剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Clearly Simon's new power, whatever it is,
显然西蒙的新力量,不管是什么,
only kicks in when someone tries to hurt him.
只有当有人试图伤害他的时候,才会起作用。
Do we know that? And even if we did,
我们知道吗?即使我们这样做了,
how am I supposed to keep the pack
我该怎么保管这包东西
from doing something stupid and getting themselves
从做一些愚蠢的事情和得到他们自己
blown to pieces?
吹成碎片?
You tell them to stop acting like prejudiced dicks.
你告诉他们不要再表现得像个有偏见的混♥蛋♥。
It's none of their business if I want to date a vampire.
如果我想和吸血鬼约会,不关他们的事。
You tell them to leave Simon alone.
你告诉他们不要管西蒙。
And have you got some magic fairy dust
你有一些神奇的仙尘吗
that I can sprinkle around and make that happen?
我可以到处撒吗?
We're talking about vampires and werewolves.
我们说的是吸血鬼和狼人。
Thousands of years of hate. It's not pretty,
几千年的仇恨。这不是漂亮,
but that's just the way it is.
但事情就是这样。
I can't believe those words just came out of your mouth.
我不敢相信那些话是从你嘴里说出来的。
Are you seriously telling me
你是认真的吗
there's no use in trying to change bigoted behavior?
试图改变偏执的行为是没有用的?
I'm all for change,
我完全赞成改变,
but the kind of change you're talking about
但是你说的变化
takes time and open minds.
需要时间和开放的思想。
And right now, I'm short on both.
而现在,这两样我都缺。
So you're abandoning Simon?
你要抛弃西蒙?
I don't abandon people I care about.
我不会抛弃我在乎的人。
You know that better than anyone.
你比任何人都清楚。
Not anymore.
不了。
But... hey, you're the Alpha.
但是…嘿,你是老大。
Do what you think is best.
做你认为最好的。
Hey there!
嘿!
I was just closing up. You here to give?
我正要关门。你在这里给吗?
Actually, I'm here to take.
事实上,我是来接你的。
I need blood.
我需要血液。
Yeah, OK.
是的,好的。
And I need a wife who spends less on shoes, so...
我需要一个少花钱买♥♥鞋的老婆,所以…
good luck to both of us, OK?
祝我们俩好运,好吗?
What kind of sicko are you?!
你是什么变♥态♥?!
I'm not sick.
我没有生病。
I'm hungry.
我饿了。
You smell so good.
你闻起来真香。
AH! AH!
啊!啊!
AH!
啊!
AH!
啊!
You're in a turn lane!
你在转弯的车道上!
Move it!
移♥动♥它!
No Fray, I can't move back home.
没有争吵,我不能搬回家。
The last time I tried that, Raphael had to encanto my mom.
我最后一次尝试的时候,拉斐尔不得不向我妈妈告辞。
That's right, the rat-snack incident...
没错,老鼠零食事件……
Look, I just need a place of my own.
听着,我只是需要一个属于我自己的地方。
I don't want to have to explain why I have a fridge
我不想解释为什么我有一个冰箱
full of blood or how I never eat...
浑身是血还是我从来不吃…
installed this deflector shield on my forehead.
把这个防护罩安在我额头上。
Well, I could talk to Alec. See if you could move in here.
我可以和亚历克谈谈。看看你能不能搬到这里来。
Right, 'cause I'm sure he wants to turn the Institute
对,因为我肯定他想把学院变成这样
into an Airbnb for Downworlders. Don't worry about it, Fray.
进入底层社会的Airbnb。别担心,弗瑞。
I've got a lot of places to look at.
我有很多地方可以看。
That are affordable for a vampire without a day job?
一个没有工作的吸血鬼能负担得起吗?
Hey, I still have my Bar Mitzvah money.
我还有我的成年礼钱。
Besides... I rose from the dead.
除了……我从死里复活了。
I can find an apartment.
我能找到一间公♥寓♥。
CLARY:
克莱瑞:
Look out!
当心!
Oh, my gosh!
哦,我的天哪!
Whoa!
哇!
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
I didn't even see you. Are you all right?
我甚至没看见你。你没事吧?
Me?! No, I'm fine. Yeah?
我?!不,我很好。是吗?
Holy crap! Did you hurt anything?
天哪!你伤到什么了吗?
Oh, just my pride...
哦,只是我的骄傲…
this trash can, and...
这个垃圾桶,还有…
...and my bike.
…和我的自行车。
Well, your leg doesn't look like it's doing too hot either.
你的腿看起来也不太热。
Here, let me get that. Ah, it'll be fine.
来,我来拿。啊,会好的。
I just, uh... oh, thanks. Yeah.
我只是…哦,谢谢。是的。
I just have to...
我只需要……
walk 32 blocks.
走32块。
Really
真的
Midtown, then back to my place in Queens.
市中心,然后回到我在皇后区的住处。
Well, I got a van. I'll give you a ride.
我有辆货车。我送你一程。
Who says New Yorkers aren't friendly? Thanks man.
谁说纽约人不友好?感谢的人。
Yeah, you got it. I'm Simon.
是的,你说对了。我是西蒙。
Kyle.
凯尔。
I'm this way.
我是这样的。
I got your alert. Another Owl attack?
我收到你的警报了。另一个猫头鹰攻击?
No. Blood unit hit downtown.
不。市中心发生流血事件。
Most likely a rogue vampire. I want you on this with Jace.
很可能是流氓吸血鬼。我要你和杰斯谈谈。
How about Izzy?
伊兹怎么样?
Well, why not Jace?
为什么不叫杰斯?
He's exhausted.
他筋疲力尽。
He's been hunting the Owl 24-7.
他一直在夜以继日地猎猫头鹰。
He hasn't slept.
他还没有睡觉。
Are you sure this is about sleep?
你确定这是关于睡眠的吗?
When you and Jace were at Lake Lyn,
你和杰斯在林湖的时候,
my parabatai rune disappeared.
我的帕拉巴泰符文消失了。
There's a reason for that. What was it?
这是有原因的。是什么?
I told you. I don't know.
我告诉你。我不知道。
Look...
看起来……
I know how much you care about Jace,
我知道你有多在乎杰斯
how much you would do to protect him,
你会做多少来保护他,
and I appreciate that. But if there is something wrong
我很感激。但如果出了什么问题
with Jace, something serious...
和杰斯,有严重的事…
...you'd tell me about it, right?
…你会告诉我的,对吧?
Izzy and I can handle a rogue vamp.
伊兹和我能对付一个流氓流氓。
I'm so sorry about the stairs.
关于楼梯的事我很抱歉。
You gotta love fourth-floor walk-ups.
你一定喜欢四楼的小楼。
Oh, this is nothing. My old place had a huge...
哦,这没什么。我的老地方有一个很大的…
dog problem. Where should I put the, uh...
狗的问题。我该把…
Whoa.
哇。
Is that a custom Les Paul with original humbuckers?
这是莱斯·保罗的习惯吗?
You know your guitars.
你知道你的吉他。
That belonged to my uncle.
那是我叔叔的。
He gave it to me when my family moved to the States.
我的家人搬到美国时,他送给我的。
That's a nice going away present.
那是一件很好的离别礼物。
I wasn't too happy about the move.
我对搬家不太满意。
My whole life was back in Brisbane.
我的一生都在布里斯班度过。
But you don't really have much say when you're 11, do you?
但当你11岁的时候,你真的没有多少发言权,是吗?
I'm sorry. I just, I've wanted one of these
我很抱歉。我只是想要一个
since I was a kid. Do you mind if I...
当我还是个孩子的时候。你介意我……
Mm-hmm. Knock yourself out.
嗯哼。把这当自己的家。
It's better you than me.
你比我好。
Last week my neighbors offered me a 100 bucks
上周我的邻居给了我100美元
to stop slaughtering my way through Stairway to Heaven.
停止屠♥杀♥我通往天堂的阶梯。
Well, I have to say, I feel like I'm in heaven.
好吧,我得说,我感觉就像在天堂。
This place... this place is awesome!
这个地方……这个地方太棒了!
Yeah, well, my bonehead roommate didn't think so.
是啊,我那个愚蠢的室友可不这么认为。
He just moved out with no notice and the rent's due next week.
他没有接到通知就搬走了,房♥租下星期到期。
Hey, do you know anyone who needs a place?
嘿,你知道谁需要一个地方吗?
OK, this is gonna sound weird, but I...
这听起来很奇怪,但我…
I was actually looking for one.
我其实是在找一个。
Are you serious?
你是认真的吗?
Yeah.
是的。
I mean, if you are, feel free
我的意思是,如果你是,请随意
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表