剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
with the Downworld cure, but instead of becoming mundane,
地下解药 但我没有变成平凡人
I became what I was before I turned.
我成了我变身之前的样子
A Shadowhunter...
一个暗影猎人
Yeah. The good news is I'm back where I belong:
嗯 好消息是我又回到了属于我的位置
working beside you, helping mundanes and Downworlders alike.
和你们并肩作战 帮助世人
Luke, I... I can't believe it.
卢克 我 我不敢相信
I know, right?
可不是嘛
Look, I have to portal to Alicante for a debriefing,
听着 我要传送自己去阿利坎特汇报情况
but I wanted to stop by just so you know that I'm OK.
但我想着顺路过来一下 让你们知道我没事儿
You're better than OK.
你比没事儿可好多了
Tell that to Alec. I gotta go tell him that I'm gonna miss
把这话告诉艾力克 我得去告诉他我得
miss his wedding. Ooh. Good luck.
错过他的婚礼了 哦 祝好运
Thanks.
谢了
Luke...
卢克
do you see that?
你看到这个了吗
See what? You OK?
看到什么 你还好吗
Yeah, I thought I saw...
嗯 我以为我看到了
You know, it's nothing.
那个 没什么
Never mind. I'll catch up with you
别管了 等我回来再
when I get back. Mm-hmm.
跟你们叙旧 嗯
Mom?
妈
Hello, sweetheart.
你好啊 甜心
Is that really you?
真的是你吗
Mom!
妈妈
I am so proud of you, Clary.
我好为你骄傲啊 克莱瑞
Of the woman you've become.
你出落成了这样的女人
Mom... I miss you so much.
妈妈 我好想好想你
I miss you too.
我也想你了
More than you know.
你都想象不到
But that's not why I'm here.
但这不是我在这儿的原因
Angel Raziel sent me.
拉齐尔天使派我来的
Raziel?
拉齐尔
Why?
为什么
He believes if you'll listen to anyone, it's me.
他想如果你会听任何人的劝 那那个人一定是我
Those thousands of years ago,
几千年前
he gave Jonathan Shadowhunter each of his angelic runes
他给了强纳森和暗影猎人各一个他的天使符文
for a specific purpose.
为了特定的原因
Clary, the fact that you can create your own runes
克莱瑞 在没有拉齐尔的祝福下 你就可以
without Raziel's blessing...
自己创造符文
Well, he does not look kindly on that.
好吧 这件事儿他不是很宽容
But... the runes I draw, Mom...
但 我画的那些符文 妈妈
they help people. They help Shadowhunters.
它们帮助人类 帮助暗影猎人
That may be true,
也许是这样
but you've been taking advantage of your gifts.
但你一直在利用自己的天赋
You felt the Angels' resistance,
你感受到了天使的抵触
but you pushed through anyway.
但你还是冲破困难了
When you drew your Necromancy Rune on Valentine,
当你在瓦伦丁身上画了你的亡灵符文
you broke a fundamental tenet...
你打破了一个基础法则
the dead shall stay dead.
人死不应复生
And now, this Alliance Rune...
而现在 这个联盟符文
uniting Shadowhunters with demonic blood.
将暗影猎人和恶魔血液联合在一起
And for Raziel,
对于拉齐尔来说
that was the last straw.
那就是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
I did it to save my friends' lives.
我那么做 是为了救我朋友的命
I understand.
我明白
Clary, your compassion is one of the many great traits about you.
克莱瑞 你的同情心是你的一大特点
But the Angels,they see it differently.
但对于天使们来说 他们不这么认为
They perceive you as disrupting the Natural Order.
他们认为你在扰乱自然法则
So...
所以
So, they sent you here to scold me?
所以他们就派你来训斥我吗
No. No.
不 不是
They sent me to tell you
他们派我来告诉你
not to draw another rune of your own ever again.
不要再自己画符文了
What?
什么
If you do, as quick as they gave you your gifts,
如果你那么做的话 他们能给你这种天赋
they will take them away.
也可以轻而易举的夺走
But, Mom...
但是妈妈
Mom?
妈
Mm... Not bad.
嗯 不错嘛
Mm.
嗯
Did you not eat down in Edom?
你在埃多姆没吃东西吗
What can I do for you, Lorenzo?
我能为你做点儿什么呢 洛伦佐
I just came by to pick up a few of my things.
只是过来拿走点儿我的东西
Help yourself.
自便吧
Ah, there it is.
啊 在这儿呢
This beauty belongs in my chateau in Majorca.
这美丽属于我在马略卡岛的城♥堡♥
And I believe...
我想
this sterling drink stirrer was mine as well.
这台标准的饮料搅拌器也是我的
Lorenzo...
洛伦佐
I want to thank you.
我想要谢谢你
For risking your life to help save mine.
冒着生命危险来救我性命
I was just doing my part as a...
我只是在做我本职的工作
member of the warlock community. That is all.
作为术士联盟的一名成员 仅此而已
Alec told me how helpful and supportive you were.
艾力克告诉了我你帮了多少忙 给了很多支持
It means a lot to me.
对我来说意义重大
Actually...
事实上
that trip to Edom
去埃多姆的那趟旅行
turned out to be...something of an inspiration.
到头来 很具有启发性
You know...
你知道的
I never had a family.
我从来没有过家庭
Never thought one was even possible.
从来没有想过有家人的可能
But the way your loved ones rallied for you,
但你所爱的人对你的支持
for each other...
对彼此
It showed me a family doesn't need to be
让我知道了 家庭不一定是
something that you're born into.
与生俱来的
Families can be made.
我们可以找到自己的家人
One day I hope to beas lucky as you
希望能有一天 我能像你一下幸运
in finding one of my own.
找到我自己的家
Take care, Magnus.
保重了 马格努斯
Lorenzo.
洛伦佐
I'd like you to have this.
我希望你能拿着这个
An invitation.
请柬
This evening?! We didn't want to waste
就在今晚吗 我们不想再浪费
any more time.
一分一秒了
There's so much to prepare, how can you possibly--
有那么多需要准备的东西 你怎么可能
Magnus has it all under control.
一切都在马格努斯的掌控之中
He's taking care of everything.
他会顾全所有事儿
In that case...it'll be perfect.
那样的话 会很完美的
Oh! What am I gonna wear?
哦 我该穿什么呢
I need time to go shopping.
我需要时间去购物啊
On that note...
这事儿的话
I almost forgot.
我差点儿忘了
Magnus wanted me to give you this.
马格努斯希望我给你这个
Oh...
哦
Alec...
艾力克
It's stunning.
太惊艳了
There was something else I wanted to ask you.
还有件事儿需要问你
Of course.
请讲
I wanted to invite Dad to the wedding.
我想邀请爸爸来婚礼
But... before I do,
但 在我那么做之前
I... I just, I want to make sure
我 我只想确认
that you're OK with that--
你对这件事没有意见
Alec. Whatever happenedbetween Robert and me,
亚历克 无论我和罗伯特之间发生什么
he will always be your father,
他永远都会是你的父亲
and every bitas proud of you as I am.
并且和我一样对你的一切而感到骄傲
I've been trying to reach theIstanbul Institute all morning.
我整个早上都在试图联♥系♥伊斯坦布尔的基地
Has anyone in Londonhad any contact with them?
在伦敦有谁联♥系♥到他们过吗
That's odd...
这真是太奇怪了
Call me if you hear anything.
如果你有任何消息就联♥系♥我
I finished those weaponsinventories you asked for.
你要求的清点武器库存我完成了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表