剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Just call me, OK?
给我打电♥话♥,好吗?
OK.
好的。
It all happened so fast.
这一切发生得太快了。
I wish I had gotten a better look at it.
我希望我看得更清楚一些。
I've seen a lot of demons in my day, but...
我这辈子见过很多恶魔,但是…
never this.
从来没有这样。
The last thing I remember,
我记得的最后一件事,
it touched its claw to my chest.
它用爪子碰了碰我的胸口。
I still don't know why it didn't kill me.
我还是不知道为什么我没死。
Powerful demons often leave an imprint,
强大的恶魔往往会留下印记,
traces of their unique energy.
它们独特能量的痕迹。
If I can tap into the spot where it made contact with you,
如果我能找到它和你联♥系♥的地方,
perhaps we can get a better sense
也许我们能有更好的理解
of what we're dealing with.
我们正在处理的问题。
What is it?
它是什么?
This energy signature, it's...
这个能量特征,它是。
the same as the one that corrupted the ley lines.
和破坏ley线的那个一样。
It seems that we're chasing the same demon.
看来我们是在追同一个恶魔。
Wha...
世界卫生大会……
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
I'm sending a message to an old contact.
我在给一个老联♥系♥人发信息。
He has access to information far beyond my resources.
他获得的信息远远超出了我的能力范围。
Hopefully, he's willing to help us...
希望他愿意帮助我们……
identify the beast.
识别野兽。
I should tell Jace.
我应该告诉杰斯。
Biscuit?
饼干?
Is everything OK?
一切都好吗?
I tried to tell Jace about all of this earlier,
我之前试着告诉杰斯这一切,
but he was acting... strange.
但他是在演戏……奇怪。
Strange how?
奇怪的如何?
Maybe I'm being paranoid,
也许我有点偏执,
but he didn't exactly seem happy to see me.
但他似乎不太高兴见到我。
I tried to hug him and it just, it felt... odd.
我试着拥抱他,感觉……奇数。
Relationships...
关系……
They can be exasperating, can't they?
他们可能会让人恼火,不是吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Sometimes, it's best... just to be patient.
有时,最好是……耐心点。
Jace has been through a lot.
杰斯经历了很多。
He probably just needs some time.
他可能只是需要一些时间。
Ah. We're in luck.
啊。我们很幸运。
Brother Zachariah says he's willing to meet.
他的兄弟撒迦利亚说他愿意见面。
Tonight.
今晚。
OK. Great.
好的。太好了。
Thanks, Kyle. I appreciate it.
谢谢,凯尔。我很感激。
Kyle wants us to leave the apartment.
凯尔要我们离开公♥寓♥。
And find somewhere we can lay low 'til he gets back.
找个地方躲起来,直到他回来。
No, I can't. You know I have work tonight.
不,我不能。你知道我今晚有工作。
Can't you get your shift covered?
你不能上夜班吗?
No.
不。
And you can tell that Praetor of yours
你可以告诉你的法官
I'm not going into hiding just ¢cause some vamp chick
我不会躲起来只是¢导致一些鞋面小鸡
can't take a hint.
我听不懂你的暗示。
You didn't...
你没有…
You didn't see the look on her face.
你没有看到她脸上的表情。
When I was at her place, I...
我在她家的时候,我…
I smelled fresh blood.
我闻到了新鲜的血液。
A lot of it.
很多。
You think she killed a mundane?
你觉得她杀了一个凡人?
I don't know. But...
我不知道。但是…
I was stupid enough to tell her I have a girlfriend.
我真傻,竟然告诉她我有女朋友了。
What if she comes after you?
如果她来找你怎么办?
Let her.
让她来。
She'll be sorry she did.
她会后悔的。
MARYSE: The fact that you had the courage to get help...
玛丽丝:事实上,你有勇气去寻求帮助……
I am so proud of you.
我真为你骄傲。
I'm just glad I'm back to normal.
我很高兴我恢复正常了。
Yeah. How about we order some food?
是的。我们点些食物怎么样?
That is a great idea. I'm starving.
这是个好主意。我饿死了。
I hope I'm not embarrassing you.
我希望我没有让你难堪。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You're our mother. We stand by you.
你是我们的母亲。我们支持你。
Always.
永远支持。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
If there is a silver lining in all of this,
如果这一切都有一线希望,
it's getting to be with the three of you again.
又要和你们三个在一起了。
So... what are you gonna do now?
所以…你现在要做什么?
I need to find a job.
我需要找份工作。
I'm looking forward to it, actually.
事实上,我很期待。
Where's Magnus? I'm surprised he's not here yet.
马格努斯在哪里?我很惊讶他还没来。
It is happy hour.
这是快乐的时刻。
I left him a message.
我给他留了个口信。
I'm sure he'll be here soon.
我相信他很快就会来。
And Isabelle, where's your friend?
伊莎贝尔,你的朋友呢?
What friend?
什么朋友?
Friend? Wait, you have a new boyfriend?
的朋友吗?等等,你有新男朋友了?
Why am I the last one to hear about this?
为什么我是最后一个听到这件事的?
Oh, no. Alec, I haven't heard about this one either.
哦,不。亚历克,我也没听说过这个。
OK. He's not my boyfriend. We've only been on one date.
好的。他不是我男朋友。我们只约会过一次。
He's a doctor.
他是一个医生。
Well, what is he? Is he a werewolf?
他是干什么的?他是狼人吗?
A warlock?
一个法师?
He's a mundane.
他是一个平凡的。
Seriously?
严重吗?
Well, that's new.
这是新的。
I'm practically a mundane at this point.
在这一点上,我实际上是个普通人。
You all have to promise
你们都得保证
to behave yourselves.
表现自己。
MARYSE: Oh, Isabelle. He is handsome.
MARYSE:噢,伊莎贝尔。他是英俊的。
Mom...
妈妈……
Can't wait to meet him.
等不及要见他了。
So what kind of doctor are you?
你是哪种医生?
Pediatric surgeon.
小儿外科医生。
You work with children. Yeah, well,
你和孩子们一起工作。是的,
kids love to break their arms, run into coffee tables.
孩子们喜欢打断胳膊,跑到咖啡桌上。
And...
和…
Not everybody heals as fast as Isabelle.
不是每个人都能像伊莎贝尔那么快痊愈的。
Yeah...
是的…
The magic of makeup.
化妆的魔力。
Anyway, Isabelle has told me about the family business.
伊莎贝尔跟我说过家族生意的事。
What exactly did she tell you?
她到底告诉你什么了?
Is the jewelry thing a secret?
珠宝是个秘密吗?
Oh... jewelry. She told you we're jewelers?
哦……珠宝。她说我们是珠宝商?
We prefer to think of ourselves as artists.
我们更愿意把自己想象成艺术家。
What is it?
它是什么?
Uh... nothing.
嗯…什么都没有。
I just need a refill. Excuse me.
我只需要再加一杯。原谅我。
Can I get a refill? Make it a double.
我可以续杯吗?要双份的。
Tough day at the office?
在办公室的日子不好过?
You could say that.
你可以这么说。
I don't usually...
我通常不…
Oh, hey, hey.
哦,嘿,嘿。
No judgement here.
没有判断。
I mean...
我的意思是……
If anyone deserves a drink,
如果有人值得喝一杯,
it's gotta be the head of the Institute, right?
一定是研究所所长,对吧?
I can't even begin to imagine
我甚至无法想象
the kind of stress that would bring.
会带来的压力。
Yeah.
是的。
So, uh...
所以,嗯…
Where's your better half?
你的另一半呢?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表