剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表
The Consul moved up my execution
执政官加快了对我的处决
because I refused to perform a spell for her.
因为我拒绝为她施咒
The Clave hires warlocks all the time.
克拉夫总是雇佣法师。
Why ask you?
为什么找你?
Because necromancy is my specialty.
因为巫术是我的专长。
But even I know no good would come
但就连我也知道不会有好结果
from resurrecting Valentine Morgenstern.
让瓦伦丁·摩根斯坦复活
Jia asked you to resurrect Valentine?
贾让你复活瓦伦丁?
Why?
为什么?
She wanted to question him about a demon.
她想问他关于一个恶魔的事。
Lilith.
莉莉丝。
She tried to dig him up.
她想把他挖出来。
But I said I don't care
但我说我不在乎
if Lilith is the devil incarnate.
如果莉莉丝是恶魔的化身。
Anyone is better than that Circle bastard.
谁都比那个圈子里的混♥蛋♥强。
He took my Madzie away from me.
他把我的麦琪抢走了。
Let him rot.
让他腐烂。
The weapon you requested.
你要的武器。
This should keep Simon busy for a few days.
这应该会让西蒙忙上几天。
And keep the Mark of Cain far from Jonathan's rebirth.
又要使该隐的记号♥远离约拿单的复活。
Wake up.
醒来。
Where the hell am I?!
我到底在哪?!
Somewhere safe. You're OK now.
某个地方的安全。你现在。
I'm not OK. I was walking with the Praetors,
我过的并不好。我和禁卫军一起走,
and that guy killed them and then stuffed me
那个家伙杀了他们,然后把我塞进肚子里
into a duffel bag!
装进一个行李袋里!
He saved your life.
他救了你的命。
You're welcome.
不客气
My apologies for the rough mode of transport,
很抱歉运输方式不规范,
but we know you didn't inherit
但我们知道你没有继承
your Sire's immunity to sunlight.
你父亲对阳光的免疫力。
My sire?
我的陛下吗?
You know Simon?
你知道西蒙?
The Daylighter recently killed two of my progeny.
最近,我的两个孩子死于“黎明杀手”。
Oh, that doesn't sound like my Simon.
听起来不像我的西蒙。
I know that you loved Simon.
我知道你爱西蒙。
That you devoted yourself to him.
你把自己献给了他
And he promised he to protect you, only to send you away.
他答应保护你,结果却把你送走了。
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的?
I know a great many things.
我知道很多事情。
Well, he thought that, um...
他认为,嗯…
He thought that I was out of control.
他认为我失控了。
As opposed to under his?
而不是在他手下?
My ex once told me the same thing.
我的前任也曾对我说过同样的话。
And I wanted to change to please him.
我想改变自己来取悦他。
Just like you.
就像你。
But then I realized
但后来我意识到
that no woman should
没有女人应该
ever... kneel to a man.
曾经……向一个人下跪。
Yeah. Well, damn right.
是的。哦,该死的。
He just doesn't appreciate
他就是不领情
the bond that you have.
这个键。
But you can change that.
但你可以改变。
I can?
我可以吗?
Oh, yes.
哦,是的。
Do as I say,
照我说的做,
and Simon will kneel to you.
西蒙必跪在你面前。
Clarissa Fairchild.
克莱瑞·费尔奇德。
Ascend.
提升。
You are guilty of using the Angel Raziel's one wish
你利用天使拉齐尔的一个愿望是有罪的
for personal gain...
为了个人利益……
...and of knowingly deceiving the Clave on the matter.
…以及在这件事上故意欺骗Clave。
Do you have any last words?
你还有什么遗言吗?
I know what Iris Rouse refused to do for you.
我知道艾瑞斯·罗斯拒绝为你做什么。
I can do it.
我能做到。
What are you saying?
你在说什么?
I've created runes that can open portals,
我创造了可以打开门户的符文,
take down wards, and deactivate Mortal Instruments.
取下病房♥,关闭致命的仪器。
I can bring Valentine back to life.
我能让瓦伦丁复活。
We inspected Valentine's body and grave.
我们检查了瓦伦丁的尸体和坟墓。
There's nothing Lilith could want...
莉莉丝什么都不想要……
other than the man himself.
除了他自己。
He despised demons more than anyone.
他比任何人都更鄙视魔鬼。
What's the connection?
连接是什么?
We're about to find out.
我们马上就知道了。
How exactly does this rune power work?
这个符文能量到底是如何工作的?
Sometimes... it comes to me when I'm in danger.
有时……我遇到危险时,它就会来找我。
And sometimes, I have to reach for it.
有时候,我不得不伸手去拿。
I'm... feeling some resistance.
我…感觉一些阻力。
Stop! This is not the will of the Angels.
停!这不是天使的旨意。
But it's my will.
但这是我的意愿。
Thank you all for showing up on such short notice.
谢谢你们这么快就来。
Anyone got eyes on Maia?
有人看到玛雅了吗?
She left town yesterday. Personal reasons.
她昨天离开了这个城市。个人原因。
You didn't know?
你不知道吗?
We're going on a mission without her.
我们要去执行一项没有她的任务。
I called you all here because Clary Fairchild
我叫你们来是因为克莱瑞·费尔奇德
has been arrested by the Clave.
被克莱夫逮捕了。
They're holding her in a secure facility in Idris.
他们把她关在伊德瑞斯的一个安全设施里。
And we're gonna break her out.
我们要把她救出来。
Once a Shadowhunter, always a Shadowhunter.
一次当老大,永远当老大。
Let me get this straight.
让我把话说清楚。
You want us to go to Idris to rescue a Nephilim?
你想让我们去伊德瑞斯救一个奈菲利姆?
She's my daughter.
她是我的女儿。
But you know the second we walk into Idris,
但我们一走进伊德瑞斯
we'll set off the wards
我们要出发了
and be put down like dogs.
像狗一样被放倒。
Not if we go through the Brocelind Forest.
如果我们穿过Brocelind森林就不会。
The wolves there have a tactical advantage.
那里的狼有战术优势。
All right. Well, partner up with them.
好吧。和他们合作。
We're staying here in New York.
我们住在纽约。
Clary killed Valentine.
克莱瑞杀了瓦伦丁。
If it wasn't for her, the Downworld would be extinct.
如果没有她,下界将会灭绝。
Look, we're grateful she saved our lives.
听着,我们很感激她救了我们的命。
But that's exactly why we're not
但这就是为什么我们不是
running into a suicide mission.
执行自杀任务。
This isn't a request. It's an order.
这不是请求。这是命令。
We're not soldiers in your personal army, Luke.
卢克,我们不是你私人军队的士兵。
We're family. Can you honestly stand there and say
我们的家庭。你能诚实地站在那里说
that Clary's life is more important than all of ours?
那个克莱瑞的生命比我们所有人的生命都重要?
I get it. She's your daughter.
我明白了。她是你的女儿。
But we're your family too.
但我们也是你的家人。
Hmm?
嗯?
You walk out that door...
你走出那扇门……
...you lose this pack for good.
…你会永远失去这包。
What's happening?
发生什么事情了?
WHERE AM I?
我在哪儿?
You're in the Gard.
你在监狱里。
How is that possible?
这怎么可能呢?
Clarissa?
克拉丽莎?
Your return is only temporary.
你的归来只是暂时的。
You'll be back in hell soon enough.
你很快就会回到地狱。
I wasn't in hell.
我没有下地狱。
I was in the dark.
我在黑暗中。
There was nothing but shadows,
只有阴影,
Oh! I was a shadow.
哦!我是一个影子。
And I knew it was all over.
我知道一切都结束了。
It's time for the questioning.
提问时间到了。
Please escort Ms. Fairchild back to the courtyard.
请护送费尔柴尔德女士回庭院。
Her work is done.
她的工作做完了。
剧集 | 暗影猎人(2016) | 导航列表