剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Don't worry. I don't planon living here
别担心 我也不会在这里
longer than I have to.
多呆很久的
I love Alec, but...
我爱亚历克 但
these screens aregiving me migraines.
这些屏幕看得我脑壳痛
I'm... I'm sorry.
抱歉
OK I didn't realizethis was a temporary thing.
我没想到这只是权宜之计
And hey...
嘿
for what it's worth,I'm glad that you and Alec
无论如何 幸好你和亚历克
managed to work everything out.
想办法言归于好了
Excuse me
你说什么
Yeah, he... he told me you werehaving some differences.
他告诉我你们意见有些分歧
Oh. He did, did he
是嘛
Yeah.
是的
Excuse me.
失陪
Heidi!
海蒂
We thought the Shadowhuntershad taken you!
我们以为你被暗影猎人抓走了
What
什么
Well, they came in here!They took...
他们闯进来 抓走了
Josh, Griffin, Elle.All of them.
乔希 格里芬 艾丽他们所有人
But how did they know who to arrest
但他们怎么知道要逮捕谁
I don't know...
我也不知道
Well, you knowwhat this means...
你知道这意味着什么吗
...that one of us hereis a traitor.
我们内部出了叛徒
Whoever did this will be sorry.
不管叛徒是谁 他都死定了
Thank you, Raphael.
谢谢你 拉斐尔
You're welcome, Irma.
不用客气 厄玛
You can stop hiding now.
出来吧
Isabelle...
伊莎贝尔
Raphael.
拉斐尔
By the authority of the Clave...
圣廷下令
I'm placing you under arrest.
我要逮捕你
I figured someone would comefor me eventually...
就知道总有一天会有人来抓我
...but I never thoughtit'd be you.
但从没想到会你是
I should have never let you goin the first place.
我一开始就不该放你走
It was God's will,as it is you coming here now.
都是天意 你来这也是天意
If I must atone for my sins,
如果我必须偿债
so be it.
那就抓我吧
But it was great to see you again.
但真的很高兴能再见你一面
You too.
我也是
I just wish it wasunder different circumstances.
我只希望能不在这种情况下见面
No... it's OK.
不 没事
I understand.
我理解
You have your duty.
你有自己的职责
Would you mind if I finish mine before we go
我能先整理完这儿再跟你走吗
You need a sparring partner
需要我陪你练吗
Sure...
好啊
You're Consul Penhallow's daughter
你是彭哈罗领事的女儿吗
Aline.
我叫艾琳
You're Valentine's daughter
你是瓦伦丁的女儿是吗
Unfortunately.
正是在下
It's nice to finally meet you.
终于见面了
I'm guessing you didn't come
大老远从阿里坎特跑过来
all the way from Alicante just to train
你应该不只是来训练的吧
I heard your brother was in New York...
我听说你哥哥在纽约
I was hoping you might be able to help me track him down.
我希望你能帮我找到他
If I knew where my brother was,
要是我知道我哥哥在哪
I'd be out hunting him myself.
我就出去亲自抓他了
I already told the Clave everything I know.
我已经把所知道的都告诉圣廷了
You wrote in your report that you're looking for a sword
你在报告里说你在找一把剑
called the Morning Star
晨星之刃
Yeah. He calls ita family relic.
是的 他说这是家传宝
He's somehow got itin that twisted head of his
他不知道脑子坏了还是怎么的
that I'm gonna help him find it.
认为我会帮他找到它
Are you
你会吗
Am I what
我会干嘛
Gonna help him
帮他
No.
不会
But you did let him buy youa bottle of water.
但是你却让他给你买♥♥了一瓶水
Is it really that hard to recognize your own brother
认出自己哥哥真的就那么难吗
I was stalling for backup.
我是在为后援拖延时间
Except when they got there,
结果当他们到那的时候
you let him go.
你却把他放走了
No, I didn't.
我没有
That hurt
疼吧
Good...
很好
I want Jonathan to feel it.
我希望乔纳森也尝尝这个
Clary!
克拉丽
Hey, hey, hey!
嘿嘿嘿
What are you doing!
你干什么呢
Oh, no. I'm sorry. I'm sorry--Hey, hey!
哦 对不起 对不起 嘿嘿
I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
对不起 对不起
You all right
你没事吧
Do I look all right
我看上去像没事吗
I just... I need some air.
我只是 我需要呼吸点新鲜空气
I'm coming with you.
我跟你一起去
No!
不
I need to be alone.
我想一个人
Are you sure this is gonna work
你确定这样行得通吗
Nora Kendall was the one who gave Jordan the tip
是诺拉·肯德尔给了乔丹提示
about Heidi being at the DuMort.
说海蒂在杜默特酒店
But wasn't she encantoed
但是她不是被吸血鬼迷惑了吗
She was. But if she could...
是的 但是如果她能
prove that Heidi coordinated all of this...
证明是海蒂主使的这一切
I think that's the evidence Alec needs.
我想这就是亚历克要的证据
But what good is our witness
但是如果海蒂清除她的记忆的话
when Heidi wiped her memory
她又如何证明呢
I'm gonna un-encanto her.
我准备恢复她的记忆
Can you really do that
你真的能做到
We'll find out.
我们可以试试
She's at the hospitalas we speak.
咱说话这会儿她在医院呢
Dr. Singh,call oncology.
辛格医生 请到肿瘤科
Dr. Singh, call oncology pleas.
辛格医生 请到肿瘤科
Hi, Nora.
嗨 诺拉
No. Heidi. Please, no...
不 海蒂 求你了 不要
Sh... sh...
别说话
I need you to dosomething for me.
我需要你帮我做点事
I need you to hold your breath.
我需要你屏住呼吸
WOMAN OVER SPEAKERS:Nurse Valentine to room three.
瓦伦丁护士请到三室
Nurse Valentine to room three.
瓦伦丁护士请到三室
Um, we're lookingfor Nora Kendall.
我们来找诺拉·肯德尔
Are you family
你是她家人吗
I'm the one who brought her in.
是我送她进来的
Oh. I see.
哦 这样啊
Right this way.
请这边走
Thank you.
谢谢
She seemed to be on the mend,
她看起来在好转
and then she suddenlystopped breathing.
但是突然她就停止呼吸了
Poor thing...
太可怜了
I'm just glad her friend gotto see her before it happened.
幸好出事前她朋友在她身旁
Her friend
她朋友
Yeah. A blonde girl,
嗯 一个金发姑娘
about your age.She was very nice.
和你年纪差不多 人很好
Heidi.
是海蒂
Hey. How was your first day
嘿 第一天怎么样
Are you all set up
都安顿好了吗
Good to go.
安顿好了
Your handsome friendtook care of everything.
你那英俊的朋友照料好了一切
Underhill
安德希尔吗
You think he's handsome
你认为他英俊吗
I... guess
应 该吧
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表