剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Previously, on Shadowhunters...
暗影猎人前情提要…
CLARY: I can summon Ithuriel?
克莱瑞:我可以叫伊图里尔[天使名]?
The Owl has a master.
猫头鹰有主人。
Its name is--
它的名字叫—
It is powerful enough to kill an angel.
它的力量足以杀死一个天使。
I have to let everyone know.
我必须让每个人都知道。
You do that, and it unravels everything.
你这么做,一切都被拆穿了。
OLLIE: Knowing about the Shadow World
奥利:了解暗影世界
is a huge responsibility.
是一个巨大的责任。
You need to trust that I can handle it.
你要相信我能搞定。
Who else did you tell? Well, obviously Sam.
你还告诉了谁?显然,山姆。
She's my partner.
她是我的伙伴。
You're playing with fire and I won't be able to help you.
你在玩火,我帮不了你。
The blood sacrifice is almost complete.
血祭几乎完成了。
There are 32 disciples.
有32个门徒。
One more and Jonathan will be ready.
再来一个,乔纳森就准备好了。
Go find me my last virtuous mundane.
去找我最后的贞洁世俗。
STOP!
停!
CLARY: It was him... all along.
是他……所有的一起。
Jace!
杰斯!
Jace. This isn't you.
杰斯。这不是你。
Jace, I know you're still in there.
杰斯,我知道你还在里面。
I know you won't kill me.
我知道你不会杀我的。
Jace...
杰斯……
I love you.
我爱你。
I don't love you.
我不爱你。
Not anymore.
不了。
Look... don't beat yourself up
听着……不要自责
about Heidi. OK?
海蒂。好吗?
That's why the Praetor Lupus exists... to help
这就是裁判官红斑狼疮存在的原因……帮助
problematic Downworlders like you.
像你这样有问题的人。
Wait, so I'm problematic?
等等,所以我有问题?
When you haven't had your blood in the morning, yeah.
当你早上没血的时候,是的。
You know I have this unpredictable mark
你知道我有这个不可预知的标记
of destruction on my head, right?
破坏我的头,对吧?
You should watch yourself.
你应该注意自己。
Really
真的
OK. No judgments.
好的。没有判断。
I stress eat. Besides, the blood's free
我强调吃。而且,血是免费的
when you're dating the bartender.
当你和酒保约会的时候。
Hey. Are you OK?
嘿。你还好吗?
What happened? Where did you end up taking Heidi?
发生了什么事?你最后带海蒂去了哪里?
Maia... Have you guys met?
玛雅……你们见过面吗?
What is he doing here?
他在这里做什么?
That's Kyle, my roommate. He lives here.
那是凯尔,我的室友。他住在这里。
That's Jordan Kyle.
这是乔丹凯尔。
He's the werewolf who turned me.
是他把我变成狼人的。
You're Jordan?
你是乔丹吗?
Maia, let me explain. Please.
玛雅,让我解释一下。请。
No, no, no. You stay away from her.
不,不,不。你离她远点。
What the hell is going on?
到底怎么回事?
You turned Maia, and now you're stalking her?
你变成玛雅了,现在还在跟踪她?
No! No, no.
不!不,不。
I had no idea Maia was your girlfriend
我不知道玛雅是你的女朋友
until it was too late. OK?
直到为时已晚。好吗?
At that point, I would've broken the Praetor oath
那时,我就违背了裁判官的誓言
if I withdrew from the assignment.
如果我退出了任务。
So you lied to me because you knew she was my girlfriend?
你骗我是因为你知道她是我女朋友?
I'm such an idiot.
我真是个白♥痴♥。
No, Simon-- No, no, no! I've heard enough!
不,西蒙—不,不,不!我听够了!
Just... stay away from both of us.
只是…离我们俩远点。
Look, Fray, it's a bad time.
听着,弗瑞,现在不是时候。
] Simon...
]西蒙……
Are you OK
你还好
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Near... Crosby and Grand.
靠近……克罗斯比和大。
I'll be right there.
我马上就来。
Ah!
啊!
Clary, wha...
克莱瑞,哦……
It's OK. OK?
没关系。好吗?
It's gonna be OK.
会没事的。
Who did this to you?
这是谁对你做的?
Jace is the Owl!?
杰斯是猫头鹰!?
How is that even possible?
这怎么可能呢?
This whole time, it wasn't his mental health.
一直以来,他的精神健康都不是问题。
He was possessed... By an extremely powerful
他拥有……由一个非常强大的
Greater Demon, who gave him the ability
更大的恶魔,谁给了他能力
to turn mundanes into demonic killers.
把蒙丹人变成恶魔杀手
We've defeated Greater Demons before.
我们以前打败过更大的恶魔。
We'll do it again and free Jace.
我们再来一次,释放杰斯。
This is not just any Greater Demon.
这可不是什么大恶魔。
Clary was able to draw an image of the beast,
克莱瑞能够画出野兽的图像,
and it matches this image from the Silent City archives.
它与《寂静之城》档案中的这张照片相吻合。
The demon is Lilith,
恶魔是莉莉丝
Queen of Edom.
以东的女王。
Adam's first wife.
亚当的第一任妻子。
Adam as in Garden of Eden, Adam?
就像伊甸园里的亚当,亚当?
The one and only.
唯一的。
So what does that mean?
这意味着什么呢?
She's the mother of all demons.
她是恶魔之母。
It makes her more powerful
这让她更强大
than anything we've ever encountered.
比我们遇到的任何事情都要多。
But of all people, why Jace?
但在所有人中,为什么是杰斯?
Alec...
亚历克……
What you felt that night
你那晚的感受
when your parabatai rune disappeared...
当你的帕拉帕泰符文消失…
You were right.
你是对的。
Jace did die.
杰斯死了。
Valentine killed him.
瓦伦丁杀了他。
I knew it.
我知道它。
But if he died, how did he come back?
但是如果他死了,他是怎么回来的呢?
Because I made a wish to Raziel.
因为我许了个愿。
You made the wish?
你许的愿?
I had to.
我不得不。
I had to. It was the only way to bring him back.
我不得不。这是把他带回来的唯一办法。
But it...
但它……
It made him vulnerable,
这让他很脆弱
to Lilith, to this...
为了莉莉丝,为了这件事……
this beast that is powerful enough to murder Ithuriel.
这个野兽的力量足以杀死伊图里尔。
What?!
什么?!
Because of me.
因为我的。
Because I summoned him.
因为我叫他来了。
Because I was trying to help Jace.
因为我想帮杰斯
Alec, I am so sorry.
亚历克,我很抱歉。
I should not have kept this from you.
我不该瞒着你的。
I know what position this puts you in with the Clave,
我知道这让你处于什么位置
so if you want to send me to the Gard...
所以如果你想送我去监狱
I understand.
我明白了。
Clary, no!
克莱瑞,不!
I would've done the same thing.
我也会这么做的。
Please, pick up the phone...
请接电♥话♥……
Sam. It's Detective Garroway.
山姆。这是侦探Garroway。
[I need you to leave your apartment right now.]
我要你马上离开你的公♥寓♥。
Why Where's Ollie?
为什么奥利在哪儿?
I'm not sure.
我不确定。
[I need you to go someplace secure.]
我需要你去一个安全的地方。
Which beloved did you sacrifice?
你牺牲了谁?
My mother.
我的母亲。
I am your mother now.
我现在是你的妈妈了。
Because of your 33 sacrifices,
因为你的牺牲,
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表