剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
We're gonna need Jace for that.
这东西我们得找杰斯
It's angel blood,and he's got Ithuriel's.
是天使的血 他那边有神之发现的血
Jace just left on mission to find Clary and Jonathan.
杰斯刚去找克拉丽和乔纳森了
I guess we're gonna have to call in our pinch-hitter.
那我想我们必须找圣光之剑了
That's right! You drank Jace's blood and became a Daylighter,
没错 你喝了杰斯的血成了日行者
which means you still have traces of Ithuriel's blood
也就是说你身体里还有一点
in your system.
伊斯瑞尔的血
Will this involve a needle?
要用针抽吗
My sister made me promise not to kill you
我妹妹让我发誓不杀你
unless this is an ambush.
除非是个埋伏
Maybe it's my lucky day.
看来我今天很走运呢
I'm happy to see you.
很高兴见到你
But I was trained by the best,
但我受过最好的训练
so first things first.
所以公事公办吧
I came with no weapons,no stele.
我没带武器 也没带魔杖
He's clean.
检查完毕
As much as I want you with me,
虽然我很想让你跟我一起
you killed my brother once.
你杀了我哥哥一次
And if it wasn't for our connection,
要不是因为我们的连结
I suspect you'd do it again.
我怀疑你还会这么干的
I look forward to the re-match.
我很期待这次的再战
There will be no re-match.
不会再战了
I want both of you alive.
我想让你们俩都好好活着
If I let you come with us,how do I know I can trust you?
要是我让你跟着我们 我怎么知道你是否可信
The Clave reinstated the kill order on Jonathan.
圣庭恢复了对乔纳森的追杀令
That means you too.
也意味着追杀你
I can't live without you, Clary. I won't.
没有你我可活不下去 克拉丽 我做不到
And so if that means I have to give up everything on everything
而且就算保护你 保护你们周全
I love to keep you safe...
意味着我要放弃
to keep you both safe...
我爱的一切
...then so be it.
那就放弃吧
How touching,
多么感人啊
you're willing to put up with me as the third wheel.
你竟然能忍♥受我当你们的电灯泡
I would never allow him to treat you that way.
我不会让他这么对你的
How do I know this isn't a trick?
我怎么知道你不是在耍我们
In your heart...
在你心里
you either know that I'm telling the truth,
你早就知道我是不是在
or you don't.
真心地说每一句话
If you don't,then leave me here.
如果你不信 那就把我扔在这吧
Excellent advice.Let's go, sister.
真是个好建议 走吧 妹妹
You're a Morgenstern;you know better than this.
你是摩根斯顿家的人 你很清楚的啊
I also know how to make my own decisions.
我也知道自己去做决定
He's coming with us.
他可以跟我们走
Can I have some sprinkles, please?
我能加点霜糖吗 拜托
Oh, they don't have those here, Madzie.
这里可没有啊 麦兹
I thought we were teaching her restraint.
我以为我们在教她克制自己
I know, I know, but...
我知道 知道 不过
...that face.
看这小眼神
All right, sweet pea.
好了 小宝贝
You know, you're gonnabe a hell of a dad.
你会成为一个很棒的父亲的
What? You don't think so?
怎么 你不这么认为吗
Well, to be honest,I've never even considered it.
说实话 我的都没想过
Why not? My father's a Prince of Hell.
为什么 我父亲可是地狱王子啊
He's not exactlya good role model.
不是什么好榜样
Well, my dad'snot perfect either.
我爸也不完美
And look at us!
但你看看我们
We both turned out pretty OK.
我们都成为了很好的人啊
So, one can be a horrible parent
所以一个人可以成为糟糕的父母
without messing up their kids?
却不会影响到孩子吗
Anything's possible...
一切皆有可能啊
Besides, when it comesto having a family...
而且 如果要成立家庭的话
...you wouldn't bedoing it alone.
你不会是一个人的
Cover what runes you can.
掩盖你能掩盖的如尼文
Where we're going, Shadowhuntersaren't appreciated.
我们要去的地方 可是不欢迎暗影猎人的
Right...
是
And where exactly is that?
那是在哪里呢
Clearly, we're in Prague.
很显然我们是在布拉格
A soldier's more effective
一个士兵需要知道更多信息
with details.
才能更帮得上忙啊
Did Daddy not teach you that?
你♥爸♥爸没教你吗
You'll be filled in on a need-to-know basis.
你只要知道你需要知道的东西就好了
And while we're at it,
同时呢
I know you're hereto get rid of me, brother.
我知道你是来除掉我的 兄弟
And the second you slip,I'll prove it.
一旦你露出马脚 我就能证明
And then, it'll bejust me and Clary.
然后就只剩下我和克拉丽了
The way it's meant to be.
命中注定的
Are my two favourite boys playing nice?
我最爱的两个男孩有好好相处吗
So far.
目前为止还好
I dressed to kill.
我穿了杀人服装
Only if the need arises.
如果有需要的话
Shall we?
走吧
Clary...
克拉丽
Maybe you'd like totell me what the plan is
你要不要告诉我 要怎么拿到
for obtaining Morning Star.
辰星之剑
Jonathan didn't tell you?
乔纳森没告诉你吗
We are going to kidnapthe Seelie Queen.
我们要绑♥架♥精灵女王
For the first time in 80 years,
80年以来
I was able to attend morning mass.
我第一次参加了晨间弥撒
I sat in the sun and planted flowers at my sister's grave...
我坐在太阳和花朵之中 看着我姐姐的坟墓
Oh, and you know that bakery that invented cronuts?
还有那个发明了可颂甜甜圈的面包店啊
I stood in line today.
我今天去排队了
Amazing.
真棒啊
This is incredible.
好厉害
Sure. If you ignore the fact that Aldertree tried
行吧 如果你已经忘了阿尔德雷试图
to neutralize all of us without our consent.
不经过我们的同意就弄死所有人
I agree that was unconscionable.
这确实不合理
But Aldertree's been stopped.
但我们已经阻止阿尔德雷了
Think about what this means.
想想这意味这什么
The life you used to have,all those times
你曾经有的生活 你一直希望
you wished youcould have it back.
能够回到的生活
For the first time ever,it's actually possible.
第一次真的有可能了
Yeah, I'm... I'm notso sure about that.
我不确定
What are you talking about?
什么意思
If the serum worked on you,
如果血清在你身上管用了
why wouldn't it work on us?
为什么在我们身上不管用
To stop Aldertree, we hadto destroy all the serum.
如果要阻止阿尔德雷 我们需要破坏所有血清
It's gone...except for a few vials.
都没了 只剩下几瓶
Well, where are those vials?
那在哪里呢
As, um, someone who stuckhis fangs in your arm,
作为一个会把尖牙插♥进♥别人胳膊里的人
I know it's a bit hypocritical to ask,
我知道怎么问有点虚伪
but, um... how big...
不过 针管有多大
That's big.
好大啊
Just don't thinkabout the needle.
不要去想针头
Imagine... you're Superman.
想想你是超人
And Clary is Lois Lane.
克拉丽就是路易斯·莱恩
And you're gonna reversethe Earth's rotation
你需要改变地球的旋转轨道
to turn back time and save her.
回到过去拯救她
You watched Superman*!
你居然看了超人
When did this world-shatteringevent happen?
这世界怎么一下天翻地覆了
Well, you always go on
你总是说
about how greatthese superhero movies are.
这些超人电影很好看啊
So, I wanted to seewhat the fuss was about.
我就想看看有多好看
And?What'd you think?
那你觉得呢
Just because Clark Kenthad glasses,
就因为克拉克·肯特戴眼镜
she couldn't tellhe was the same guy?
她就看不出是同一个人了吗
If I was Lois, I wouldhave totally known.
如果我是路易斯 我肯定能看出来的
See, that's the funin it, though.
对啊 这就很绝妙了
The hot girl doesn't seethe geeky guy with glasses,
性感辣妹看不到戴眼镜的呆子
until the hot girl realizesthat the geeky guy
直到她意识到这个呆子其实很棒
is totally awesome if she justsaw him for who he really is.
因为她看到了他到底是谁
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表