剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
OK? Talk to me.
好吗 要跟我说
All right? Yeah...
好吗 好
All right?! Yeah.
知道了吗 嗯
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah.
好
Maia.
玛雅
I didn't realize you were back in town.
我不知道你回来了呢
You must be like a kid in a candy store in here.
肯定跟小孩到了糖果店一样开心吧
I guess you can say this is my happy place.
着应该就是让我开心的地方了
I need to talk to you about Simon.
我需要跟你说下西蒙的事情
Is he OK?
他还好吗
Not exactly.
不是很好
After what happened with Clary he's terrified
克拉丽的事情 把西蒙吓到了
about his mark, paralyzed by it.
他因为自己的印记畏首畏尾
Poor Simon.
可怜的西蒙
And Clary and Simon have been
克拉丽和西蒙从小
best friends since they were kids.
就是一起玩到大的
It's not just Clary.
而且不只是克拉丽
That stalker vampire, Heidi,
那个跟踪狂吸血鬼 海蒂
she made Simon feed on Becky in front of their mom.
她让西蒙在他们妈妈面前吸食了贝基的血
Oh, my God. Luckily Becky's OK,
我的天啊 幸亏贝基没事
but his mom couldn't handle it.
但他妈妈受不了
He had to encant to her to make her believe he was dead.
他不得不给她下咒语 让她以为他已经死了
Simon had to say goodbye to his mom forever.
西蒙不得不永远跟他妈妈告别
I had no idea.
我都不知道
How could you? You weren't here.
是啊 你当时也不在
Me leaving had nothing to do with Simon.
我离开跟西蒙没有关系
I...
我
I just needed to be alone.
我只是需要一个人静一静
I mean, haven't you ever felt like that?
你从来不会有这种感觉吗
Like you just needed to get away from it all?
就好像 你需要远离 逃避一切
I have. I guess when times get tough,
会啊 可能面对困苦的时光
some people need to be alone,
有些人就是想独自承受吧
and others need to be around other people.
而其他人 是需要有人一起面对的
I'm more like that.
我可能是后者
And I think Simon is too.
我觉得西蒙也是
Well, right now, Simon finds it hard to be around anyone.
但现在 西蒙害怕与别人相处
I wanna find a way to help him get rid of this mark.
我想找到办法帮助他 弄掉这个印记
And if anyone could help...
如果有人能帮忙的话
I thought it would be you.
我觉得就是你了
CLARY!
克拉丽
Don't worry. I got you.
别担心 有我呢
She was nowhere near her old brownstone.
她不在她居所附近
What makes you think she's gonna be around here?
你为什么会觉得她会在这附近
Well, this herbal shop is a front for warlock supplies.
这个草药店就是术士用品的门面
No doubt Iris would need to restock.
艾瑞斯肯定需要补充存货的
Maybe she's been here.
也许她来过这里
Well, I do have to say, I do like the feel of this thing.
我得承认 我很喜欢这件武器的感觉
Careful. It may not be made of Adamas,
小心点 它也许不是由阿达玛斯打造的
but I made sure it's sharp enough
但我相信已经足够锋利的
to cut straight through bone.
可以直接刺穿骨头
There's nothing in here but a bunch of tea and stuff.
这里只有茶叶 其他什么也没有
Yeah, to anyone but a warlock.
没错 但是对于术士来说不是这样
Iris, wait!
艾瑞斯 等等
MAGNUS!
马格努斯
Here.
给你
It'll help you get your strength back.
这可以让你恢复体力
I don't want anything from you.
我不想要你的东西
I understand that you don't trust me.
我理解你不相信我
But I would like to ask you to try.
但我想让你试一试
How could I possibly trust you?
我怎么可能会相信你
After everything you've done?
在你做出那些事情之后
Because I'm your brother.
因为我是你的兄弟
Because we're actually not that different, you and me.
因为我们实际上没有那么大的差别
I am nothing like you.
我跟你一点也不一样
I may have demon blood,
我身上也许留着恶魔的血
but so do others that you love:
但你爱的很多人也跟我一样
Simon, Magnus, Luke.
西蒙 马格努斯 卢克
You know, my curse started the day that I was abandoned
我的诅咒始于我被亲生母亲
by my birth mother.
遗弃的那一天开始
Our mother.
我们的母亲
Would you be any different if instead of Jocelyn,
如果你不是由乔斯林抚养长大 而是由
you were raised by our sadistic father?
我们的虐待狂父亲抚养 你会跟我有什么不一样吗
Jace was raised by Valentine.
杰斯是由瓦伦丁养大的
Jace... wasn't sent to Edom
杰斯没有被送到伊多姆
to be burned by Lilith.
没有被莉莉丝处以火刑
Jonathan, if you're looking for pity,
乔纳森 如果你在寻求同情
you're wasting your breath.
那你就是在浪费时间
I'm not interested in pity.
我对同情没有兴趣
Just understanding.
我只是在寻求理解
I can't deny the things I've done.
我无法否认我的所作所为
But you need to know that's behind me now.
但你要知道那些日子已经一去不复返了
I can change.
我可以改的
I want to change.
我想要改过
Because...
因为
whatever good exists inside of you,
你内心的善良
at least some of that has got to be inside of me too.
至少有一些也是存在我的内心的
Somewhere.
藏在某些地方
I intend to prove that to you.
我想向你证明这一点
I should get some more firewood.
我再去弄点柴火
I'll be back.
一会儿回来
Soon.
很快
Jace. Thanks for coming.
杰斯 谢谢你赶过来
Yeah...
没事
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I had to take some time away from the pack.
我不得不离开狼族一段时间
How are you?
你还好吗
You know...
你知道的
Yeah.
是啊
How's Ollie? Ollie.
奥利怎么样 奥利
Doesn't remember a thing. Praetor was good about getting
什么也不记得了 裁判官遵守诺言帮助他和萨曼莎
her and Samantha relocated. New identities.
转移了 他们都有了新的身份
They're safe now, just like everyone else.
他们现在安全了 就像其他人一样
That's good.
那就好
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm still getting situated.
我还在等待安置
Yeah.
这样
Luke...
卢克
I'm so sorry... about Clary.
我很抱歉 关于克拉丽的事情
No. Don't be sorry.
别 不要道歉
We're gonna get her back, Jace.
杰斯 我们可以把她找回来
I'm onto something.
我找到了些线索
What is this?
这是什么
All right. What if Lilith's apartment
这样 如果莉莉丝的公♥寓♥
never exploded but instead was relocated just before
根本没有爆♥炸♥ 而是在克拉丽还活着在里面的时候
with Clary alive inside of it?
在爆♥炸♥前夕就转移了呢
Relocated?
转移
Yes! When I was a young Shadowhunter,
没错 当我还是一名年轻的暗影猎人时
I remember hearing about a rare form of inter-dimensional travel
我听说过恶魔会使用一种罕见的
that demons used.
跨维度旅行
At 2:02AM three nights ago,
三天之前的凌晨两点零二
at the exact moment of the explosion,
就在爆♥炸♥的同一时刻
there was...
这里有
there was a precipitous drop in air pressure that occurred
有一个区块的气压急剧下降
in just one square block...
这个区块就位于克拉丽
right at the building where Clary was being held.
被关押的大楼里
Right. OK.
好吧
So... I... I scanned the rest of the data,
所以 我扫描了其余的数据
and I...
然后
I scanned the rest of the data and found one other time...
我扫描了其余的数据 然后发现了
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表