剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Then why have you come here?
那你为什么来这里?
Why re
为什么是
I came here to ask you for your assistance.
我是来请求你的帮助的。
A FAVOUR?!
一个忙吗?!
After coming into my home and insulting me like this?!
进了我家还这样侮辱我?!
What kind of fool do you take me for?
你把我当什么傻瓜?
The kind whose love for his chosen son
他爱他所拣选的儿子
might outweigh his pride.
可能会超过他的骄傲。
You know, you can stall all you want, Luke,
卢克,你想拖延多久就拖延多久
but you're going to have to give a statement sooner or later.
但你迟早要发表声明。
Look, Lieutenant, I don't have time for this.
听着,中尉,我没有时间。
If you have evidence, I'm more than happy to call my union rep.
如果你有证据,我很乐意打电♥话♥给我的工会代表。
Don't do this. Otherwise, I'm out the door.
不要这样做。否则,我就出门了。
Don't push me.
别逼我。
I'm sorry, but I gotta go.
对不起,我得走了。
Then you're suspended pending further investigation.
然后你被停职,等待进一步调查。
I've been calling you for an hour.
我给你打了一个小时的电♥话♥。
What was that all about?
这是怎么回事?
A problem for another day. What's up?
改天再说吧。有什么事吗?
Lilith just used Jace to break Clary out of the Gard.
莉莉丝刚刚用杰斯把克莱瑞从猪圈里救了出来。
What
什么
Remember that image Simon sent you?
还记得西蒙寄给你的照片吗?
The ritual markings from Lilith's church.
莉莉丝教堂的仪式标记。
What about them? Whatever the ritual is,
他们怎么样?无论仪式是什么,
Clary's a part of it.
克莱里也是其中之一。
How? I don't know.
如何?我不知道。
Alec just got a tracking hit on her. It's faint, but she's
亚历克刚刚跟踪到她。有点晕,但她是
definitely back in the city. All right.
肯定是回到城里了。好吧。
Let's go find her.
我们去找她。
The prodigal sister has arrived.
浪子姐姐来了。
The family resemblance is striking.
家族相似性惊人。
To tell the truth, I just don't see it.
说实话,我就是看不出来。
You're a sassy one, aren't you?
你很时髦,不是吗?
Sorry for the delay, my Queen.
很抱歉耽搁了,我的女王。
Valentine's rib.
瓦伦丁肋骨。
All that matters is we have
重要的是我们拥有
everything necessary to begin.
一切必要的开始。
My Owl is going to need his energy.
我的猫头鹰需要它的能量。
Thank you, my Queen.
谢谢你,我的女王。
Leave.
离开。
Oh...
哦……
Anger isn't a good look on you.
你不适合生气。
Neither are those clothes.
那些衣服也不是。
Get her cleaned up and into a change of clothes
把她弄干净,换上一套新衣服
for her brother's rebirth.
为了她哥哥的重生。
Perhaps something blue.
也许一些蓝色的。
That's what your kind wears when the lost return, isn't it?
那是你们这类人在失而复得的时候穿的衣服,不是吗?
Mom...
妈妈……
No, no, no. It's OK. Please, don't kill me.
不,不,不。没关系。求你了,别杀我。
I'm all your sister has left. No, it's OK.
你妹妹只剩下我一个人了。不,这是好的。
It's OK.
没关系。
I know...
我知道…
I know how hard it was for you to lose Dad,
我知道失去爸爸对你来说有多难
but...
但是…
but what I'm about to do, it...
但我要做的是…
it has to happen. It has to happen for your own good.
它必须发生。这是为了你好。
Don't. Don't. Don't panic. Please, don't.
不喜欢。不喜欢。不要恐慌。请不要。
Sh. Sh.
上海,上海。
Just... relax.
只是…放松。
Just listen.
只是听。
Your son, Simon...
你的儿子,西蒙……
he isn't a vampire.
他不是吸血鬼。
That's just how you're dealing with your grief.
这就是你处理悲伤的方式。
There was an accident.
发生了一起事故。
But your son felt no pain.
但是你的儿子没有感觉到疼痛。
And in his last moments...
在他生命的最后一刻…
In his last moments, he thought
在他生命的最后时刻,他想
about how much he's gonna miss you.
他有多想你
And, no matter where he ends up in his next life...
而且,不管他下辈子在哪里结束……
He will never stop thinking about you.
他永远不会停止想你。
He will always love you.
他会永远爱你。
Simon Lewis is dead.
西蒙·刘易斯死了。
Raising Jonathan from the dead...
让乔纳森起死回生……
is he really worth all the murder?
他真的值得所有的谋杀吗?
The things we do for our children.
我们为孩子们做的事情。
Besides, the mundanes killed by my disciples
此外,蒙丹人被我的门徒杀害
will do far more for this world
会为这个世界做得更多吗
in death than they'd ever do in life.
比他们活着的时候更痛苦。
And yet you need me alive.
但你需要我活着。
How does that work, exactly?
这到底是怎么回事?
I mean, you can't really just borrow my heart.
我是说,你不能借我的心。
Oh, I'm afraid that's exactly what it's like.
哦,恐怕事情就是这样。
But the heart isn't what you think.
但心不是你想的那样。
Jonathan needs to share your life force
乔纳森需要分享你的生命力
in order to breathe again,
为了再次呼吸,
so I might hold him once more.
所以我可以再抱他一次。
Losing Jonathan...
乔纳森失去……
hearing him call for me with his final breath...
听到他呼出最后一口气……
...was the single most painful moment of my very long life.
…是我漫长一生中最痛苦的时刻。
You say that like you loved him.
你说得好像你爱他一样。
Why wouldn't I?
为什么不是我?
Demons aren't capable of love.
恶魔不能爱。
A failing of frail human imagination.
缺乏脆弱的人类想象力。
Demons live. We die. We feed. We lay.
恶魔的生活。我们死。我们的饲料。我们躺着。
Why wouldn't we love like you?
为什么我们不能像你一样去爱?
I need to care for Jonathan
我得照顾乔纳森
like you and your father never would.
就像你和你父亲永远不会那样。
If there's one thing
如果有一件事
that Valentine and I can agree on,
我和瓦伦丁意见一致
it's the fact that the world is a much better place
这是一个事实,世界是一个更好的地方
with a monster like Jonathan dead and buried.
像乔纳森这样的怪物死了,被埋了。
My son is not a monster!
我的儿子不是怪物!
Just little demonic power to help free my friend,
只是一点恶魔的力量帮助我的朋友获得自♥由♥,
that's all I'm asking for.
这就是我想要的。
Why would I ever give you the means
我为什么要给你钱
by which Lilith could be banished back here
这样莉莉丝就可以被驱逐回这里
to lord over us all?
为了我们所有人的主?
Edom may not be Marseille,
以东也许不是马赛,
but it's a hell of a lot less miserable with her gone.
但她走了以后,我就不那么痛苦了。
Name your price.
命名您的价格。
"There is a time
“有一段时间
"when we all must return
“当我们都必须回来的时候
to live in the houses of our fathers."
住在我们祖先的房♥子里。”
Rule beside me.
规则在我旁边。
I never should have come.
我本不该来的。
Say what you will about the time we spent together,
你怎么说我们在一起的时光
but you have to admit, you enjoyed every minute of it.
但你必须承认,你享受其中的每一分钟。
I was a child!
我是个孩子!
Father...
父亲……
I have never once come here to ask you for anything.
我从来没有到这里来向你要过什么。
There must be something else I can give you.
一定还有什么我能给你的。
Actually, my son...
其实,我的儿子……
there is.
有。
Maryse... you deserved to know what was happening with Jace.
Maryse……你应该知道杰斯怎么了。
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
对不起,我没有告诉你。
"A problem for another day."
“问题改天再说。”
Do you think Clary was actually here?
你认为克莱里真的在这里吗?
Yes. Jace's or Clary's?
是的。杰斯或克莱瑞吗?
Clary's. It's probably what set off Alec's tracking.
克莱瑞。这可能是引起亚历克跟踪的原因。
Look...
看起来……
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表