剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Warlocks, vampires...
巫师 吸血鬼
All the legends are true.
所有的传说都是真的
We protect the human world from the demon world.
我们保护人类世界免受恶魔的荼毒
You're a shadowhunter, just like the rest of us.
你是个暗影猎人 跟我们其他人一样
I'm getting married to Lydia.
我跟莉蒂亚要结婚了
Maybe you should do what's in your heart.
也许你应该顺应心声
I am your father, Clary... And Jace's.
我是你的父亲 克莱莉 也是杰斯的父亲
I need to talk to you. I think I'm becoming a vampire.
我得跟你谈谈 我要变成吸血鬼了
Got a lot of stuff to work on here.
这有一大堆要做的事
Like controlling my murderous tendencies.
比如控制我的谋杀欲
The mortal cup is the most important object in the shadow world.
圣杯在暗影界是最重要的神器
Valentine has the cup.
而它就在瓦伦丁的手里
He'll create an army of shadowhunters.
他会创造一支暗影猎人队伍
He'll kill thousands just creating the army.
为了达成这个目的他将杀戮数千
Strike where your opponent is vulnerable.
趁你你的对手
He's here.
他来了
Where's your brother?
你哥哥在哪
Stay away from her!
离她远点
Simon!
西蒙
Fight me, and watch your friends die.
跟我作对 你就看着你朋友们死吧
They make you weak. Jace...
他们让你变得软弱 杰斯
Valentine is wrong.
瓦伦丁是错的
You're not like him.
你并不像他
You don't know that, Clary.
你不知道 克莱莉
You don't know that.
你并不知道
Jace...
杰斯
Join me... And my son!
快来加入我 和我的儿子
Together, we can rid the world of the demons who plague it.
我们一起 就能扫平这个被恶魔侵蚀的世界
You are the new breed of shadowhunters!
你是暗影猎人的新血脉
Jace...
杰斯
Clary?
克莱莉
Clary.
克莱莉
How did you get here? I portaled in.
你怎么到这儿来的 我用传送门过来的
Come on, let's go. We don't have much time.
来吧 咱们走 时间不多了
I can't. What?
不行 什么
Look, we got to get you out of here.
听着 我们得把你弄出去
No, I'm not leaving without you.
不 你不走我也不走
My dear Clarissa.
我亲爱的克莱莉萨
You are tenacious, aren't you?
你太固执了 是不是
Stay back.
别过来
I killed him.
我杀了他
Jace, come on. Let's go.
杰斯 快点 咱们走
Valentine...
瓦伦丁
We have to go, now!
我们得走了 赶紧的
No!
不
Get 'em!
抓住他们
Miss me, son?
想我了吗 儿子
Jace!
杰斯
What is this place?
这是什么鬼地方
Looks like a downworld prison.
看起来像是个地下监狱
More like a zoo.
不过更像是一个动物园
Where's the portal?
传送门在那儿
Your skills may be unparalleled...
你的技能可能是举世无双
But your loyalty is sorely lacking.
但你的忠诚却寥寥无几
String him up.
把他绑起来
Any word from the Clave?
影秘会有消息吗
Not yet, and we've been trying for the past four hours.
还没有 过去四个小时里我们一直在尝试
Something's up. Mmm, the Clave being unhelpful?
肯定有情况 影秘会没帮什么忙吗
Who's shocked? Show of hands?
谁受到震惊了 举手
I'm worried. I can't sense Jace
我很担心 我无法通过黄金拍档纽带
through our parabatai bond.
感受到杰斯了
We'll find him, Alexander.
我们会找到他的 亚历山大
When we arrested Hodge,
我们逮捕霍奇的时候
he said Valentine was on a ship.
他说瓦伦丁在一艘船上
They must still be over water.
他们现在肯定还在水上
Pull up the waterways around New York.
调出纽约附近的航道图
The ship couldn't have gone too far.
船去不了太远
Anything?
发现什么了吗
Sorry.
抱歉
There's got to be something!
肯定能得出什么来
I don't see him.
我没感觉到他
All right, listen up!
好了 都听着
I want 24/7 monitoring of
我要你们24小时对哈德逊河和
the Hudson and east rivers.
东部河流进行监控
If you see anything unusual, you come to me first.
如果有什么异常 马上告诉我
I've got this, Alec.
我能处理好的 埃里克
Then why haven't you found Jace yet?
那你怎么还没找到杰斯呢
Don't forget who you're talking to.
别忘了你是在跟谁说话
I am still the head of this institute.
我现在仍是这里的头儿
And my brother is still missing!
而且我哥哥至今没有下落
Why don't you just take a break?
你不去休息一下吗
Not now, Izzy.
现在不行 伊兹
Isabelle's right, and it's not a request.
伊莎贝尔说的对 而且这也不是要求
You're dismissed.
你下去吧
Fine!
行吧
Everybody, just back off!
大家都离远点
Mom.
妈妈
My sweet girl! I never thought I'd see you again.
我的宝贝女儿 从没想过我还能再见到你
I'm so sorry.
对不起
I never meant for any of this to happen.
我从没想过会发生这些
All I ever wanted to do was to protect you.
我只想保护你
I know, but...
我知道 但是
I'm not a kid anymore. You don't have to protect me.
我已经不是小孩子了 你不用保护我了
Yes, I do.
不 我仍需要
By telling me lies?
通过说谎来保护我吗
Clary...
克莱莉
It's my life. I... I had a right to know.
这是我的人生 我有权利知道
I was scared.
我害怕极了
Because you married a psychopath...
因为你嫁给了一个变♥态♥
My father.
我的父亲
So, you know.
所以 你都知道了
Mom, how could you?
妈妈 你怎么能这样
Oh, Clary.
克莱莉
Your father, he wasn't always like this.
你的父亲 他并非一向如此
I deserved to know who I really am. I know.
我应当知道我到底是谁 我知道
And I promise from now on, no more lies.
我发誓从现在起 不再说谎
Okay.
好吧
I have something for you.
我有东西要给你
Where did you get this?
你从哪得到的这个
Under the floorboards.
地板下面
When I was a little kid and I couldn't sleep, I...
还是小孩的时候我睡不着 我
Used to watch you take it out and
曾看见你把它拿出去
cry over it in your bedroom.
然后在自己卧室里因此而哭泣
I used to think it was about my father, but now...
我曾想那是因为父亲 但现在
I know it's about my brother.
我知道是因为我哥哥
Jonathan.
乔纳森
His name is Jace.
他的名字是杰斯
He's alive.
他还活着
That's impossible.
这不可能
I'm sorry for how I reacted before.
对不起我之前竟作出那样的反应
It's not personal.
我并不是针对谁
I get it.
我懂
I'm a lot to get used to.
我还有很多要熟悉的
I know what you're going through, Alexander.
我知道你都经历了什么 亚历山大
no, I...
不 我
I don't think you do.
我想你并不知道
Jace is a part of me.
杰斯是我的一部分
Through a rune, we are both physically and emotionally connected.
通过符印 我们的身心得到了联接
If he dies, a part of me dies, too.
如果他死了 那一部分的我也死了
And I know he's out there.
我知道他就在某处
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表