剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I care who you are.
我在乎你是谁。
And you're the furthest thing from a greater demon.
你是最不可能成为恶魔的。
(HONKING)
(喇叭)
(FIRE CRACKLING)
(火噼啪声)
Jace...
岁的……
(WHISPERING) Clary?
(低语)克莱瑞?
Why?
为什么?
Izzy, it's 3AM. What are you still doing awake?
依奇,这是凌晨3点。你还醒着干什么?
I was gonna ask you
我正要问你呢
the same question, but...
同样的问题,但是…
How did that date go?
那次约会怎么样?
It went fine. I'm just not tired.
就好了。我只是不累。
Look, Izzy, why don't you go get some sleep?
听着,伊茨,你为什么不去睡一会儿呢?
I can keep searching through this footage for you.
我可以继续在这段录像里找你。
It's not the searching I need help with.
我需要的不是帮助。
Check this out.
看看这个。
I've never seen a possession like that before.
我从来没见过这样的控球。
Just keep watching.
继续看。
(TYPING)
(输入)
IZZY: What kind of a demon is that?
伊兹:那是什么恶魔?
I have no idea...
我不知道……
...but whatever it is, we have to stop it.
…但不管是什么,我们必须阻止它。
It's open.
它是开放的。
I said it's...
我说这是……
It was just a guess, um...
只是个猜测,嗯…
You guys aren't here to rent boats, are you?
你们不是来租船的吧?
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是。
We're here to help you move out...
我们是来帮你搬出去的…
permanently.
永久。
Seriously?
严重吗?
I mean, I'm pretty sure it was you wolves
我很确定是你们狼干的
that put me there in the first place.
这就把我放在了第一位。
Well... now we're putting you out.
嗯…现在我们要把你赶出去。
Come on!
来吧!
I know you guys are territorial, but this is stupid!
我知道你们很有领土意识,但这太愚蠢了!
Luke's gonna be pissed when he hears about this.
卢克听到这个会很生气的。
Luke's not gonna find out about it.
卢克不会知道的。
You're gonna leave here on your own...
你要自己离开这里…
or there's gonna be trouble.
否则会有麻烦的。
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪儿也不去。
OK.
好的。
Really?
真的吗?
Simon, watch out!
西蒙,小心!
Holy crap.
神圣的废物。
What just happened?
刚才发生了什么?
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝。
Your forehead.
你的额头。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表