剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Yes, and I shared the test results, and he agreed.
联♥系♥上了 我共享了检测结果 他认同我的说法
Magnus's body is rejecting Lorenzo's magic.
马格努斯的身体在排斥洛伦佐的魔力
Rejecting What do you mean
排斥 你什么意思
Think of it like a failing organ transplant.
你可以想象成一次失败的器♥官♥移♥植♥手术
Each time Magnus performs a spell,
马格努斯每施一个咒语
it puts a tremendous strain on his body.
都会给身体带来极大的负担
He got lucky this time.
这次是他走运
He will regain consciousness.
会恢复意识
But if he uses magic again,
但要是他再使用魔法
even for something small,
哪怕一点点法术
he might not survive.
也许就活不下去了
Why can't you just... fix him
那你不能 治好他吗
Why can't you just take Lorenzo's magic out
你不能直接把洛伦佐的魔法移除吗
I wish I could. The only one who can reverse the transfer
我也希望我能 唯一能收回法力的人
is the person who gave it to him.
只有当时给他法力的人
Lorenzo did this on purpose.
洛伦佐是故意这么干的
Alec, there's no way he could have planned it.
亚力克 他不可能事先计划好
With magic transfusions,there's always this possibility.
魔法移植 一直都存在这种可能性
No. He knew how desperate Magnus was.
不 他知道马格努斯有多绝望
He took advantage of him.
他占了他便宜
I'm not gonna let this son of a bitch get away with it.
我可不会让这杂种不了了之
You need to settle down.
你得镇静下来
What's the Shadowhunter saying
暗影猎人是怎么说的
"Emotions cloud judgement"
情绪会影响判断
You lose your temper with Lorenzo,
你要是对洛伦佐发脾气
he'll have less incentive to help.
他就更不会帮忙了
Like it or not,
无论你怎么想
Lorenzo Rey is Magnus's only hope.
洛伦佐雷伊是马格努斯唯一的希望
Hey, Fray, he's gonna be OK.
放心 弗雷 他会没事的
First Luke goes to prison,and now this.
先是卢克进了监狱 现在又出这种事
Why is everything falling apart
为什么所有事都这么糟糕
Hey. Hey. Hey, Fray.
嘿 嘿 弗雷
Hey! Fray!
喂 弗雷
What, Simon!
说啊 西蒙
What, are you gonna make some joke
怎么 你想讲些段子
to try and get meto feel better
好让我感觉好点吗
Clary...
克拉丽
I can't live like this.
我不能再这样了
Jace, we have to do it.
杰斯 我们必须动手了
Do what
做什么
Clary, what's going on
克拉丽 发生什么了
I spoke to Catarina.
我跟卡塔丽娜聊过了
She won't summon Lilith.Too dangerous.
她不会召唤莉莉丝了 太危险了
Well, can... can we find another warlock
那 我们不能再找个术士吗
There's no one else we can trust.
没人可以信任了
What about me
那我呢
What if I use my rune ability to summon Lilith
如果我用如尼文召唤莉莉丝呢
The runes were designed to give us the power
如尼文是为战胜恶魔而创造的
to fight demons,not summon them.
而不是召唤恶魔
Look, I know it's a long shot...
听着 我知道希望渺茫
but if I can create a rune
但要是我能创造出一种
that can bring back the dead,
复活死人的如尼文
isn't this worth trying
这或许可以一试
What other choice do I have
我别无他法
OK.
好吧
Let's say we manage to summon Lilith.
假设我们真的召唤出莉莉丝
What's to stop her from escaping
那要怎么阻止她逃跑
Or attacking us
或者攻击我们
The Malachi Configuration.
玛拉基装置
It was built to contain greater demons.
就是用来困住大型恶魔的
Right, but not the Queen of Hell.
没错 但可不包括地狱之后
We need a contingency plan.
我们需要一个周密的计划
A way to send her back to Edom if she gets loose.
一种一旦她失控能送回以东的方法
The Mark of Cain.
该隐的血印
Yeah, the Mark of Cain would be perfect...
没错 该隐的血印的确可以
Yeah!...if you still had it.
是的 如果你还留着的话
Yeah, I don't, but Izzy and Iboth know someone that does.
嗯 我没有 但伊兹和伊博斯知道谁有
Do you think you can convince Cain to cooperate
你觉得你能说服该隐合作吗
Well, I mean, it seemed like he liked me. It's worth a shot.
可以 我是说 他还蛮喜欢我的 可以试试
OK. Let's say we summon Lilith,
可以 假设我们召唤出莉莉丝
and we manage to trap her,
而且能够困住她
and Cain is willing to help.
还有该隐也愿意帮忙
The only problem is...
那么唯一的问题就是
how do we get her to talk to us
怎么让她跟我们交谈
Don't worry about it.With the upgrades I made
这个不用担心 我对玛拉基装置
to the Malachi configuration,that shouldn't be an issue.
进行了升级 应该没问题的
OK.
行
I'll go talk to him right now.
我现在就去跟他说
I'll go with you.
我跟你一起
Charming, isn't it
很好听 是吧
It's one of Mozart's lesser known works,
这可是莫扎特很少人知道的作品
but certainly one of my favorites...
却是我的最爱之一
You should've seen the look on Wolfgang's face
当我跟沃尔夫冈
when I told him what I really thought
说我对C小调弥撒的想法的时候
about his Mass in C Minor.
你真该看看他的表情
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
Hang on, this is the best part.
不急 正是最精彩的部分呢
What can I do for you, Mr. Lightwood
能做些什么 莱伍德先生
Magnus has fallen ill
马格努斯病了
as a result of the magic you gave him.
是因为你给他的魔法
I did warn your boyfriend of the risks involved.
我当时可是跟你男朋友交代了风险的
He assured me he could handle it.
他也担♥保♥了他能处理
Well, he can't.
但他现在不能
And I would appreciate
如果你能收回魔法
if you would take the magic back.
我会很感激的
Yes, I'm sure you would appreciate that.
是啊 这一点我相信
But he brought this upon himself.
但这是他自找的
Not my fault the pompous old warlock
这个自大的老术士是因为自己的傲慢生病的
falls by his own hubris.
可不是我的错
Why Why do you hate him so much
为什么 为什么你这么恨他
It's simple.
很简单
All my life, I've had to sit by
我这辈子 都要坐在一旁
and watch while the world lavished praise on Magnus Bane.
看着这个世界吹捧着马格努斯·贝恩
The Prodigy. The High Warlock who could do no wrong.
这么个神童 一个不会犯一丁点错的高阶术士
Green isn't becoming on you, Lorenzo.
嫉妒可不适合你 洛伦佐
You have no idea how hard I've had to work
你根本不知道我为了现在的一切
for everything that I have.
有多努力
That man was born with a silver spoon in his mouth.
他可是含着金汤匙出生的
His celebrity is not based on talent.
他的名气不是建立在天赋之上的
It's nepotism.
这是走关系
Lorenzo, you're right about one thing.
洛伦佐 有件事你是对的
Magnus is beloved.
大家都爱马格努斯
And when word gets out that you wouldn't help him,
我在这请你帮忙 你却无动于衷
purely out of jealousy...
甚至只是出于嫉妒
how do you think the other warlocks are gonna feel
你觉得其他术士会会作何感受
I guess we'll find out,won't we
我猜我们会知道的 对吧
Oh, you bastard.I swear I will--
哼 你个杂种 我发誓我会
You'll what
你会怎样
I believe we're done here.
我们到此为止
You can show yourself out.
你可以走了
You've never been in love,have you
你没有爱过吧 有吗
I'm over 300 years old.Of course I have.
我都三百多岁了 当然有过
More times than I care to admit.
多得我都不在乎了
Well for me, it's only one.
可是对我 只有一次
Magnus.
马格努斯
He is my world,
他就是我的世界
and if he dies...
要是他不在了
Look, Lorenzo...
听着 洛伦佐
...he's no threat to you. OK
他威胁不到你 好吗
He doesn't have his powers.
他已经没有法力了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表