意拒接电♥话♥吧?
You know she can tell when you decline a call, right?
我知道
Yep.
我需要你替我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
什么?抓住这些罪犯?
What? Catch these guys?
不止这个
Besides that.
娶乔瑟琳 你还在等什么?
Marry Jocelyn. What are you waiting for?
乔瑟琳和我 我们...
Me and Jocelyn, we're...
我们不是这种关系
we're different.
这是为了克莱莉的生日
It's for Clary's birthday.
你已经在做一个丈夫该做的事了
You're already acting like a husband,
努力成真吧
go be one.
- 嘿 朵特 - 嘿
- Hey, Dot. - Hey!
注:朵特原名为杜萝西亚
注:朵特原名为杜萝西亚
你的未来看起来怎样?
How's your future looking?
注:朵特原名为杜萝西亚
你的未来看起来怎样?
How's your future looking?
没你的那么好
Not as good as yours.
塔罗牌告诉我说你通过面试了
The tarot cards tell me you got into the advanced program.
塔罗牌 你的意思是"赛门的推特"吗?
And by "the tarot cards," you mean, "Simon's Twitter account"?
好吧 我是有关注他
Okay, I follow him.
毕竟用塔罗牌预测未来还是很困难的
Turns out, predicting the future with tarot cards is very complicated.
但我确实在你的未来里看到一份生日礼物
But, I do see a birthday present in your future.
- 朵特 - 好啦 打开看看
- Dot! - Okay, open it!
哇哦
Wow!
你可能会希望先把它收起来
Yeah, you might want to keep that on the DL,
因为你妈是我老板 我可不想让她抓狂
'cause your mom's my boss and I don't want her to flip out.
好吧 但这件衣服真是太棒了
Yeah, but that's how I know it's cool.
你知道吗 你挑礼物的技术
You know, you're way better at gift-giving
比你用魔法预测未来高多了
than magically predicting the future.
不需要魔法 我只是买♥♥了你可能会喜欢的衣服
Nothing magical about it. I just buy the things I wanna wear.
- 生日快乐 - 谢谢
- Happy birthday. - Thank you.
我爱你 克莱莉
I love you, Clary.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你还好吗
You okay?
没事 生日快乐
Yeah. Yeah, happy birthday.
上去看你妈妈吧
Go up and see your mom.
- 妈 - 你成功了 耶
- Mom! - You did it! Yay!
你也关注了赛门吗?
You also follow Simon?
他只有92个追踪者
He only has 92 followers.
他需要有人转推 恭喜你
He needs the retweets. Congratulations.
谢谢 #我妈是监视狂
Thank you. Hashtag, stalker mom.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
这个叫做符杖
It's called a stele.
这是什么 一个纸镇?
What is it, like, a paperweight?
不 它有比那更重要的作用
No, it's much more than that.
它的历史非常悠久
It's very ancient.
我想把它送给你
I want you to have it.
- 它是个传家宝 - 我们家有传家宝?
- It's a family heirloom. - We Frays have heirlooms?
- 算是吧 - 跟你说件奇怪的事
- A few. - You know, it's weird.
今天早上我画了一个和这个很像的图
I doodled something that looked like this this morning.
我一定在家里的某个地方见过它
I must have seen this around the house somewhere.
亲爱的 我需要...
Honey, I need to...
是赛门 他正在来的路上
Simon. He's on his way over.
但我们需要谈谈
But we need to talk.
现在不行 我要换衣服出门了
I can't right now. I gotta change.
我今晚要去看 "香槟灌肠" 的演出
I'm going to see Champagne Enema tonight.
什么?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表