剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Perviously on Shadowhunter.
《暗影猎人》前情提要
When you first came to my court,
当你第一次来精灵王宫的时候
I thought you nothing morethan an impetuous child.
我觉得你只不过是一个浮躁的孩子
But you're a man now,aren't you?
但你现在长大了 是吧
In what world isMagnus Bane my better?
在哪个世界马格努斯·贝恩会比我更适合当高阶术士呢
As far as roommates go,he'll be quiet.
这样当个室友 他就安静了
We've been monitoringone of our former praetors.
我们在监视一个前执政官
He has something that canchange the nature of the entire Downworld.
他手上有可以改变整个魅影世界本质的东西
Maia, I stole this for youso you can be human again.
玛雅 我是为你偷的血清 这样你就能再变回人类了
Are you gonna use it?
你打算用吗
No. I'll get rid of it.
不打算 我会处理掉这东西
Simon, get down!
西蒙 趴下
Izzy?When Boris exploded,
伊兹 当圣光之剑破碎的时候
you saved my life. How could I not?
你救了我的命 我怎么能见死不救呢
Jonathan!
乔纳森
Please stop this!
求你停手吧
There isno stopping this.
我不会停手的
You never loved me back!
你根本不爱我
He's gonna keep cominguntil everything we loveis gone.
他会一直破坏下去 直到我们所爱之物消失
My father told mea way to increase my power.
我父亲跟我说过一个增强我魔力的方法
Enough to close the rift? The strength I would need
足够关闭裂缝吗 我需要的力量
can only come from one place. Edom?
只能来自一个地方 以东吗
You always come back.
他总会回来的
Not feeling yourself?
你状态不太好啊
Can't taste anything anymore.
尝不出任何味道了
It is beginning.
开始了
What is? Your transformation.
什么开始了 你的转化
Your true nature
你的本性
is finally startingto burn away
终于开始焚烧
all that is left...of your--
你仅有的 你的
My humanity.
我的人性
Those wings you birthed onceyour sister was taken awayfrom you...
一旦你妹妹从你身边被带走 你就会生出堕落之翼
...you're very much becomingwho you were always meant to be.
你马上就要变成你一直想做的那种人了
And it's quite beautiful.
那双翅膀真的很美
You're not hereto flirt with me.
你不是来和我调情的
I'm here to help you.
我是来帮你的
Although I'll flirt with you as well if you'd like.
不过你喜欢的话 也是可以跟你调情的
My predecessor,she saw this with her own eyes,
前任精灵女王 亲眼目睹了这一切
when Lucifer was torn free from Michael
目睹了路西法被同一把剑斩断与米迦勒的羁绊
with the very same blade thatcleaved you from your sister.
这把剑也就是斩断你和你妹妹羁绊的那柄
And that allowed him to become, what?The devil?
然后这使他变成了什么 魔鬼吗
A demon to end all demons.
一个足以灭掉所有恶魔的大恶魔
But not before he went through what I gather
但在我帮他重聚人格之前
was a very painful metamorphosis.
他只不过是个变形者罢了
While I appreciatethe history lesson,
虽然感谢你告诉我这些历史
I struggle to understand why itis you felt the need to share.
我还是不明白为什么你觉得有必要分享这些
I'm a bit ofa preservationist...
我是一个保护主义者
...and you are the most uniquething in the entire world.
你是整个世界里最独特的东西
I can help you adjust.
我可以帮你适应这一切
Don't touch me.
别碰我
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Away from you.
远离你
Any word on Magnus?
有马格努斯的消息吗
No.
没有
Alec must be devastated.
亚历克一定难受坏了
Alec is strong.
亚历克很坚强
He's determined to get him back,and we will.
他决心要把他带回来 我们能做到的
I know we will.
我知道可以的
I got you back, didn't I?
我就把你带回来了 不是吗
Did you?
你带回来了吗
You're the same Clary
你还是那个
you've always been. No, I'm not.
和以前一样的克拉丽 不 我不是了
How do I come backafter everything I've done?
在我做了那些事之后怎么可能变回原来的我呢
The same way I did.
就像我一样
And I'll be here to help youno matter what.
无论怎样 我都会帮你的
Have you eaten yet?
你吃过了吗
No.
没有
Sweetheart... it's OK
宝贝
to take some time to mourn.
你伤心一会也没关系
Magnus's braverysaved Alicante.
马格努斯的英勇拯救了阿里坎特
His sacrifice is the only thingthat allowed the Clave
他的牺牲是唯一能让圣庭
to successfully banishthose remaining wraiths.
成功消灭残余鬼魂的办法
Magnus is not dead.
马格努斯没死
He is in Edom.
他在以东
We both know that he can'tever come back home.
我们都知道他永远都不能回家了
The rift would re-open andall of Edom would comeback with him.
如果他回来 裂缝会再次打开 以东的所有生物会和他一起卷土重来
I'm going to find a way,
我会找到办法的
and I'm going to get him back.
我一定要带他回来
I have a wedding to plan.
我还要安排婚礼的事
Someone had a busy night.
有人忙了一晚上啊
I'd say you were rudefor neglecting to knock...
你这样不敲门就进来很没礼貌啊
...but Dad didn't really seem tocare much for doors.
不过父亲确实不怎么在意门
Or ceilings for that matter.
以及房♥顶
Well, with weatherlike this, why bother?
这样的天气 何必在意这些
While I do enjoy the chitchat,
虽然我喜欢闲聊
I do wonder,
我想知道
are you here to finish off whatyou started in my apartment?
你是来完成你在我房♥子里未尽之事的吗
Oh no.
当然不是
Let bygones be bygones,Mr. Bane.
过去的事就过去吧 贝恩先生
And why would I believea word you say
我为什么要在你到我家
after you came into my homeand showered me with lies?
编了一堆谎话骗我之后 还要相信你呢
I admit, the lengths a mother will go
我承认 母亲为了救他濒死的儿子
for her sick childcan be... extreme.
可能会做出极端的事
That's in the past.
不过那是在过去
I'm here to talkabout the future.
我是来商谈未来的
A future in which
未来
things between you and me are less... complicated...
你我之间的事情要比
...than they were between me and Asmodeus.
我和阿斯蒙蒂斯之间的简单得多
After all, I'd still beyour father's prisoner
毕竟 要不是你把他困在地狱边境
had you nottrapped him in limbo.
我还是你父亲的阶下囚呢
So a cup of sugar then,and you'll be on your way?
所以你拿了好处 可以走人了吧
I had somethinga little bit sweeter in mind.
我还有个小小的请求
Just a tiny opening in the riftthat you're holding closed,
只需要在你关闭的裂缝中开一个小小的缺口
just... large enoughfor me to fly through.
大到足够让我飞过去就行
And why would Iever do that?
我为什么要那么做呢
So I can murder that matricidalnightmare I call a son.
那样我就能杀了我儿子那个弑母的混♥蛋♥了
Magnus, you of all people shouldunderstand family dysfunction.
马格努斯 比应该比任何人都理解家庭关系不和睦
And what's to stopyour thirst for vengeance
那怎么能防止你对乔纳森的复仇
from extending past Jonathan
不会变成对我
to my friends? Hmm?
朋友的复仇呢
To rest of humanity?
不会变成对剩下人类的复仇呢
My word.
我向你保证
Your word?
你保证
Right. That's enoughto jeopardize
没错 这就足以危及
everyone I love and cherish.
每一个我珍爱的人了
If your friends really cared about you,
如果你朋友真在乎你的话
they wouldn't havelet you leave.
他们就不会让你离开
Are you sure they're reallyworth all that trouble?
你确定他们值得你这样做吗
You want me to openthe rift for you.
你想让我为你打开裂缝
The answer is... no.
答案是 不能
If I wasn't still recoveringfrom that Daylighter'sinfernal Mark--
要不是我还没从那个日行者该隐之印的伤害中恢复过来
But you are.
但你就是没恢复啊
Get the hellout of my house.
滚出我的房♥子
Uh, people... think
人们 觉得
that we all come into this world a certain way, but...
江山易改本性难移 但是
...everyone in this room knows that... that's not true.
这件屋子里的每一个人都知道那不是真的
Jordan...
乔丹
...he did change.
他确实变了
Not for the worse,but for the better.
不是变坏 是变好了
So...
所以
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表