剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
I don't know how you work with these machines all day.
我真不知道你每天对着这些机器怎么熬的下去的
I could use some magic and a drink right now.
现在要是能有点魔法喝一杯酒就好了
Yeah...
嗯
Magnus, I was wonderingif you could help me.
马格纳斯 你能帮我吗
I'm looking for a root that's native to L'Isle Adam.
我在找一种产自勒亚当岛的根茎
Are you still having cravings
你还是会想要吸毒液吗
We found a way to remove the Mark of Cain from Simon...
我们找到了办法移除西蒙身上的该隐的记号♥
but the process nearly killed him.
但过程差点杀了他
So, I made him feed on me.
所以我让他喝了我的血
Isabelle...
伊莎贝尔
That's really brave of you.
你真的很勇敢
Would you happen to have any of that root
你有这种根茎吗
I don't. Without my magic,
没有 没有魔法的话
I can't portal to Franc eand dig some up for you.
我没法瞬移到法国去帮你挖一点
Perhaps I can ask another warlock to help
不然我找其他术士帮你把
No, it's OK.
不用了
You know, I'm...
我
I'm actually feeling...a lot better now.
我感觉好多了
I should go find
我还是去
some traditional penand paper to work with.
找到纸和笔来写吧
The Prodigal Crazy returns.
疯狂的浪子们又回来了
Where's Raphael
拉斐尔呢
Not here.His Shadowhunter girlfriend
不在这 他的暗影猎人女朋友
chased him out of townwhen she found out about you.
把他追出去了 她发现了你的存在
But Detroit'sonly 600 miles away.
不过底特律也就700多公里
Take a jog.
跑一跑嘛
They'll catch upto me, Griffin.
他们会追上我的 格里芬
Who
谁
Wolves. They've beenhunting me for days,
狼人 他们追了我好多天了
more and more of them.
越来越多了
Uh-huh. Why are they after you
为什么要追你
Because I'm a vampire.Griffin, they hate us.
因为我是吸血鬼 格里芬 他们讨厌我们
They always have.It's in their blood.
一直都这样的 这是天生的
Werewolves think we smelllike walking corpses,
狼人觉得我们闻起来好像行走的尸体
and they'll findany excuse they can
他们会找任何借口
to tear us apartlike the feral dogs they are.
想凶猛的狗一样把我们撕成碎片的
Wolves don't just attackwithout cause.
狼人不会无缘无故发起攻击的
Not in New York.
至少在纽约不会
What did you do to them
你对他们做了什么
Nothing, I swear.
我发誓 什么都没做
Please. I just need a place to lay low for a while.
拜托我只是想找个地方躲一会儿
Sounds like your problem,not ours.
听起来是你的麻烦 不是我们的
Get her out of here.
让她出去
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
You can't deny me help!
你不能拒绝我的求助
Camille sired Simon,and Simon sired me,
卡米尔转化了西蒙 西蒙转化了我
so this is my clan now.This is my family.
所以现在这是我的家族 这是我的家人
You... mark my words.
你记住我说的话
They'll come after you next.
下一个要找的就是你
You'll see.
等着看吧
Listen up...
听着
A vampire killed a wolflast night. A Praetor.
昨晚一个吸血鬼杀了一个狼人 一个裁判官
Which Praetor
那个裁判官
Word on the street,his name was Nick.
有消息说他叫尼克
Now, the Praetors are saying that this vampire
现在那些裁判官说这个吸血鬼
is a serious threatto all wolves.
对所有狼人来说都是一个重大的威胁
So, sharpen your stakes,stock up on holy water.
磨利你们的桩子 储备圣水
Also, I'm instituting a curfew,effective immediately.
我要实行宵禁 立即生效
No one goes out after dark.
天黑以后不准出去
Curfew Don't you thinkthat's little extreme
宵禁 你不觉得有点过了吗
I have a job at night.I can't just bail.
我晚上有工作 我不能就不去了
This isn't a can or can't issue, son.
这不是能不能的问题 孩子
You just will.
你就得这样
I can go with him,make sure that he's safe.
我可以跟他去 保证他的安全
I said no! I am the Alphaof this pack now.
我说了不行 我是这一群中的老大
I make the rules,and anyone who can't
规则是我定的 任何不能
or won't abide by those rulescan get the hell out.
或不愿遵守这些规则的人都可以滚蛋
I can't lose my job.
我不能丢掉我的工作
No, it's fine. Go.
没事的 走吧
You turned him.You can't just kick him out.
你转化了他 你不能就这么把他赶出去
Watch me.
看着我
This isn't about protecting people.
这不是在保护大家
It's about having them kneel at your feet.
这是让他们都臣服于你
Outside. Now.
出去 现在
That's what I thought.
我就是这么想的
Hey. Thanks for showing up on such short notice.
谢谢你这么快就来了
Of course.
当然
Look, Maryse, um...
玛丽斯
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
With what, exactly You aren't thinking
帮什么 你不是想
about buying this place are you
买♥♥下这个地方吧
Oh, no. Not in this lifetime.
不 这辈子不会
But don't tell the realtor that.
不过别这么跟房♥屋中介说
He lent me the keysfor the afternoon.
他把钥匙借给我一下午
So... you could break into that warlock safe
这样你可以撬开那个术士的保险箱了吗
Yeah. It might help ustrack down Jonathan.
嗯 它或许能帮我们找到乔纳森
Um... Jocelyn's late friend Elliot,
乔斯林的已故的朋友艾略特
he used to own this place,and he left instructions
他以前是这个地方的主人 他给乔斯林留下了
with Jocelyn on howto open the safe
如何在紧急情况下
in case of an emergency.
打开保险箱的说明
Unfortunately...
不幸的是
...they're in code.
是用代码写的
Ah... so, you called in
所以你叫了你能找到的最近的
the closest Circle code-weaver you could find.
集团里会编代码的人
I called in a friendwho I trust...
我叫了一个我信任的朋友
...who just so happens to be
她刚好就是
the closest Circle code-weaver that I could find.
我能找到的最近的集团里会编代码的人
This is what he gave Jocelyn.
这是他给乔斯林的
Supposedly, this has the keys to opening this thing.
据推测 这就是打开这个东西的钥匙
Vis consili expersmole ruit sua.
这要靠你了
Force without wisdom collapses from its own weight.
没有智慧的力量会因自身的重量而坍塌
Hmm. Maybe it's a...
或许这是个
warning that the safe can'tbe opened by brute force
警告 说保险箱不能强行打开
What exactly do we hope is inside
我们到底希望里面有什么啊
Well, Elliot kept detailed records
艾略特对暗影世界里的
of every arcane itemin the Shadow World.
每一件神秘物品都有详细的记录
Hopefully, the swordthat Jonathan's looking for
希望乔纳森要找的那把剑
is listed somewhere inside.
就在里面
We find the sword;we can use it as bait.
我们找到那把剑 可以用它当诱饵
What are we standing around for
那还站着干什么
Let's get to work.
我们开始吧
So, what's the sudden emergency
什么事这么急
The hunt for Heidi's gone horribly wrong.
抓海蒂的行动出了大问题
She killed a Praetor.His name was Nick.
她杀了一个裁判官 他叫尼克
We came up together.
我们一起长大
Trained together.
一起训练
Jordan, I'm sorry.
乔丹 我很抱歉
Maybe it's timeto bring the Shadowhunters in.
或许是时候带暗影猎人进来了
No.
不
No, she's the Praetor's jurisdiction.
不 她是裁判官的管辖范围
Why did you call me
你为什么叫我来
She can't hurt you.
她不能伤害你
I was hoping you'djoin our team.
我希望你可以加入我们的小队
Act as our shield.
做我们的保护者
But... I don't havethe Mark of Cain anymore.
但我没有该隐的标志了
Wait, what
等等 什么
It's... it's a long,complicated story.
这是个很长很复杂的故事
I met Cain. Strange dude.
我遇见该隐了 他是个奇怪的家伙
Not very approachable.But he helped me
不是很容易接近 但他帮我
get rid of the Markso now, I'm good.
弄掉了印记 所以我现在没事了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表