剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I might be gone for a bit, but it's OK.
我可能会离开一段时间,但没关系。
Luke, where are you going? What's going on?
卢克,你要去哪里?这是怎么呢
You just gotta trust me on this.
你一定要相信我。
I do, but...
我做的,但是……
Please, isn't there anything I can do to actually help?
拜托,我能帮上什么忙吗?
Yeah, stay on track with Lilith.
对,跟莉莉丝保持联♥系♥。
See what this ritual's all about. I gotta go.
看看这个仪式是怎么回事。我要走了。
OK.
好的。
You gotta wonder what requires so much blood to resurrect.
你一定想知道是什么需要这么多血才能复活。
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
You said to look after Simon. That's all I'm trying to do.
你说要照顾西蒙。这就是我想做的。
Don't play dumb.
别装蒜。
I don't need your jacket to keep me warm.
我不需要你的夹克来保暖。
And I don't need you telling me that you've changed.
我不需要你告诉我你变了。
Look, I'm sorry. I guess I just want you to know
看,我很抱歉。我想我只是想让你知道
that I'm not the same guy that left you alone
我不是那个丢下你一个人的人
that night in the rain.
那天晚上在雨中。
I don't want to hear it.
我不想听。
You know, the day you got your butterfly tattoo...
你知道吗,在你纹蝴蝶纹身的那天…
...I wanted to tattoo that Sanskrit on my arm,
…我想把梵文纹在胳膊上
because I thought it looked cool.
因为我觉得它看起来很酷。
You gave me crap about it for not knowing what it meant.
你骂我不懂那是什么意思。
"Meaning matters," you said.
“意义很重要,”你说。
That's why I joined the Praetor.
这就是我加入“裁判官”的原因。
Because things matter to me now.
因为现在对我很重要。
People...
人……
their troubles...
他们的麻烦……
...their pain.
…他们的痛苦。
I know you don't want me around.
我知道你不希望我在你身边。
But you matter to me.
但你对我很重要。
Stop.
停止。
And you always will.
你永远都会。
I said stop!
我说停止!
It's taken everything I have
我已经倾家荡产了
for me to put you behind me!
让我把你抛在身后!
Why won't you just let me hate you?!
你为什么不让我恨你?!
JUST LET ME HATE YOU!
让我恨你吧!
Maia!
玛雅!
Maia, freeze!
玛雅,冻结!
I got you. Shh.
我得到了你。嘘。
It's OK.
没关系。
I got you. I got you. It's OK, Maia. You're safe.
我得到了你。我得到了你。没关系,玛雅。你是安全的。
It's OK. It's OK.
没关系。没关系。
Just...
只是…
Everybody just... leave me alone.
每个人都只是…别打扰我。
Alexander, if you can hear me...
亚历山大,如果你能听到我……
Hurry!
快点!
Hurry! Hurry! Hurry!
快点!快点!快点!
We have to go. Now.
我们得走了。现在。
I can't.
我不能。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
She's gonna come for me. She's never gonna let me go.
她会来找我的。她不会让我走的。
No. We'll stop her. Together.
不。我们要阻止她。在一起。
But we have to get out of here. We're running out of time.
但我们必须离开这里。我们没时间了。
You can't. You can't stop her. No one can.
你不能。你不能阻止她。没有人可以。
There's only one way to help me.
只有一个办法能帮助我。
There's only one... one thing you can do.
只有一个……你可以做一件事。
Hey...
嘿…
Alec... I need you to kill me.
亚历克……我要你杀了我。
What?
什么?
Please...
请……
Please! I've tried.
拜托!我试过了。
I've tried so many times,
我试了很多次,
Please, Alec. I'm begging you.
请亚历克。我乞求你。
Jace... No! I need you to do this for me.
杰斯……不!我需要你帮我做这件事。
Alec, please... Never.
亚历克,请…从来没有。
You're coming with us.
你和我们一起去。
OK?
好吗?
Izzy... listen...
伊兹……听……
I did all those things.
这些都是我做的。
I threw Clary off that rooftop.
我把克莱瑞从屋顶扔下去了。
I possessed all those mundanes.
我拥有所有的芒丹人。
Imogen...
伊莫金……
Whatever it is, it wasn't you, Jace.
不管是什么,不是你,杰斯。
It's Lilith.
这是莉莉丝。
It doesn't matter. If I go with you,
没关系。如果我和你一起去
she's gonna find me.
她会找到我的。
She's gonna make me do worse.
她会让我更糟。
And you won't be able to stop her.
你无法阻止她。
You won't be able to stop me.
你不能阻止我。
Listen...
听……
Jace... stop. Please.
杰斯……停止。请。
If you love me...
如果你爱我…
Do it. No.
这样做。不。
Do it!
做到!
I'm begging you.
我乞求你。
Please!
拜托!
Izzy, no.
伊兹,不。
Do it!
做到!
No!
不!
Three go in.
三个进去。
Three come out.
三个出来。
Please don't let her take me again.
请别让她再带我走了。
I won't.
我不会的。
I promise.
我保证。
AH!
啊!
I don't look kindly on people who take what's mine.
我对那些拿走我东西的人不友好。
Go ahead and kill me.
杀了我吧。
But don't hurt Alec and Izzy.
但不要伤害亚历克和伊兹。
Tempting offer...
诱人的报价……
If I didn't fear starting a war with your father,
如果我不害怕和你父亲开战
I would happily oblige.
我很乐意效劳。
No! No! She took Jace!
不!不!她带走了杰斯!
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉。
I couldn't stop her.
我无法阻止她。
He begged us...
他恳求我们……
He begged us to kill him.
他求我们杀了他。
All the terrible things Lilith made Jace do...
莉莉丝让杰斯做的所有可怕的事情……
He said if she takes him back,
他说如果她把他带回去
she'd make him do much worse.
她会让他做得更糟。
Now Lilith has him again,
现在莉莉丝又有他了
just like he said she would.
就像他说的那样。
We promised him we wouldn't let her take him back.
我们答应他不会让她把他带回去。
You did all you could.
你已经尽力了。
We promised him.
我们答应了他。
Going somewhere?
要去哪里吗?
I know you told me to...
我知道你让我…
leave you alone, but...
别管你,但是…
I've never been very good at following instructions.
我从来就不擅长听从指示。
I just...
我只是…
need to get away for a while.
需要离开一段时间。
Clear my head.
清楚我的头。
Yeah... I can relate.
是的…我可以联♥系♥。
So, before when you...
所以,在你…
When you ran off...
当你跑掉的时候……
the stuff between you and Jordan...
你和乔丹之间的事…
Please...
请……
Things are just so messed up right now. I...
现在的情况真是一团糟。我…
I just need some time.
我只是需要一些时间。
Can you give me that?
你能给我吗?
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表