剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
等一下
Or you can just let yourself in too. That's cool, I guess.
或者你就自己进来吧 没关系的
I need to ask you something.
我有点事情要问你
OK.And I completely understand
好的 如果你觉得不舒服的话
if it's not something you're comfortable with.
我完全可以理解
But I didn't know who else to turn to.
但是我不知道还能找谁
OK. Yeah. What is it?
好吧 什么事
I need your help to save Clary.
我需要你帮我救克拉丽
Of course.Whatever it is, I'm in.
当然了 不管是什么 我都会帮忙的
Good.
很好
Now, I'm placing you under arrest.
我现在逮捕你
What was so urgent?
什么事怎么紧急
I'm very bu...
我很忙
What is he doing here?
他在这里做什么
I was able to de-crypt the chip I extracted
我成果破解了哨兵格林劳身上
from Sentry Greenlaw.I think it holds the key
取出的芯片 我认为这是解除
to breaking Clary's bond with Jonathan.
克拉丽和乔纳森之间纽带的关键
Greenlaw smuggled out prisoner profiles?
格林劳私运了囚犯档案
And they're all Downworlders.
都是暗影生物
They've been redirected from the Gard
他们因为天堂之火项目
to project Heavenly Fire.
从加德调出
Heavenly Fire... as in Glorious?
天堂之火 你是说圣光
If the sword still exists,
如果它存在的话
there's a good chance it's beingkept in the same facility
很有可能被藏在某个机构里
where these prisonersare being sent.
就在这些囚犯被送去的地方
This place is totally off the grid.
这个地方的资料根本找不到
The only way to find it is to get someone on the inside.
找到它的唯一方法就是让人假扮潜入
But not just anyone...
但不能是随便什么人
a vampire named Zeke Russo.
有个吸血鬼 名叫齐克·拉索
Who is that?
那是谁
You're kidding me.
你在开玩笑吗
This file has all the specifications
这份文件上有
needed to guarantee a transfer to the facility.
进入那个设施的所有说明
No, it's too dangerous,
不行 太危险了
especially with the Clave involved.
尤其还关系到圣庭
I know the risks. Don't worry.
我明白其中的风险 不用担心
I'll be following him with a Tracking Rune.
我会用追踪如尼咒跟着他
Plus, these Seelie rings
还有 这些精灵戒指
will help us communicate telepathically.
会帮助我们进行心灵沟通
Seelie rings? These rings were used
精灵戒指 瓦伦丁用这些戒指
by Valentine to communicate with Hodge right under our noses.
在我们眼皮底下和霍奇沟通
So, once Zeke's inside,
所以 一旦齐克成功潜入
all he has to do is get the sword?
他要做的就是拿到那把剑
The moment he has Glorious,
他得手的时候
I will be standing by with a team to extract him.
我会率一众人马救他出来
Trust me, Alec.
相信我 亚历克
We can do this.
我们能做到的
Zeke Russo?
齐克·拉索
That's me.
是我
It's in your best interest to follow my orders in here.
对你来说最好在这里乖乖听我的命令
Watch your ass in there.
在里面小心点
They usually like to fry you.
他们通常会把你炸了的
Where the hell are we?
我们这是在哪
Not quite hell.More like purgatory.
不是地狱 更像是炼狱
Simon?
西蒙
Raphael?
拉斐尔
What could Simon Lewis possibly have done
西蒙·路西斯这是犯了什么事
to end up in here?
落得这个下场
I need you to call me Zeke.
你得叫我齐克
Zeke? Yes.
齐克 是的
I killed an old lady in Queens.
我在皇后区杀了一位老太太
You did what?! - Zeke did. It's a cover story.
你做了什么 齐克做的 这是为了混进来编的故事
So, you chose to come here? Yeah.
所以是你自愿进来的吗 是的
I'm looking for an angelic blade called Glorious.
我在找一把叫做圣光的天使之刃
It's supposed to be burning with Heavenly Fire.
它本应与天堂之火一同化于灰烬
Does that ring any bells?Guards don't typically share
你有没有想起点什么 守卫通常不会和犯人
information with their inmates. Come on, it's a giant
交流信息 拜托 这可是一把巨大的
flaming sword. It has to be pretty hard to miss.
火焰剑啊 藏起来哪那么容易
What's happening?Get away from the door.
怎么了 离门远点
Go!
快
Freitag. Elle Freitag.
弗赖塔格 艾丽·弗赖塔格
No! No! No!
不 不 不
NO! STOP!
不 住手
Where are they taking her? NO!
他们要带她去哪 不
I don't know.It happens every few hours.
我不知道 每几个小时就会带走一个人
Wherever they're going...
不论他们去往何处
...they never come back.
都没再回来过
Simon
西蒙
Simon, are you there?
西蒙 你进去了吗
Raphael?
拉斐尔
No. Their wards have been reinforced.
不能 他们增强了防御符文
My Tracking Rune doesn't work.
我的追踪如尼文失效了
That's helpful.
还真有帮助
Look, I'll try my best to find out
我会竭尽全力找出
who authorized Raphael's transfer.
谁授权转移的拉斐尔
Hopefully, it could lead me in the right direction.
但愿 按着这条线查下去是对的
I'll be there as soon as I can.
我会尽快赶过去
If the black site is so top secret,
如果这个小黑屋是绝密的话
how are you getting your intel?
你怎么得到的情报
I have an asset on the inside.
我在里面有内应
An undercover prisoner.
一个卧底犯人
Clever.
真聪明
He's a good friend.
他是我的好友
He could be in grave danger.
他可能会很危险
So... you want me to use
所以 你想让我用我
my mom's security clearance to figure out where it is.
妈妈的安全调查许可查出来这地方在何处
Kind of. Isabelle, you know I can't
差不多吧 伊莎贝尔 我不能
Remember that summer in Alicante,
还记得那个夏天在阿里坎特
when you forged Jia's signature to get you, me, and Alec
你伪造贾的签名让你 我 还有亚历克
out of field training for the day?
躲过一天的实地训练吗
We were kids,
当时我们还小
and my mom wasn't even Consul yet.
而且我妈妈也还不是领事
If she catches me,she will have me de-runed.
要是她抓到我 她会收回我的如尼文
Besides, why would I help Clary
再说了 在克拉丽差点杀了之后
after she almost killed me?
我为什么还要帮她
She acted that way because of her connection with Jonathan.
她做出那样的举动是因为她和乔纳森的如尼文联结
Look, if we can sever that connection,
如果我们能切断联♥系♥
we can finally kill him.
我们就能杀了他
And get justice for your cousin.
为你的堂姐伸张正义
I need flowers,about two dozen roses
请在晚上八点时送两束玫瑰花
by 8PM tonight. Thank you.
过来 谢谢
You're nervous.Why are you nervous?
你很紧张 怎么还紧张了
What? I'm... I'm not nervous.
什么 我 我没紧张
Yes, you are. What's going on?
不 你就是紧张 怎么了
I'm, uh...
我
proposing to Magnus tonight.
今晚要向马格努斯求婚
What?!
你说什么
Are you serious?!Alec, congratulations!
真的吗 亚历克 恭喜你
You're about to make Magnus the happiest man in the world.
你马上就让马格努斯成为世界上最幸福的人了
Well...
额
I just want everything to...
我只想让一切都
...be perfect.
完美无缺
Listen to me.It's not gonna matter
听着 当他意识到
what you do or what you say when he realizes
要和你共度余生的时候
he gets to spend the rest of his life with you.
你说什么 做什么都不重要了
You're hiding something.
你在隐瞒什么
I'm not.
我没有
You don't want me to know what your plan is.
你不想让我知道你的计划
It'll make me hate you.
这会让我讨厌你
You can't hate me.I'm your brother.
你不会讨厌我的 我可是你哥哥
And I would never hide anything from you.
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表