剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
...let him bean inspiration to us all.
就让他的事迹鼓舞我们所有人前行吧
To Jordan.
敬乔丹
To Jordan.
敬乔丹
Actually, may I?
说实话 我能说两句吗
Uh, yeah.
可以
Given how everything happened,I know the last thing
鉴于发生的所有事 我知道你们
you want to do is listen to a vampire,
最不想做的事就是听一个吸血鬼说话了
but... Jordan was my friend.
但 乔丹曾是我的朋友
Even if sometimes he did thingsthat infuriated me...
即使有时候他做的事让我很恼火
...they always were done from
但他做这些事也都是
caring.
出于关心
Except that one time he kickedmy ass at Street Fighter.
除了他在街霸中把我虐惨了的那次
You and me both.
同感啊兄弟
But the thing I'll remember most about him.
但是我最怀念他的是
Things mattered to Jordan.
乔丹在乎的那些事
People.
在乎的那些人
Their troubles.
在乎他们的烦恼
Their pain.
在乎他们的痛苦
*We thought of you*
Cheers to you, mate.You mattered to us.
敬你一杯 兄弟 你是我们在乎的人
Cheers.
干杯
So sad.
太伤感了
Thank you for coming.
谢谢你能来
You really meant so much to him.
你真的对他很重要
So did you.How you holding up?
你也是 你还好吗
I'll be OK.
我会没事的
In fact I gotta get out of here.I've got a train to catch.
其实我得走了 我有火车要赶
A train? Where are you going?
火车 你要去哪儿·
Ocean City.To find my parents.
大洋城 去找我的父母
Maia, that's... that's huge.
玛雅 这是 这是一件大事
It's something I should have done a long time ago.
我早应该去找他们了
Reconnecting with Jordan and making amends
我在一切无法挽回之前 和乔丹和好如初
before it was too late made me realize
这让我意识到
that life is short.
生命短暂
You can't be afraid to
你不能害怕
open your heart to the peoplethat you care about.
对自己在乎的人打开心房♥
You just have to let them know.
你必须要让他们知道
What?
怎么了
You really sounded like an Alpha just now.
你现在听起来真的像一位头狼了
Luke would be proud.
卢克会以你为傲的
And where is Luke anyhow?
卢克现在在哪里
Go ahead.
来吧
Izzy?
伊兹
I was just gonna call you.
我刚刚打算打电♥话♥给你
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I was thinking...
我在想
life is too precious to waste any more time on stupid things,
生命短暂而珍贵 不应该浪费在愚蠢的事情上
like pinky swears.
比如说拉钩发誓
* Of the same coinClosing our eyes
* To help us avoid
What are you trying to say?
你想说什么
* Land face up in the toss
* Maybe the end isjust the start of us ?
* Two stars in a cosmic bust
* We've fallen,but we still we trust the sky
* To pull us back into line
* Line
* I'm feeling fine
*You pull me back into line
What? What's wrong?
怎么了 哪里不对劲吗
You're hot. And?
你好热[性感] 所以呢
No. Like, you're burning.
你身上好烫 像烧起来了
Izzy?!
伊兹
Izzy?
伊兹
Izzy?!
伊兹
Hey, Alec. Hey, Catarina.
嘿 亚历克 嘿 卡塔里娜
This is gonna sound a little bit crazy,
这听起来可能有一点疯狂
but I think you should come over to Magnus's
但我认为你应该去找马格努斯
and check on his...
看一眼他的
...lizard.
蜥蜴
Lizard? Magnus has a lizard?
蜥蜴 马格努斯有一条蜥蜴
Yeah, I didn't know he had one either.
是啊 我之前也不知道
I thought he hated reptiles.
我以为他讨厌爬虫类动物
You have to comeover here quickly.
你必须快点过来
I have to go.Something happened to Isabelle.
我必须挂了 伊莎贝尔那边出事了
Hell of a first kiss, huh?
火♥辣♥的初吻啊
Thank you for coming, Helen.
谢谢你赶来 海伦
Well, with Aldertree in the Gard,
好吧 桤木目前在加尔
I suppose I'm the closest thing to an expert in Heavenly Fire there is.
我估计自己是最接近圣火专家的人了
That's definitely what that was?
确定是圣火吗
The sword that you made to free Clary from Jonathan
你为了分离克拉丽和乔纳森所打造的那柄剑
when the shrapnel hit you,
当碎片打到你的时候
it infused your cells with Heavenly Fire.
向你的细胞中注入了圣火
There must be a way to remove it.
肯定有办法消除
Chelation therapy maybe? What they use for silver poisoning?
比如说螯合疗法 他们是用什么治疗银中毒的
If only it were that simple.
如果那么简单就好了
I was just on fire. No need to be delicate.
我只是全身冒火 不用很精细的治疗
When I started workingwith Aldertree,
我刚开始和桤木一起工作的时候
one of our lead scientists was struck with the debris
装有高浓度圣火的容器爆♥炸♥了
of an unstable canister of highly concentrated
我们的一位首席科学家
Heavenly Firethat exploded.
被碎片打中
His condition was exactly like what's happening to you.
他的症状和你现在一模一样
The Heavenly Fire within him flared up every time
他每次和任何有魔力的生物接触
he came in contactwith anything demonic.
圣火就会燃起
What happened to him?
之后呢
Each time he camein contact
他每和暗影生物接触一次
with a Downworlder, he became increasingly unstable,
就变得越来越不稳定
until the fire within him raged out of control and...
直到他体内的火焰失控
...just like that sword exploded...
就和剑爆♥炸♥时一样
...he was blown into pieces.
他被炸地粉粹
There was nothing that we could do to save him.
我们根本没有办法救他
I'm a Shadowhunter.
我是一个暗影猎人
If I keep hunting demons...
如果我继续捕杀恶魔
...I'll die?
我就会死
It's not just demons,Isabelle.
不仅仅是恶魔 伊莎贝尔
Coming in contact with anything demonic -
和任何有魔力的生物或物体接触
including those with demonblood - could set you off.
包括恶魔之血 都会让你自燃
Potentially killing them, too.
同时也会杀死他们
Look, I know that this is a lot to process.
听着 我知道这一切很难接受
If you want, I could explain itto Alec and the others.
如果你愿意 我可以想亚力克和其他人解释
No. I'll tell them myself.
不用了 我会和他们说的
I didn't set her on fire. We were just kissing and then--
我没有让她起火 我们只是在接吻 然后
You were kissing my sister?!
你亲了我的姐姐
I mean, she waskissing me, too.
我是说 她也亲了我
Easy, big brother.
别那么紧张 大哥
Izzy, I was so worried.
伊兹 我很担心你
Is everything alright?
没事吧
Just some temporary sideeffects, but I'm gonna be fine.
只是一些暂时的副作用 我会没事的
Thank the Angel.
感谢天使
What? Am I not allowed to say that?
怎么了 我不可以说这句话吗
No, uh...
不是
Izzy. Hey, are you OK?
伊兹 嘿 你没事吧
We came as soon as we heard.
我们尽快赶来了
Great. Hugs for everybody else.
太好了 其他人就有拥抱
Simon, it...
西蒙
The Heavenly Fire from when the sword exploded...
剑爆♥炸♥时产生的圣火
...until it leaves my system,
在离开我的身体之前
I can't touch anyonewith demon blood.
我不能碰触任何和恶魔之血有关的人
For how long?Are we talking days?
要多久 几天
Weeks? Months?
几周 还是几个月
I don't know. I don't know.But I'm gonna be fine.
我不知道 我不知道 但我会没事的
OK? It's manageable.
好吗 这是可以控制的
What is going on here?
发生了什么
Isabelle and Simon were kissing
自燃的时候
when this happened.
伊莎贝尔和西蒙在接吻
What?!
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表