The reason you don't give a crap is because you're happy,
你不在乎的理由是因为你幸福
Which means you've got someone new giving you chew toys.
也就是说你有新欢了
You're 1/4th right.
你说对了四分之一
Wait. Are you saying...
慢着 你是说
You're dating four women?
你同时约会4个女人么
Bp's dropping.
血压下降
Means the antibiotics aren't working.
说明抗生素没用
Put her in trendelenburg.
将她置于垂头仰卧位
Can you save the lung?
你们能挽救她的肺么
Believe it or not, we got a better chance now.
信不信由你 眼下我们有更大把握
This means rejection, not infection.
意味着是排斥反应 不是感染
Start her on iv methylprednisolone right away.
马上开始静注甲强龙
Wow. You hate salad.
哇 你讨厌吃色拉的
She's really got you tied up in knots.
她是真的将你死死拴住了
I caved. Through an intermediary.
我自找的 同过中间人
I need a plan "C."
我需要个方案C
What you need
你真正需要的
is a plan that you actually develop with Cuddy.
是你和卡迪达成共识的方案
Antibiotics didn't work and then steroids didn't work.
抗生素没用 甾体醇也没用
The new lung's ruined, and it's not rejection or infection.
新肺被废了 不是排斥反应也不是感染
The only two options were wrong.
两种可能都是错的
Unless it's not lam.
除非不是淋巴管平滑肌瘤病
It is lam. The tests were positive.
是淋巴管平滑肌瘤病 检测结果阳性
Then the tests have to be wrong.
那么就必是检测结果错了
Deep-fryer's working again.
油炸锅又开始工作了
Still working on that?
还没吃完呢
No, it was here when I sat down. I need to think.
没 我坐下时就在这里 我需要思考
I want to make sure you're trying everything
我想确保你们用尽所有办法
To save my sister.
拯救我姐姐
Everything?
所有办法吗
Well, that must be it.
这么说的话 就一定有个办法
See, I thought you guys checked the box marked,
听着 我以为你们会在标着
"Try every other thing."
'尝试所有其它可能'的选项上打勾呢
I'm the one that's supposed to die first.
我才是那个该先死的
I'm the damaged one, not her.
有缺陷的那个是我不是她
She never even gets a cold.
她从来都不患感冒的
Damage has a way of spreading to everyone around you.
缺陷有办法在你周围的人中间散播
For example, your obvious emotional damage
比如 你显而易见的情感缺陷
Is now making me have a philosophical conversation
正导致我和你进行一场辩证对话
Instead of dealing with your sister.
而非治疗你的姐姐
See how that might be damaging?
明白那样的话会造成怎样的伤害吗
Never?
从来都不吗
When was the last time you had a cold?
你上次感冒是什么时候
Any minor aches, swelling, anything?
任何轻微疼痛 肿胀 任何不适
It's been years. She never gets colds.
好多年了 她从不感冒
I didn't ask when's the last time she mentioned it.
我没问她上次提到是什么时候
I asked when she had one-- even a tiny one.
我问的是她的不适 哪怕是小小的不适
It's nothing.
没什么要紧的
Sometimes my ears ache a little.
有时候我的耳朵有点疼
So now tell me the rest of the nothing.
现在告诉我其它不要紧的
M-my chest... Soreness. Some congestion.
我 我的胸部 疼痛 一点胸闷
You never said anything about that.
你从未提过
I barely noticed it
我都很少注意到
Until that skateboarding tournament in Denver.
直到丹佛的滑板巡回赛
How long ago? A...year?
多久之前 一年吧
Cold's nothing when I think of
感冒微不足道 当我想到
What Hugo goes through every day.
雨果每天所经历的
Yeah, we get it. Your brother, the saint.
没错 我们懂 你的弟弟是个圣人
His sister, the martyr.
而他的姐姐 则是个殉道者
Thank god you followed me.
感谢上帝你跟着我
Now you can go back to the transplant committee
现在你可以回去移植委员会
While I get confirmation.
而我去确认
Confirmation of what?
确认什么
What causes low-level cold symptoms for a year,
是什么原因导致一年来的低水平感冒症状
Can ruin two lungs, is immune to drug therapies,
进而导致两个肺部损伤 抵抗药物治疗
And gets worse in cities nicknamed mile-high?
并在昵称"哩高"的城市恶化呢
A clotting disorder?
凝血障碍吗
She has a nasty case of sickle cell trait.
她的镰形细胞特质很棘手
Her heart arrhythmia wasn't sudden at all.
心率不齐并非突发
Screwed-up blood cells screwed up the blood vessels
搞砸了血细胞 搞砸了血管
Which gave us a screwed-up
导致我们也搞砸了
positive for lam.
显示淋巴管平滑肌瘤病阳性
If she'd told us about her symptoms sooner--like ever--
要是她能早点告诉我们症状
She might not be dying.
她或许不会危在旦夕
You were right after all.
不管怎样 你是对的
I never said sickle if everyone were more selfish,
我从未说过镰 要是大家都更自私
The world would be a better place.
世界将会更美好
So she's gonna die.
那么 她没救了
Unless we can find
除非我们能找到
She burned through one donor lung.
她毁了一个供体肺了
Transplant committee's never gonna give her a second one.
移植委员会不会给她第二个的
Well, then I guess you're right again.
那么 看来你又说对了
Unless we don't need their approval.
除非我们不需要他们的许可
You can't advise your patient's parents
你不能建议病患家长
to take marrow and half a lung from their son!
从他们的儿子身上提取骨髓以及半个肺
I guess I can just chat with them about the weather.
那我就跟他们聊聊天气
Blood tests just confirmed sickle cell trait.
血检结果证实是镰状细胞性状
So they might be curious about the only treatment option.
他们就会想知道唯一的治疗方法
Though we are having weird weather lately.
虽然最近的天气确实挺奇怪
There is a huge reason not to
这是不能从活体病人身上
take lungs from living patients.
获取肺器官的重要原因
So their siblings can die?
因为他们的弟兄姊妹会死
Their son has CMD.
他们的儿子患有先天性肌营养不良
As it is, he's gonna
如果进行手术 他可能
die of respiratory failure by 25.
不到25岁就会死于呼吸衰竭
We could cut whatever time he has left in half.
我们的手术将会缩短他的生命
That qualifies as a bad reason for them to reject the idea.
这套方案不好但至少给了他们拒绝的机会
It's a much worse reason for them not to get the choice.
最糟的是连他们选择的权利都不给
It's coercive to tell them!
你这是在胁迫他们做出一个选择
You ever hear of "Do no harm"?
你听过不伤害吗
That was second year, right?
是大二那年讲的吧
'cause I had mono all that fall.
那年我被单核细胞增多症折磨了整个秋天
Their son's not even our patient.
而且他们的儿子也不是我的病人
Why don't we just take half a lung
我们何不从门诊部随便找个牙疼患者
from some guy in the clinic with a toothache?
从他身上拿半个肺来用呐
That's a great idea. Now we can give the parents two options.
好主意 这样他们家人就多一个选择
We don't compromise one life for another.
我们不能为救一人而危害他人生命
Okay.
好吧
Okay? Seriously.
好吧 说真的
You made an argument.
你提建议 我遵从
If you don't want me to defer to you,
如果你不想让我听从你的建议
why make it at all?
为什么要提呢
But are you deferring to me
你听从我的建议
just because we're seeing each other?
是因为我们的恋爱关系
Maybe.
也许
Yeah. I think so.
我想是的
This is screwing me up.
这种关系把我搞得焦头烂额
Why is it not screwing you up?
你怎么没事呢
It is.
我也一样
I don't know why I okayed you foaming that lung.
当时你要用泡沫填肺 我犹豫了
I realized it was wrong as soon as I said it.
同意的那一刻我就意识到自己错了
I knew it! I knew 'cause you tilted your head.
我就知道 因为你歪了一下脑袋
House...we are screwing this up.
豪斯 我们俩都乱了方寸
I'm gonna call HR,
我得给人力资源部打电♥话♥
find someone else to supervise you as soon as I can.
让他们尽快找别人来监管你
I've got your...
我拿到了你的
test results.
化验报告
You have the metabolism, blood counts,
你有年龄为92岁的新陈代谢功能
liver and kidney function of a 92-year-old.
血球计数 肝脏及肾脏功能
Which is great, 'cause you're 102.
对于102岁的人来说 这指标很不错
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表