剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
to look around and check the place out.
四处看看,看看这个地方。
Yeah, um...
是的,嗯…
See, the, uh...
看到的,…
I have this thing about privacy.
我有隐私问题。
I kind of want my own place.
我想要自己的地方。
Totally get it.
完全得到它。
You know, it's just these days, you gotta fork out
你知道,只是这些天,你得付钱
for a crap studio with a hot plate for a kitchen.
一个厨房♥里有热盘子的垃圾工作室。
You're telling me.
你告诉我。
You know, a good thing about this place...
你知道,这是个好地方…
it's rent controlled.
它的租金控制。
For real?! Mm-hmm.
真的吗?!嗯哼。
That's... that's a really good thing.
这是……这真是一件好事。
That's...
这是……
Hey man, there's no pressure.
嘿,伙计,没有压力。
It just seems like we'd get along.
看来我们会相处得很好的。
All three of us.
我们三个。
ALEC: Too pretty for your own good?
亚历克:对你来说太漂亮了?
What, are you jealous?
什么,你嫉妒吗?
I was actually just coming to your office
我是来你办公室的
to check on my next assignment.
检查我的下一个作业。
You look pretty beat.
你看起来很疲惫。
Everything OK?
一切都好吗?
Yeah. I'm fine.
是的。我很好。
So... why did you pull
所以…你为什么拉
the security footage of you entering the Institute?
你进入学院的安全录像?
What, are you spying on me now?
什么,你在监视我吗?
No.
不。
I'm looking out for you.
我在照顾你。
I'm just tired...
我只是太累了……
and I asked Underhill to pull the security footage
我让安德希尔把监控录像拿出来
to make sure he's running all the cameras.
确保他在运行所有的摄像机。
Jace...
杰斯……
something's been off with you
你有点不对劲
ever since we got back from Idris...
自从我们从伊德里斯回来…
and I'm trying to figure out what it is and...
我想弄明白这是什么,然后…
Do you remember when Valentine
你还记得瓦伦丁吗
told us how your mother committed suicide?
告诉我们你母亲是怎么自杀的?
What about it?
什么呢?
Afterwards...
后来……
we looked up Celine's medical records
我们查了席琳的病历
and found that she had a history of...
发现她有…
mental illness.
精神疾病。
It's just...
它只是…
it can be hereditary.
它可以是遗传的。
So you're saying you think I'm going crazy?
你是说你觉得我疯了?
No. No, I'm just trying to help you.
不。不,我只是想帮你。
Then stop making up problems that don't exist.
然后停止编造不存在的问题。
Hey...
嘿…
And stop getting on my case for not being perfect.
不要再为我的不完美而抱怨了。
! - Look, I'm not at my best
!-听着,我不是最好的状态
because I have been working too damn hard
因为我工作太辛苦了
on this Owl case. I'm sorry for caring!
这只猫头鹰的案子。我很抱歉关心你!
That vampire left behind a lot of blood,
那个吸血鬼留下了很多血
but not many clues.
但线索并不多。
Maybe we'll find something out here.
也许我们会在这里发现一些东西。
Izzy...
伊兹……
Are you sure Jace is OK?
你确定杰斯没事吗?
He's tired. I've seen Jace tired before.
他累了。我以前见过杰斯很累。
He's never missed a mission.
他从未错过任何一次任务。
I think... everything he's been through lately
我认为……他最近经历的一切
is just catching up to him. He needs rest.
正赶上他呢。他需要休息。
Who keeps calling you?
谁一直给你打电♥话♥?
Someone who can't take a hint.
不能接受暗示的人。
A mundane? I gave him my number
一个俗人?我给了他我的电♥话♥号♥码
to get him off my back.
让他别烦我。
You wouldn't have given him your number in the first place if you
如果你一开始就不给他你的电♥话♥号♥码
weren't at least a little interested.
我一点都不感兴趣。
Shadowhunters don't date mundanes.
暗影猎人不跟俗人约会。
So much for thinking our vampire
想想我们的吸血鬼就够了
only came here for blood bags.
只是来拿血袋的。
CLARY: Is that part of his lab jacket?
克莱瑞:那是他实验夹克的一部分吗?
If a vampire drained a mundane, you'd think
如果一个吸血鬼吸干了世俗的东西,你会想
we'd find a body.
我们会找到尸体的。
No tracking signal.
没有跟踪信♥号♥♥。
Body or not,
的身体,
our mundane must be dead.
我们的世俗必须消亡。
If you didn't have that mark, I'd smack you.
如果你没有那个记号♥,我就揍你。
How could you not take this apartment?
你怎么能不租这套公♥寓♥呢?
Um... because I need to avoid
嗯…因为我需要避免
blasting people to smithereens?
把人炸成碎片?
Your power only gets triggered when people try to hurt you.
只有当别人试图伤害你时,你的力量才会被激发。
Yeah, but things can get tense when you share an apartment.
是的,但是当你和别人合租一间公♥寓♥的时候,情况就会变得很紧张。
What if I do something that annoys the guy?
如果我做了什么惹恼了他怎么办?
Enough to want to hurt you?
想伤害你?
I don't know what could set him off.
我不知道是什么引起了他的注意。
Leaving dirty dishes in the sink,
把脏盘子留在水槽里,
clipping my toenails on the couch--
把我的脚趾甲夹在沙发上
Ew, you clip your toenails on the couch?
你把脚趾甲夹在沙发上了?
No! No, but hypothetically...
不!没有,但是假设……
Now I want to hurt you.
现在我想伤害你。
Take this apartment.
把这个公♥寓♥。
Besides, you can't afford your own place
此外,你买♥♥不起自己的房♥子
unless you move to Jersey.
除非你搬到新泽西。
Whoa! What's wrong with the great Garden State
哇!这个花♥园♥之州到底怎么了
of New Jersey? That's where you're from.
新泽西州的吗?那就是你的家乡。
And I'm never moving back.
我再也不搬回去了。
So, since Jersey's out
既然泽西出局了
and we can't hook up at the Jade Wolf...
我们不能勾搭上玉狼…
you do the math.
你自己算算。
Jace.
杰斯。
Luke, hey...
路加福音,嘿……
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你的到来。
Yeah, you said it was important.
是的,你说这很重要。
So...
所以…
It's not something with Clary, is it?
这不是克莱瑞的事,对吧?
No. No, it's not Clary. She's fine.
不。不,不是克莱瑞。她很好。
Um...
嗯…
Back in Idris,
在伊德里斯,
you knew my mom, right?
你认识我妈妈,对吧?
Yeah.
是的。
Yeah...
是的…
Um...
嗯…
I know she killed herself.
我知道她自杀了。
But before that, her medical records
但在那之前,她的医疗记录
say she exhibited symptoms of psychosis.
说她表现出精神病的症状。
Was she... was she confused?
是她……她困惑吗?
Did she... forget how she got places?
她……忘了她是怎么来的?
Well, sometimes it seemed like that.
嗯,有时候好像是这样。
She'd talk to herself...
她会自言自语……
see things and people who weren't there.
看看那些不在场的人和事。
Wasn't there anything anyone could do for her?
难道没人能为她做点什么吗?
We tried to get her to go to the Silent Brothers,
我们试图让她去找沉默的兄弟,
but she refused.
但她拒绝了。
She was afraid they'd declare her unfit for duty.
她担心他们会宣布她不称职。
We did what we could on our own, but...
我们已经尽力了,但是…
...nothing seemed to make a difference.
…似乎没有什么不同。
Except when your dad, Stephen, was around.
除了你♥爸♥爸斯蒂芬在的时候。
Yeah, Imogen told me that...
是的,伊莫金告诉我…
after my father died,
我父亲死后,
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表