剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
You're gonna use the Angelic Core?
你要用天使的核心?
Are you serious?!
你是认真的吗?!
This is our only chance to stop the corruption.
这是我们制止腐♥败♥的唯一机会。
We're gonna flood the ley lines with angelic energy.
我们要用天使般的能量淹没莱伊线。
Put an end to this, once and for all.
一劳永逸地结束这一切。
So your plan is basically divine Drano?
所以你的计划基本上是神圣的德拉诺?
(SIGHING)
(叹息)
The only problem is the Institute
唯一的问题是学院
is not built on any ley lines...
不是建立在任何ley线…
...at least it's not yet. That's where Magnus comes in.
…至少现在还没有。这就是Magnus的作用。
I know a spell that'll allow me to temporarily divert
我知道一个咒语可以让我暂时转移注意力
the flow of magic at the core.
魔术之流的核心。
Once the ley line's in place,
一旦ley线就位,
you'll tap into the core, and we can kiss
你触碰它的核心,我们就可以亲吻了
the demonic corruption goodbye.
恶魔的堕落再见。
Right. And what happens if a demon shockwaves hits
正确的。如果恶魔的冲击波袭来会发生什么
while you're using your magic?
当你使用魔法的时候?
The core...
核心……
...will be totally exposed.
…会完全暴露。
Well, that doesn't look good.
看起来不太好。
If we're lucky, it'll only vaporize the Institute.
如果我们幸运的话,它只会使研究所蒸发。
But what if we're not lucky?
但如果我们运气不好呢?
Better not to think about that.
最好不要想那件事。
This is a risk we have to take.
这是我们必须承担的风险。
The whole point of building the Institute
建立这个研究所的全部意义
away from the ley lines was to avoid something like this.
远离利线是为了避免类似的事情。
Why not just quarantine the warlocks outside the city?
为什么不把法师隔离在城外?
Because kicking innocent people out of their homes
因为把无辜的人赶出家门
isn't going to solve anything.
不会解决任何问题。
Neither will blowing up the Institute!
也不会炸毁研究所!
Who do you think you are... You can't just go around
你以为你是谁?你不能到处跑
quarantining Downworlders! - ...by saying those things?!
隔离Downworlders!-…说那些话?!
That's enough!
够了!
This isn't just about the warlocks.
这不仅仅是关于法师的。
You know what happened at the hospital.
你知道在医院发生了什么。
Everyone is at risk.
每个人都有风险。
We are under siege by a greater demon.
我们被一个更强大的恶魔包围了。
It is our job to solve this problem.
解决这个问题是我们的工作。
Evacuate the Institute.
疏散。
Essential personnel stay behind.
重要人员留下来。
You sure about this?
你确定吗?
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗?
I could try it on my own.
我可以自己试试。
It'd be far more difficult,
这要困难得多,
but at least you'll be safe.
但至少你会安全。
And let you hog all the glory?
让你独占所有的荣耀?
(MAGNUS CHUCKLING) Maybe.
也许(MAGNUS呵呵)。
As long as you're here,
只要你在这里,
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去。
Well then, let's get started.
那么,让我们开始吧。
A little further!
进一步!
Now!
现在!
Alexander, I can't hold it much longer. Do it now!
亚历山大,我撑不住了。现在就做!
I can't... someone's locked me out!
我不能……有人把我锁在外面了!
Come on, move it! You don't want to be inside if this goes bad.
快点,快点!如果事情变糟了,你不想呆在里面。
We're not going anywhere.
我们哪儿也不去。
Your orders were to evacuate.
你的命令是撤离。
Yeah, I know the orders.
是的,我知道命令。
Look, I'm all for helping out the Downworlders,
听着,我完全是为了帮助下层世界,
but we can't let Lightwood destroy the Institute to do it.
但我们不能让光明木材毁了这个研究所。
Without it, we leave New York completely defenseless.
没有它,纽约将毫无防备。
That is not your call to make.
那不是你该做的。
Doesn't matter. I've already locked him out of the system.
没关系。我已经把他锁在系统外面了。
Then unlock it.
然后打开它。
Now!
现在!
Not possible.
不可能的。
Even if it was...
即使它是…
my answer would still be the same.
我的答案仍然是一样的。
Can you undo it?
你能解开吗?
No... not anytime soon.
不…不是很快。
It's too late.
那太迟了。
What do you have to lose, really?
你真的会失去什么?
Who said you couldn't choose, really?
谁说你不能选择,真的?
Take a picture of the moon
拍一张月球的照片
Yeah
是的
Oh, if they think you're crazy
如果他们认为你疯了
They won't mess with you
他们不会惹你的
Alec!
亚历克!
I need to release the energy manually!
我需要手动释放能量!
Well whatever you do, do it quickly!
好吧,不管你做什么,赶快去做!
What do you have to lose, really?
你真的会失去什么?
Who said you can't choose, really?
谁说你不能选择,真的?
ALEXANDER!
亚历山大!
I'm working on it!
我正在努力!
It's rusted!
这是生锈的!
What do I have to do, really?
我该怎么做,真的?
It's rusted shut.
这是生锈的关闭。
Come on! Come on!
来吧!来吧!
We're gonna put up a, feel me
我们要搭一个,摸摸我
We're gonna make this right, feel me
我们会让一切恢复正常的,感受我
We're just looking for the truth
我们只是在寻找真♥相♥
Yeah
是的
They're gonna know our names, feel me
他们会知道我们的名字,摸摸我
Wear the power they gon' lose, yeah
戴上他们会失去的力量,是的
Because if they think you're crazy
因为如果他们认为你疯了
What happened?
发生了什么事?
It's a minor setback...
只是个小挫折…
...but the altar is safe. That's all that matters.
…但是祭坛是安全的。这才是最重要的。
If they think that you're crazy
如果他们认为你疯了
They won't mess with you
他们不会惹你的
Believe me, they won't mess with you
相信我,他们不会惹你的
Yeah
是的
(GASPING)
(喘气)
I did it.
我做到了。
You did it?
你做到了吗?
Yeah!
是啊!
Well, maybe...
好吧,也许……
Maybe I got a little help.
也许我得到了一点帮助。
Uh-huh.
啊哈。
Mm!
毫米!
That's quite the drink.
这酒真不错。
It's been quite the day.
今天天气很好。
I'm guessing Raj and his friends
我猜是拉杰和他的朋友
didn't take their banishment well?
对他们的放逐不满意吗?
Oh, Wrangle Island isn't banishment.
弗兰格尔岛不是流放。
It's more like...
它更像是……
character building.
品格的建立。
Lorenzo Rey could use a bit of character building.
洛伦佐·雷伊需要一点性格塑造。
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
He's been taking all the credit for fixing the ley lines.
他把所有的功劳都归到他自己头上了。
Such an ass.
这样一个屁♥股♥。
Hmm.
嗯。
Whatever corrupted those ley lines is still out there.
无论什么损坏了ley线,它们仍然存在。
And Lorenzo has to stop blaming you for being Asmodeus' son,
洛伦佐不能再指责你是阿斯莫德厄斯的儿子,
and help us track the demon who's responsible.
帮助我们追踪负责的恶魔。
Alexander...
亚历山大……
...about my father.
…关于我的父亲。
I hope you don't think less of me.
我希望你不要小看我。
Are you kidding?
你在开玩笑吧?
I don't care who your dad is!
我才不管你♥爸♥是谁!
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表