剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
That was incredible.
真是太不可思议了
You killed a man, Jonathan.
你刚刚杀了一个人 乔纳森
A Shadowhunter.
一个暗影猎人
And I did it for you.
我这么做都是为了你
Seeing you in his arms like that,
看见你在他怀里挣扎
so vulnerable...
那么脆弱
It wasn't like any kill I've ever done before.
这和我之前杀人的感觉一点都不同
Clary... it felt so good!
克拉里 我感觉非常好
You make me good.
你让我感觉非常好
That's not what good is, Jonathan.
那并不是一件好事 乔纳森
Killing like that should never feel good.
像那样杀人是不应该感觉良好的
Oh, yeah
是么
I heard what you did to our father.
我听说了你对咱们父亲做的事
On the shores of Lake Lyn,
在林湖的岸边
watching his life slip from your hands,
眼睁睁看着他的生命从你手中滑落
how did that feel
那种感觉怎么样啊
Yeah. That's what I thought.
没错 我就是这种感觉
What are we doing here, Jonathan
我们到底在做什么呢 乔纳森
The Morning Star Sword...it's not a gift.
辰星之剑 并不是一个礼物
What are you planning
你有什么计划吗
I would love to tell you, Clary.
我很想告诉你 克拉里
But frankly, I am beginning to question your motives.
但说真的 我现在开始怀疑你的动机了
WAIT!
等等
Don't shoot!
别动手
If you kill him, I die too.
如果你们杀了他 我也会死
Everybody, stand down!
所有人都退后
I knew I never should have trusted you!
我就知道我不该信任你的
Let's be real, Jonathan.
现实点吧 乔纳森
We never trusted each other.
我们从来就没有信任过彼此
You little bitch!
你个小贱♥人♥
Clary!
克拉里
I can't believe I'm holding you.
难以相信我居然抱着你
I can't believe it either.
我也没法相信
I always had this dream that one day, I'd take you to Paris.
我一直梦想着有一天能带你去巴黎
Well, here we are.
我们已经在这里了
I'm not sure this is exactly how I imagined it.
这和我想象的好像不一样
No...
没错
Somehow, it's better.
不过这样更好
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表