剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Which are probably just that: dreams.
这可能就是:梦想。
Like your dreams about the Mortal Mirror?
就像你对死亡之镜的梦?
They all ended up being true.
结果都是真的。
Maryse wants to have dinner
玛丽丝想吃晚饭
with Alec, Izzy and I later on tonight,
亚历克,伊兹和我今晚晚些时候,
but I think this is more important.
但我认为这更重要。
Morgan is throwing a fundraiser for disaster relief.
摩根正在为救灾募捐。
If I know anything about Jonathan,
如果我知道乔纳森的事,
he will be there to finish what he started.
他将在那里完成他开始的工作。
Then we should tell the others.
那么我们应该告诉其他人。
No. He had spies in the Institute before.
不。他以前在研究所里有间谍。
I don't want anything to tip him off.
我不想让他知道任何事情。
When he attacks again, we'll be there to stop him.
当他再次攻击时,我们会在那里阻止他。
Rosa?
罗莎?
Oh, yes.
哦,是的。
What happened?
发生了什么事?
I just called to give you the news.
我只是打电♥话♥告诉你这个消息。
You didn't have to come.
你没必要来。
No way I was gonna let you go through this alone.
我不会让你一个人经历这一切的。
Tell me
告诉我
What to say
该说些什么
All my life...
所有我的生活…
I had to watch at a distance
我不得不远远地看着
as each member of my family grew old and died.
当我的每一个家庭成员变老和死亡。
But Rosa...
但是罗莎…
...she was everything to me.
…她是我的一切。
When you run
当您运行
Though you should stay
尽管你应该留下来
When's the funeral?
葬礼是什么时候?
During the day.
在白天。
Tell me when it is.
到时候告诉我。
I'll be there.
我会去的。
Rosa was a beautiful soul.
罗莎是一个灵魂美丽的人。
Someone should be there to honour her.
应该有人来纪念她。
Thank you.
谢谢你!
You're a good brother, Raphael.
你是个好哥哥,拉斐尔。
Rosa was lucky to have you.
罗莎很幸运有你。
Raphael...
拉斐尔……
Brick by brick, you build your walls
一砖一瓦地砌墙
I think it's best if you go.
我认为你最好去。
It's OK.
没关系。
Just...
只是…
promise me you'll ask for help if you need it.
答应我,如果你需要帮助告诉我。
Brick by brick, you build your walls
一砖一瓦地砌墙
With no one there to break them
没有人来打破它们
Take your time and tear 'em down
慢慢来,把它们撕碎
Make room for something greater
为更大的事情腾出空间
OLLIE: Another attack by the guy with the owl face.
奥利:又被那个长着猫头鹰脸的家伙袭击了。
This time, the victim got away.
这一次,受害者逃脱了。
I was thinking,
我在想,
could this be a warlock?
这是法师吗?
I told you. Don't mention stuff
我告诉你。不提东西
while we're here.
而我们在这里。
Nobody's listening.
没人听。
But they might start if we keep whispering like this.
但如果我们继续这样低语,他们可能会开始。
Relax. I won't mention it to anybody
放松。我不会告诉任何人的
who doesn't absolutely need to know.
谁也不需要知道。
What do you mean "need to know"?
你说“需要知道”是什么意思?
Whom else did you tell?
你还告诉了谁?
Well, obviously Sam.
显然,山姆。
She's my partner.
她是我的伙伴。
And emergency contact in case I get mauled
还有紧急联♥系♥以防我受伤
by a vampire or something.
被吸血鬼之类的。
Kidding.
在开玩笑。
Sort of.
排序的。
I don't think you appreciate
我认为你不欣赏
how much danger this puts her in.
这给她带来了多大的危险。
Now...
现在…
you want to show me that file?
你要给我看那个文件吗?
Wow. Look at you.
哇。看看你。
It's not easy finding something cute
找到可爱的东西不容易
that can accommodate a weapon.
可以容纳武器。
Izzy...
伊兹……
have you...
有你…
have noticed anything...
已经注意到什么……
different about Jace?
杰斯不同之处吗?
No...
不…
Well, you do see him a lot more than I do.
你确实比我更常见到他。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
He thinks the Owl is Jonathan.
他认为猫头鹰是乔纳森。
What
什么
He keeps having these dreams about him.
他一直在做这些关于他的梦。
He thinks they're prophetic.
他认为它们是预言。
What do you think?
你觉得呢?
I don't know.
我不知道。
He hasn't been sleeping.
他一直没睡。
He's been using his Stamina Rune to stay on mission.
他一直在用他的耐力符文来完成任务。
When you don't sleep, your mind can play tricks on you.
当你不睡觉时,你的大脑会捉弄你。
Yeah. Has he told Alec?
是的。他告诉亚历克了吗?
He's afraid that once word gets out,
他担心一旦消息传出去,
it'll tip off Jonathan.
这会揭发乔纳森的。
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去。
What about your family dinner?
你的家庭晚餐怎么样?
If the Owl is Jonathan,
如果猫头鹰是乔纳森,
we've way got bigger problems
我们还有更大的问题
than missing dinner with Mom.
比错过和妈妈的晚餐好。
There's no way I'm letting you guys
我不会让你们这么做的
go out there alone.
一个人出去。
Are you sure this is exactly half a cup?
你确定这正好是半杯吗?
Cooking is an art, not a science.
烹饪是一门艺术,不是一门科学。
If that were true, then there wouldn't be instructions.
如果这是真的,就不会有指令了。
Hmm.
嗯。
Now, this is an old family recipe.
这是一个古老的家庭食谱。
Izzy and I found it right after my grandmother died.
我和伊兹在我祖母死后不久就找到了它。
My mother was inconsolable
我母亲伤心欲绝
until the day we made her this stew.
直到有一天我们给她做了这个炖菜。
That was the first time that I saw her smile.
那是我第一次看到她微笑。
Well, you're a sweet man, Alexander.
你是个好人,亚历山大。
And so adorable with radish in your hair.
你头发上插着小萝卜,真可爱。
Here.
在这里。
Oh! Whoa.
哦!哇。
Yeah.
是的。
OK.
好的。
How is that
这是怎么
Mm! Mm-hmm! Yeah?
毫米!嗯哼!是吗?
OK!
好的!
Oh, God!
哦,上帝!
Izzy... texted.
伊兹……发短♥信♥。
Out, out, out, out.
出去,出去,出去,出去。
She's going on mission with Clary and Jace...
她要和Clary和Jace一起执行任务…
...which means that it's just me tonight.
…这意味着今晚只有我一个人。
Just us.
只是我们。
OK?
好吗?
OK. Remember, my mother is on edge
好的。记住,我妈妈很紧张
and that means avoiding any sensitive subjects,
这意味着要避免敏感话题,
like my dad, or like that I turned down
就像我爸爸,或者像那样我拒绝了
that job at the Clave. Or the fact
克拉维的工作。或事实
that you're dating a dastardly warlock?
你在和一个卑鄙的法师约会?
Hmm?
嗯?
I'm sorry. Am I being terrible?
我很抱歉。我是不是很糟糕?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表