We're biologically programmed--
从生物学角度上我们都是...
The point is
重点是
you rub people the wrong way.
你和别人相处的方式有问题
But House is okay with your lack of bedside manner.
但豪斯可以接受你这种态度
He's okay with your willingness to argue any point with anyone
也接受你敢于挑战任何人任何观点的行为
even if they outrank you.
即使是面对资历比你深的人
He's okay with your peculiar fashion sense.
他还可以接受你怪异的审美观点
It's peculiar?
这很奇怪吗
House doesn't think you're weird,
豪斯不觉得你诡异
which is weird,
这点已经很诡异了
but good weird.
但这是好事
Is that a chicken?
那是只鸡吗
I think it's an australorp.
我看是澳洲黑鸡
I'm gonna go check on my patient.
我要去检查病人了
Can someone please explain to me
有人能跟我解释下
what House and Wilson
豪斯和威尔森
are doing with those chickens?
在拿那些鸡做什么吗
They have a bet to see who can keep a chicken
他们在赌谁在医院里养的鸡
in the hospital the longest without getting busted by security.
会最后被保安发现
Advancing past the vertebral artery.
已通过椎动脉
And why are they doing this?
他们为什么要这么做呢
The place they bought them only had one pig.
他俩买♥♥鸡的地方只剩一头猪了
I'm glad you're gonna be sticking around after today.
很高兴今天过后你还会留在这里
Really? You want me to stay?
真的吗 你希望我留下来
It's good to add a different perspective to the department.
部门里能有不同观点是好事
Someone who still remembers there are rules
至少有人能记住除了豪斯的法则外
other than House's.
还有其他准则要遵守
If I don't play by House's rules,
如果我不按豪斯的规矩做
he won't let me in.
他不会让我加入的
Find a way around them.
想个办法糊弄他
I'd have to lie to him, which is still lying.
那我就得对他撒谎 那还是得撒谎
Lying about a lie,
用谎言掩盖谎言
that's practically telling the truth.
也算是陈述事实了
Catheter's in.
导管插♥进♥去了
Start the calcium channel blocker drip.
开始钙离子通道阻滞剂静脉滴注
Means I need another LP.
就是说我需要再做一次腰椎穿刺
Luckily, I know where you can get one.
你太幸运了 我正好知道谁需要做
You good here? Let's go.
你能搞定吗 我们走
Decent stick. Very smooth.
插入过程不错 很熟练
Sounds like you've had a few of these.
听上去你做过好几次了
Suppose that comes with the territory.
似乎我哪壶不开提哪壶了
I have huntington's.
我有亨廷顿病
No need to get hushed and solemn about it.
不用为我的事大惊小怪
Why are you lying about rehab?
为什么要撒谎说你去戒毒了呢
Because the real reason I was gone
因为我不想让别人知道
is not something I want to share.
我离开的真正原因
Couldn't you just say that?
你就不能直说吗
Should be enough for Foreman and the others.
对福曼和其他人来说这理由应该足够了
How long have you worked here?
你在这工作多久了
House's people have personalities
豪斯手下的这些人
that range from nosy
都爱管闲事
to "pardon me while I do this cavity search".
在探究你隐私时还振振有词
Do you think there's room for someone
你觉得处事方法不同的人
who does things differently?
在他手下会有生存空间吗
No.
没有
Not unless House decides that's what he wants.
除非豪斯认为那是他想要的
During catheter removal,
导管移出时
I got a good look at her cerebral midline.
在大脑中线处得到了很好的图像
Pineal gland is calcified.
松果体有钙化
Case closed.
病例解决了
I'll start her on hormone therapy.
我会开始进行激素治疗
Ship her out.
让她尽快出院
I handed in my log.
我把记录表交了
On your way to do that,
你在交表的路上
did you happen to stop and give thirteen an LP?
是不是恰巧帮十三做了腰椎穿刺
Thirteen's stiff gate, small pupils,
十三表情僵硬 瞳孔缩小
and the raging headache she's hiding gave you away.
以及她试图隐藏的头痛出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Yes. And I still broke a rule.
没错 而且我还是违反规定了
My rule.
我的规定
Told you to defy the man. Not this man.
是让你藐视权威 而不是我
Why is it so wrong that I don't like to cheat?
我不喜欢骗人到底有什么不对
Can we go?
我们可以走了吗
No.
不行
Not liking it is fine.
不喜欢骗人没问题
Not doing what you don't like makes you an eight-year-old.
不喜欢就不做了就是幼稚
Wastes your potential.
糟蹋自己的天分
You want me to be like you. It's not going to happen.
你想让我变得像你一样 这不可能
That's the last thing I want,
我根本不想让你变得像我
cause then neither one of us would be exceptional.
因为这样我们就都不再是独一无二的了
You think I'm exceptional?
你觉得我是独一无二的吗
Not anymore.
现在不了
I can do my job without compromising.
我可以在不妥协的情况下做好我的工作
No, you can't,
不 你不能
cause I'm not gonna let you.
因为我不会让你这么做
Internship's gone.
实习的机会吹了
It's time for Masters to say good-bye.
该和马斯特斯说再见了
Enjoy being a surgeon.
好好当个外科医生吧
You'll be fine.
你会干得不错的
Surgery.
外科学
Anatomy.
解剖学
Branches off the subclavian artery.
锁骨下动脉分支
Vitamin C and D. V-I-T
维他命C和D以及VIT
Vitamin. V: vertebral. I: internal carotid--
维他命V指椎动脉 I指颈内动脉
internal thoracic. Internal thoracic.
胸廓内动脉 是指胸廓内动脉
T: thyrocervical.
T指甲状颈干
C: costocervical.
C指肋颈干
Martha.M.Masters. That's me.
玛莎·M·马斯特斯 就是我了
I'm gonna be a surgeon.
我要成为一名外科医生了
Next.
下一位
Welcome to your surgical internship at P.P.T.H.
欢迎来到普林斯顿教学医院开始外科实习
The senior residents stand behind you.
高年资住院医生就站在你们身后
We'll all get to know each other soon enough.
我们很快就会相互熟悉了
Grab a donut and get to work.
拿个甜甜圈 然后去工作吧
We're out of donuts.
没有甜甜圈了
Then, uh, get to work.
那就 开始工作吧
Little oozing.
有点渗出
Isolated the left subclavian. Suction.
分离左锁骨下动脉 抽吸一下
You got to do better than that. Can't see a thing.
你得好好抽吸一下 我什么也看不见
Push calcium chloride.
推氯化钙
It will supercharge the platelets
这样会刺♥激♥血小板
and increase the clotting.
加强凝血能力
Two AMPs calcium chloride.
两支氯化钙
Tell the blood bank to set up
让血库准备
three units of packed red cells.
三单位的袋装红细胞
Field is clear.
术野清晰了
Nice.
很好
Generally speaking,
一般来说
pledges aren't supposed to talk
实习生是不该说话的
unless they ask a question.
除非他们有问题要问
That's because, generally speaking,
这是因为 一般来说
pledges don't have anything to say.
实习生都吐不出什么好话
Um, K.P.
这个K.P
Is that patient Kendall Pearson?
是那个凯德尔·皮尔森吗
I thought she was discharged.
我以为她出院了
Mm. It's a House case.
那是豪斯的病例
I never know what that guy's up to.
我从来搞不懂他要做什么
I want you to scrub in on my lung harvest.
我想要你参加我的供体肺摘取手术
But it's my first day.
但这是我第一天实习
Yes, I know. I was there.
我知道 我在场的
Be scrubbed and ready in 15 minutes.
十五分钟内擦洗准备好
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表