剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
used it on Lucifer.This one could be unstable too.
就破碎了 这个可能也不稳定
Izzy, you're not doing this without us.
伊兹 你不能不带上我们
Yes. We are.
不 我不能让你俩去
How'd it go with the Seelies? Better than expected.
精灵那边怎么样 比预想的要好
That said, I need to start gearing up
也就是说 我现在得去
for mission right now.
准备这次任务了
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗
I was hoping you'd tell me.
我本希望你能告诉我
I hadn't heard from you sinceyou asked for the family ring.
你跟我要走家族戒指之后 我还听你提过这件事呢
Or from Magnus since Halloween.
从万圣节之后也没听马格努斯提过
Mom, I can't talkabout this right now.
妈妈 现在不是谈这件事的时候
If I did or said anything
如果我做了什么事 或者
to offend the two of youMom. Stop.
说了某句冒犯你俩的话 妈妈 别说了
It's not somethingyou did or didn't do.
不是你的问题
I broke up with Magnus.
我和马格努斯分手了
What?!
什么
Why in the name of the Angel would you ever do that?
天使在上 你为什么要这么做啊
Because I had to.
因为我必须这么做
This is the only way
这是唯一让他
he's ever gonnabecome whole again.
再次变完整的办法
I should never have asked for this in the first place.
我一开始就不应该要家族戒指
Bursting through my doorunannounced...
不敲门就闯进来
I thought that was reserved for your better half.
还以为你只跟你那另一半这样呢
Alec and I are no longer.
亚历克和我分手了
Not that that's any of your business.
这事和你没什么关系
You're not here for a love potion, are you?
你不是来要恋爱魔药的 对吧
Because that is drama I very much do not need.
因为我可不想看你们的狗血剧情
No. But returning my apartment
不 但是把公♥寓♥还给我
would go a long way towards healing my... aching heart.
对治疗我心痛的毛病很有帮助
No.
我不
Perhaps I forgot to say...
可能是我忘了说
...please.
请你还给我
And here I thought you'd learned your lesson.
我以为你已经吸取了教训
It wasn't one of my warlocks that helped you, was it?
我的术士并没有帮到你 对吧
No. Help came from outside your jurisdiction.
不 是你不认识的人帮了我
I'd say that'd be putting it mildly.
我建议还是应该温和地解决这个问题
Asmodeus.
阿斯莫德
Getting daddy to fight your battles, Bane?
贝恩 还是得找你♥爸♥爸帮忙吗
Pathetic.
真可悲
I'm not sure that's the tone to be taking with my boy.
我觉得你不应该跟我的人用这种语气讲话
He is your better, isn't he?
他就是你的更好人选了 是吧
In what world is Magnus Bane my better?
马格纳斯·贝恩在哪个世界配成为我的更好选择
In Edom, apparently.
显然 在以东就是这样
Your father-- the demon Belial --
你的父亲 恶魔贝利亚
is a subject of mine,
是我的属下
which makes you a subject of Magnus's.
也就是说 你是马格纳斯的属下
Bloodlines and all.
都是血统那些事情
My only fealty-- fleeting as it may be --
我唯一需要服从的 虽然可能不多
is to the Elders in the Spiral Labyrinth, and when they
就是螺旋迷宫里的老者 当他们
hear about this--
听说这件事时候
When they hear about what?
当他们听到什么
You didn't kill him.
你没有杀他
And you didn't save him.
你也没有救到他
Well, as far as roommates go...
好吧 作为室友
...he'll be quiet.
他会守口如瓶的
It's good to be the king,isn't it?
掌控一切的感觉很不错 对吧
* You didn't run away when you should've
* Caught up in the day
* You mistook the voices you heard for your friends
* We all get hurt by the ending
* Oh, God...
* You didn't run awaywhen you should've
* We all get hurtby the ending *
* We were worlds apart
* So I fell from the start
* I travelled long
* And I travelled far
* Then deep in the dark
* I followed a spark
* And it ledstraight to your heart
* There'll be oceansfor us to tread
* There'll be bridgesfor us to mend
* But I'll stick through it
* There'll be mountainsfor us to climb
* There'll be dayswhen the sun won't shine
* But I'll stick to it
* Oh, I swear
* I've got scars
* By great white sharks
* But I swam fast
* And I swam hard
* There'll be oceansfor us to tread
* There'll be bridgesfor us to mend
* But I'll stick through it
* Oh, I swear
* There'll be mountainsfor us to climb
* There'll be dayswhen the sun won't shine
* But I'll stick to it
* Oh, I swear
* There'll beso many years that pass
* There'll be otherswith greener grass
* But I'll stick through it
* Oh, I swear *
Hey.
嗨
What was so important
什么事这么重要
that you couldn'ttell me on the phone...
你不能在电♥话♥里讲
...and I had to drive all the way out here?
害我得跑这么远
You're not recruiting wolves from Ocean City, are you?
你并不是在大洋城招募狼群 对吧
No. It's... it's...it's nothing like that.
不 这 这完全不一样
I'm just feeling a bit nostalgic, I guess.
我猜我只是有点怀旧
OK, Jordan. What's wrong?
这样 约旦 怎么了
Tell me that's not what I think it is.
告诉我这不是我想的那个东西
I stole it from the Weapons Room
我从武器室偷的
on our way out of the Institute.
在我们出学院的路上
Everyone's so busy trying to separate your friend Clary
大家都在忙着把你的朋友克拉丽
from her brother that they're not even gonna
从你哥哥身边拉开 他们甚至不会
realize it's missing. Jordan, look.
注意到这东西不见了 约旦 听着
I know you've been through a lot lately,
我知道你最近经历了很多困难
but going back to mundane life
但是回归正常生活
is not gonna fix your problems.
并不能解决你的问题
No.
不
But it might fix some of yours.
但是应该可以解决你的一些问题
Maia, I stole this for you.
玛雅 我是为了你才偷了这东西
So you can be human again.
这样你可以重新变回人
I don't like to be kept waiting.
我不喜欢一直等
I came as soon as I got your text, all right?
我一收到你的消息就来了 好吗
But right now, things are a little busy.
但是现在 我有点忙
You say that like you have a choice in the matter.
你说过你有一个选择的
Look, I don't have time for this, all right?
听着 我没有时间讨论这个 好吗
Open that door, Graymark,
格雷马克 你打开这扇门
I'll have you putright back behind bars.
我就把你关回监狱
We've been monitoring one of our former Praetor.
我们一直在监视我们一个前执政官
He has something we need.Something that can change
他有我们需要的东西 这东西可以改变
the nature of the entire Downworld.
整个暗影世界的本源
What do you need me to do?
你要我♥干♥什么
Hey.Where did you go?
你去哪了
I had to make a phone call.
我刚刚去打了个电♥话♥
What are you still doing here?I told you to go home.
你还在这里干什么 我叫你回家去
I figured we still need to workout our going rogue plan.
我觉得我们还得再想出一个流氓计划
I know Jace and Isabelle are trying to protect us,
我知道杰斯和伊莎贝尔是想保护我们
but it's not right.We can contribute.
但是这不科学 我们也可以贡献我们的力量
I can contribute! I know...
我可以做点什么 我知道
But this is one mission...
但是这次任务
we have to leave it to the Nephilim.
得要让凡人去做了
Whoa, whoa. Did you hearwhat you just said?
等一下 等一下 你知道你刚刚在讲什么吗
How are you OK with that?
你怎么可以觉得那样没问题
Don't think for a second that I am.
千万别认为我是那样的人
Well, y--I gotta take care of something.
这样 我得去办点事
Wait, what? What?What's more important
等等 什么 什么 还有什么比
than bringing Clary home? Luke!
救回克拉丽更重要的 卢克
The Queen is secure.
女王安全了
Why haven't we left?
为什么我们还不能走
I guess I got distracted.
我想我分心了
It's difficult for me to believe that this is actually happening.
我很难相信那真的发生了
What... the two of us
我们两个
on the verge of reclaiming our birthright?
差点就暴露了我们自己
Yeah... precisely that.
对的 就是那样
You and me.
你和我
Us.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表