剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I destroyed some of its powers.
我摧毁了它的一些力量。
To kill Downworlders.
杀死Downworlders。
It can still draw the truth.
它仍然可以画出真♥相♥。
Hands!
的手!
Why did you come to Alicante?
你为什么来阿利坎特?
To steal the Malachi Configuration.
窃取玛拉基的配置。
Seems the sword's working just fine.
看来这把剑很好用。
My Owl went to retrieve something vital
我的猫头鹰去取一些重要的东西
for my son's rebirth, and he should have returned
为了我儿子的重生,他应该已经回来了
by now. Find out what happened.
了。找出发生了什么。
Go!
走吧!
Is it safe for you to go out?
你出去安全吗?
What about the Daylighter?
那打火机呢?
He has been endowed with a very special power.
他被赋予了一种非常特殊的能力。
A power that makes him indestructible.
一种使他坚不可摧的力量。
So how do we protect you and Jonathan?
那我们怎么保护你和乔纳森
By going back to the place where all my troubles first began.
回到我所有烦恼开始的地方。
It's time for a visit to the Seelie Queen.
是时候去拜访西利女王了。
No big deal. While Luke's finding out
没什么大不了的。卢克会发现的
about Clary, I just have to hunt down the Queen of Hell.
关于克莱瑞,我得去找地狱女王。
Well, I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去。
I've been training Brad. He can cover my shift.
我一直在训练布拉德。他能替我上夜班。
You don't have to. I...
你不必这么做。我…
I can handle this.
我能行。
Sure. Queen of Hell, no problem.
确定。地狱女王,没问题。
Sorry I asked.
对不起我问。
I didn't mean to burden you with all this
我并不想让你为这些事烦恼
while you're dealing with the whole...
当你在处理整个…
you know, Jordan thing.
你知道,乔丹的事。
Clary's the one that we need to worry about now.
我们现在需要担心的是克莱瑞。
I'm fine.
我很好。
I know you keep saying that,
我知道你一直这么说
and you probably are,
你可能是,
and I know you say we'll talk about it later--
我知道你说过我们晚点再谈
And we'll talk about it later.
我们待会再谈。
Right now... bigger fish to fry.
现在……有更重要的事情要做。
I am so sorry to interrupt. I'm looking for Simon.
很抱歉打扰您。我在找西蒙。
What the hell do you think you're doing here?!
你以为你在这干嘛?!
Simon-- No, no!
西蒙—不,不!
I got this. Look, you have no right to show up
我得到这个。听着,你没有权利出现
where Maia works or be anywhere near her.
在玛雅工作的地方或她附近的任何地方。
Jordan's here because I asked him
乔丹来是因为我问过他
to stay and finish working on your case.
留下来完成你的案子
What? No way!
什么?没门!
I know you're just trying to take care of me,
我知道你只是想照顾我
but you don't need to be around him.
但你不需要和他在一起。
So leave! That's what you're good at!
所以离开!这就是你擅长的!
Jordan and I talked.
乔丹和我谈了谈。
He left me to fend for myself. I'm not gonna let him
他让我自己照顾自己。我不会让他得逞的
do that to you.
那样对你。
Look, I'm really sorry
听着,我真的很抱歉
about how things went down.
关于事情的进展。
All right? I do care about you.
好吧?我真的很在乎你。
And I wanna help.
我想帮忙。
We have a demon to hunt.
我们要追捕一个恶魔。
Come on, Maia.
来吧,玛雅。
You are gonna need backup.
你需要支援。
I'll come too.
我也会来。
This is all the backup we need.
这是我们需要的所有备份。
You know that. Hey.
你知道的。嘿。
I know you're just trying to look out for me,
我知道你只是想照顾我
but if we're gonna track down Lilith...
但如果我们要追查莉莉丝
Two wolf noses are better than one.
两只狼鼻子胜过一只狼鼻子。
LUKE: Elodie, please.
卢克:请Elodie。
I can't reach Jia.
我找不到贾。
If you could just get a message to...
如果你能给…
Maryse.
Maryse。
Thank you for showing up. Of course.
谢谢你能来。当然可以。
Should we go outside to talk?
我们应该出去谈谈吗?
Eh, it's all right.
嗯,没关系。
Around here, if the Clave kicks you to the curb,
在这附近,如果你被车撞到路边
you're considered good people.
你被认为是好人。
You said they're holding Clary in Idris. Why?
你说他们把克莱瑞关在伊德瑞斯。为什么?
What did she do?
她做了什么?
The more people who know, the more risk there is
知道的人越多,风险就越大
for Clary, so...
克莱瑞,所以……
Does Jace know? I tried to reach him earlier,
杰斯知道吗?我想早点找到他
but I haven't heard back. He must be worried.
但是我没有收到回信。他一定很担心。
out of his mind.
他疯了。
You know Jace.
你知道杰斯。
He's a survivor.
他是一个幸存者。
What can I do to help?
我能帮什么忙?
I need to get to someone inside the Clave.
我要去抓牢里面的人。
See if I can negotiate Clary's release.
看看我能不能协商释放克莱瑞。
Well, then a de-runed
然后是解符文
ex-Circle member is the last person
前圈子成员是最后一个人
you should be talking to.
你应该和他谈谈。
Maryse...
Maryse……
Please.
请。
You're my only hope.
你是我唯一的希望。
There is one person...
有一个人……
the woman Robert was having an affair with.
罗伯特与之有染的那个女人。
Annamarie Highsmith.
AnnamarieHighsmith。
She's still in Alicante and has ins.
她还在阿利坎特。
Look, I didn't mean to bring up--
听着,我不是故意提起
My competition? Please.
我的竞争吗?请。
I was over Robert long before he started straying.
罗伯特还没开始胡思乱想,我就和他分手了。
She's actually a decent woman.
她其实是个正派的女人。
She can help. It's worth a try.
她可以帮助你。值得一试。
It's work. Go.
它的工作。走了。
I'll get this done.
我会搞定的。
Maryse...
Maryse……
Thank you.
谢谢你!
Hey, what are the chances I could get a beer in here?
嘿,我在这里喝杯啤酒的机会有多大?
None. Let's go.
一个也没有。我们走吧。
You guys were always the smart ones in the family.
你们家一直都很聪明。
You really think you can save Jace from Lilith?
你真以为你能把杰斯从莉莉丝手里救出来?
I don't know how long I can maintain the connection.
我不知道我能维持这种联♥系♥多久。
So find Jace as soon as possible.
所以尽快找到杰斯。
Why do you wanna save Jace?
你为什么要救杰斯?
He's your main competition.
他是你的主要竞争对手。
Hmm. You may share your bed with him,
嗯。你可以和他同床共枕
but if your precious Alexander
但如果你亲爱的亚历山大
could only have one of us, who do you think he'd pick?
我们中只能有一个,你觉得他会选谁?
Shut up. It's OK. He's just
闭嘴。没关系。他只是
trying to distract us. Focus.
想分散我们的注意力。的焦点。
Oh, yeah. Whatever you do, don't lose focus.
哦,是的。无论你做什么,都不要失去注意力。
You know, your boyfriend's right.
你男朋友是对的。
Focus is the key.
专注是关键。
Jace? He's doing it on purpose.
杰斯吗?他是故意这样做的。
Yes, to prevent us from entering his mind.
是的,为了阻止我们进入他的思想。
We have to find another way.
我们必须找到另一条路。
I have an idea.
我有个主意。
Portal me to the Institute.
把我送到研究所去。
Why were you digging up your father's body?
你为什么要挖你父亲的尸体?
I wasn't.
我不是。
Then who was?
那么是谁呢?
It was Jace.
杰斯。
Jace Herondale?
杰斯.赫伦代尔?
Then why did we find you
那我们为什么找到你
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表