剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
Is that what you wanted to talk about
你就想谈这事吗
Uh, actually, it's...
事实上
about the pack.
和狼群有关
Without Luke, it's a mess.
卢克不在 简直一团糟
So, I... I think I gotta step it up.
我觉得我要更进一步
Take on a bigger role.
取得更高的地位
Yeah. But in order to do that,
挺好 但要做到这点
I have to put the pack first.
我必须把狼群放在第一位
You know, so everything outside of that,
这意味着其他一切东西
like a relationship...
像是某段关系
has to come second.
就不得不变成第二序列
And Simon, you don't deserve to come second.
而西蒙 你不该被忽视
You deserve someone who will love you...
你更值得一个 在身心上
heart and soul.
都爱你的人
Maia, it's OK.
玛雅 没事
I understand.
我懂的
You do?
真的吗
Yeah.
是的
Yeah. What we had was amazing.
是的 我们的经历很精彩
Right With the whole Shadow World against us,
整个阴影世界都在反对我们
we proved to them that a wolf and a vampire
我们向他们证明了 狼人和吸血鬼
could be together, and be happy.
能够幸福地在一起的
It's pretty cool.
真是太酷了
But what we had...
但我们所拥有的
...it's changed.
改变了
I mean, we both feel it.
我们都感觉到了
And it... has nothing to do with the Shadow World.
这和阴影世界无关
That's just... I don't know.
那只是 我不知道
It's just... it's just human.
就只是人类
You're an amazing guy.
你是个了不起的人
Do you know that?
你知道吗
Do amazing guys get the family and friends
了不起的人买♥♥O型阴性血的话
discount on O Negative as well
也能有亲友折扣吗
Always.
必须的
I really hope they know what they're getting.
我真的希望他们知道他们有多幸运
The wolves.
那些狼人
They'd better not take for you granted.
他们最好别以为你是理所当然这么做的
Those wolves came looking for you.
那些狼来找过你了
They just assumed you were here.
他们以为你在这里
As if all vampires are incollusion with one another.
好像所有吸血鬼都互相勾结一样
They crossed the line.
他们越界了
They disrespected us.
冒犯了我们
I tried to warn you.
我之前警告过你
It'll only get worse...
这只会变得更糟
Unless we do something about it.
除非我们做点什么
Unless we fight back.
除非我们反击
How you feeling ?
你感觉如何
Are you OK ?
你还好吗
As OK as I was five minutes ago.
和我5分钟之前一样好
Greenlaw should've been here by now.
格林鲁现在应该到了
Who did this to you
谁干的
Caelestis...Ignis...
[拉丁文]
What
什么
Inside...
在里面
Why isn't it working!
为什么不起作用
Because he's already dead.
因为他已经死了
You are good.
你很棒
Little rusty.
有点生疏了
Is that what you're looking for
这是你在找的东西吗
Yep.
是的
Now, I just have to comb through them all.
现在 我只要把他们都梳理一下
I'm just glad I could help.
很高兴我能帮到忙
I couldn't have done it without you.
没有你 我做不到的
You don't give yourself enough credit.
你自谦了
You should probably get started with those books.
你应该开始看那些书了
Yeah. Um...
是的
I should go.
我该走了
Alec and Izzy want to see me.
艾力克和伊兹想要见我
We're gonna figure this out.
我们会搞清楚的
I promise. Or maybe we won't.
我保证 或许我们没法搞清楚
But that's OK.
但没事的
Look, I'm done worrying
听着 我受够了
about the things that I can't control.
为那些我控制不了的事而担心
I just need to live my life
我只想过我自己的生活
and do what I want
做我想做的事
and... right now...
而现在
...I want you.
我想要你
I love you.
我爱你
* Would you jump *
* If I told you *
* You can never lose *
* Empty house, glass walls *
* Caving through the roof *
I love you, Clary.
我爱你 克拉里
* Mama told menot to play with glass *
* When I was young *
* Held on tight *
I'll love you until I die.
我爱你 至死不渝
* To come undone *
And if there's a life after this...
如果有来生
...I'll love you then too.
我也会爱你
* Is there nothing new *
* Nothing new, nothing new *
* Is it nothing to you *
* Shackled to the back *
* Of your headboard *
* Hoping you will fall down *
* Into me, crash into me *
* Won't you love me now *
* You love me now *
* It's all broken *
* Unspoken, just breathe me in *
* Taste me on your lips *
* You can let me go *
* If you need to let me go *
Who else knows about this
还有谁知道这事
Only you.
只有你
The wound was caused by a seraph blade.
伤口是由一片六翼天使之刃造成的
But all our people were accounted for
但我们所有的人
at the time of the murder.
都有不在场证明
We think it was a Clave hit.
我们觉得是秘隐会做的
Oh, by the Angel.
天使在上
He said something before he died.
他在死前说了些话
We thought you could recognize it.
你应该知道
Caelestis Ignis.
[拉丁文]
Latin for heavenly fire.
拉丁文 意思是天火
Does that ring any bells
听起来耳熟吗
It's the name of an off-the-books Clave program.
这是一个没有记录在案的秘隐会计划名称
I heard whispers but no details.
我听到过流言 但不知道细节
It was above my clearance level.
这超出我的权限了
Oh, no. One man already died
不 一个人已经死了
so Heavenly Firecould stay hidden.
所以天堂的火焰会一直隐藏着
They killed one of their own.
他们杀了一个自己人
They've tortured Downworlders because of this.
就能因此而折磨着下层世界的人们
And you want to turn a blind eye?
你想睁一只眼闭一只眼吗
You didn't raise us like that.
你不是这么教我们的
I raised you to survive.
我教你们如何生存
Promise me you'll stay away from this.
向我保证 你们别再涉及这件事了
Maia...
玛雅
What are you doing here
你在这做什么
Uh... I came to say goodbye.
我来说再见的
You caught Heidi?
你抓住了海蒂
I am not sure I'm the right man for the job.
我不确定我是否适合这份工作
What are you talking about
你在说什么呢
Heidi encantoed one of her victims.
海蒂魅惑了她的一个受害者
She set me up to go after the New York Clan,
她让我去追查纽约的宗族
and I lost control.
然后我失控了
No...
不
Jade Wolf is right around the corner.
玉狼就在拐角处
Are we ready
你准备好了吗
I'm not so sure this is a good idea.
我不确定这是个好主意
They broke into our hotel;
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表