剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
For that...
那样的话
you need to see the Seelie Queen.
你得去见西利女王
But you'll need to bring this.
但你需要带上这个
Is this... The very one
这是 那块我用来
I used to kill Abel.
杀了亚伯的石头
The Queen will know what to do.
女王会知道要做什么
I attempted the removal ritual once...
我自己试图做过移除它的仪式
but... I was too afraid to die.
但 我太害怕死亡了
Die
死
Did you miss my cat eyes
你想念我的猫眼吗
I think it was pretty clear you were enjoying yourself.
我觉得很明显你自己很享受的了
Oh... I hope you're not offended
我希望去别的地方继续我的训练
if I continuemy training elsewhere.
不会让你感到被冒犯了
It's more than a little distracting,
每过几分钟
wanting to kiss my instructor every five minutes.
就想去亲我的教练真的是不小的干扰
Yeah, I know. That's probably a good idea.
是啊 我知道 这或许是个好主意
I thought maybe we could stay in for a while...
我想着或许我们可以再呆一会儿
Oh. A nice idea, but...
是个好主意 但
we're already behind schedule.
但我们已经有点来不及了
There's a gallery in Chelsea that I want to hit up
在切尔西有个画廊 我想去看看
and a souvlaki truck in Queens
还有那个年轻人们
that the young ones have been twittering about.
不停的在网上提到的皇后区卖♥♥索瓦兰吉的车
You know, you were never much of a planner.
但是 你从来不是个会做计划的人呢
Are you sure nothing's wrong
你确定没出事吗
No.
没有
It's just...
就是
I'm used to feeling like I had all the time in the world
我以前觉得我有用不光的时间去做
to do whatever I wanted.
任何我想做的事
Because you did. Literally.
因为你是 真的有啊
But now that I have...
但现在我还剩
40... what, 50 years left...
40 或者 50年
I just feel that my time is a little more...
我就是觉得我的时间有一点
...precious.
宝贵了
Magnus, 50 years is a lot of time.
马格纳斯 50年也是很久啊
I know, Alexander.
我知道 亚历山大
But you've had your whole life to live as a mortal.
但你这一辈子都一直是凡人
And for me it's...
但对我来说
it's a bit of a wake-up call.
这是一个提醒
Especially now with Clary gone.
尤其是现在克拉里也死了
I want to make the most of every moment.
我希望每一分钟都有意义
That's really well-said.
你说的真好
OK, good talk.
好的 聊的开心
Now, put on your sturdy shoes.
现在 穿上你结实的鞋子
We've got a lot of ground to cover.
我们有很多要去的地方呢
These are the coordinates.
坐标就是这儿了
It must have touched down here.
它肯定来过这儿
Let's take a look around.
我们四处看看
I got tracks.
我这儿有个痕迹
They look like a female's.
看起来是女人的
It's Clary.
是克拉里
She must have come this far and then collapsed.
她肯定是跑到了这么远的地方 然后倒下了
Well, whoever was after her must have
不管是谁在追她 肯定
picked her up and carried her back to the apartment.
把带她带走了然后带回了公♥寓♥里
It was Jonathan.
是乔纳森
What
什么
He was in the sarcophagus when the Mark of Cain went off.
在该隐的记号♥被触发时 他在石棺里
He must have escaped too.
他肯定也跑了
So you think Lilith actually brought him back to life
所以你觉得莉莉丝真的让他重新活过来了
Wherever she is, she needs us.
不管她在哪儿 她需要我们
*C'¨¦tait un rendez-vous*
*Entre mer et montagne*
Feels likeanother century, doesn't it
感觉是在另一个世纪 是不是
It's so peaceful.
这儿太平和了
Well, after everything we've been through,
在经历了这么多之后
we deserve a little peace.
我们值得有一些平静的日子
Today, we're just brother and sister
今天 我们只是兄妹
in the most beautiful city in the world.
在这世界上最美的城市里
You know, I'd love to visit
你知道 我很想去看看
the Rodin Museum.
罗丹博物馆
I was obsessed with his sculptures in art class.
我在美术课上时非常痴迷于他的雕塑
Rodin's a favourite of mine too.
罗丹也是我喜欢的
But the Museum is in spitting distance
但那个博物馆离
from the Paris Institute.
巴黎学会太近了
Can't we just be careful
我们小心一点不行吗
Not until the heat's died down.
热度减弱之前都不行
How about we get something to eat
我们去吃点东西吧
I know great caf¨¦ that serves the world's best hot chocolate.
我知道有一家咖啡店卖♥♥这世界上最好喝的热巧克力
Hot chocolate
热巧克力
Trust me.
相信我
You weren't kidding.This place is amazing.
你没开玩笑 这地方太棒了
You know, they'll bring you another if you want.
你要是想吃的话还有呢
You're attacking that like a wolverine.
你狼吞虎咽像个金刚狼
Sorry, I didn't have time to eat
抱歉 我在北极晕倒之后
after I passed out in the Arctic.
就没什么时间吃饭了
Monsieur Monsieur.
先生 先生
Un autre croissant,s'il vous plat
再来个羊角面包
Tr¨¨s bien, monsieur.
好的 先生
This was the first place I came after I escaped Edom.
我逃离以东后来的第一个地方就是这
I was hideous...
我当时丑陋至极
burned raw from my mother's little love marks,
满脸都是母亲留下的爱的烧伤痕迹
so I huddled in a hoodie,hoping no one would notice me.
当时我整个人都缩在帽衫里 盼望着没人会注意到我
Then, the most beautiful boy came and asked if he could
之后 最美的的男孩来问我 可不可以
share my table.
共用一张桌子
He looked me right in the face.
他直视着我的脸
It's like my burns weren't even there.
就像没有那些伤疤一样
Sebastian Verlac.
塞巴斯蒂安·韦拉克
He was so... good.
他 太好了
So full of light.
充满光辉
He was everything I wanted to be.
他是我想成为的一切
So you kidnap and murder him
所以你就绑♥架♥并谋杀了他
Murder was never part of the plan.
谋杀不是本来的计划
But seeing the hate in his eyes
但看到他眼中的仇恨
every time I would bring him his meals...
我每次给他送饭的时候
it made me feel like a monster.
让我觉得像个怪物
And all the time I was at the Institute,
我当时在学会的那段时间里
I... I was terrified
一直都特别害怕
that you would all find out who I really was and hate me too.
害怕你知道我的真实身份 也开始憎恨我
You were trying to destroy us.
你当时是想毁了我们
Why would you care what we think
怎么会在乎我们怎么想
No. I never wanted to hurt any of you.
不 我从没想过伤害任何人
Just Valentine.The way that you
只有瓦伦丁 你和莱特伍德一家人
and the Lightwoods took me in...
接纳我的方式
...it made me want to be good.
让我想要变好
For the first time in my life, people cared.
在我人生中第一次 有人在乎我
Can you imagine what that feels like
你能想象那是什么感受吗
Yeah, I can.
我能
I'll never forget how the Lightwoods were there for me
我永远不会忘记莱特伍德一家人照顾我
when my mother disappeared.
当我妈消失的时候
And now, I might never see them again.
但现在 我可能再也见不到他们了
I know it's sad, Clary.
克拉里 我知道那很难过
But I can be there for you now.
但现在我可以照顾你
If you'll let me.
如果你愿意的话
Damn it. Uh, we...we have to leave.
我们得走了
Well, get the check.
去结账吧
I'll stay here.
我就待在这
Monsieur Monsieur.
先生 先生
L'addition, s'il vous plat.
总共多少钱
20.89, s'il vous plat.
一共20.89元
Merci.
谢谢
Voil¨¤, monsieur.Bonne journ¨|e.
祝您好运
Merci.
谢谢
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表