Troubled kids are produced by troubled families.
问题少年都是问题家庭的产物
This place doesn't even attempt to change the environment
这地方根本没把目标放在
that damaged them in the first place.
改变毁掉他们的生活环境上
So there are no bad kids, only bad parents?
世上无不是的孩子 只有不是的父母咯
Then why is my brother an ex-con?
那为什么我弟弟成了前科犯
Treating kids decently doesn't mean identically.
善待孩子 但也要因材施教
Some kids need more structure or discipline.
有些孩子需要更多的纪律监督
Nobody needs this place.
没人需要这种地方
Maybe we're coming at this wrong.
或许我们找错了方向
We find a poisoner,
找到投毒者
and let them point us toward the poison.
从他身上找毒素的线索
Driscoll's got 24 kids in his troop.
德里斯科尔的队里有24个孩子
You want to interview all of them?
你想跟每个孩子谈一遍吗
Maybe we don't need to.
或许不需要每个孩子都谈
Driscoll sent me to isolation all the time.
德里斯科尔总关我禁闭
It doesn't mean I poisoned him.
但是我没有给他下毒
He's the psycho, not me.
他是疯子 我又不是
Tell 'em.
说句话
D.I. Driscoll's way harder on him than the rest of us.
D.I.德里斯科尔对他比我们其他人更为严厉
Maybe because he's a bigger pain in the ass.
说不定是因为他比谁都能惹刺
What are you in here for?
你是怎么进来的
Shoplifting.
从商店偷东西
You ready to upgrade to second-degree murder?
你想让罪名升级为二级谋杀吗
Spend ten years in jail?
进监狱蹲十年
If he dies because of whatever you gave him,
如果他死于你投的毒
that's what'll happen.
这就是你的下场
That supposed to scare me?
那有什么可怕
My mom's dead, my dad's never been around.
我妈死了 我从小没见过我爸
And after this, I'll get bounced to another foster home.
从这儿出去 我会被转到另一个寄养家庭
My future's not exactly bright.
反正也是前途无亮
Prison now or later
坐牢不过是早晚的事
doesn't make that much of a difference to me.
我也不在乎
Dude, I'm not mopping the whole floor by myself.
我说 你还拖不拖地板了
Your eyes are red.
你的眼睛红了
Might be an allergic reaction to the cleaning solution.
可能是对洗涤液过敏
It's just my allergies.
我有过敏症
Do you take anything for them?
你吃抗过敏药吗
Not right now.
现在没有
Why not?
为什么不吃
These IV fluids will help flush the drugs out of your system.
静脉注射液会助你将毒素排出体外
You know which of the kids dosed me?
你们知道是哪个孩子给我投毒的了吗
It's not medically relevant.
这事不关系到治疗
Look, I'm not gonna hurt him.
我不会伤害他的
But I get why you're scared of me.
我知道你为什么怕我
I'm real sorry about this morning.
今天上午的事我非常抱歉
No apology necessary. You're ill.
没必要道歉 你是病人
You didn't know what you were doing.
你当时不知道自己在做什么
I used to be a real screwup.
我错过也迷茫过
The military taught me that
军队教我相信
actions always have consequences.
一切行为必有后果
Part of being a man is accepting them.
身为男子汉就要勇于承担后果
And after all the times I've said that to the kids,
我也是这样教那些孩子的
an apology is necessary.
我一定要道歉
Are you okay?
你没事吧
My heart's kinda racing.
我的心跳很快
I got it.
我来
Heart rate is 170. P.A.T.
心率170 便携式心电监测
Until proven otherwise, we've gotta slow it down.
必须减缓心跳直到平稳
Six milligrams adenosine, IV bolus.
6毫克腺苷 快速静脉推注
Tell the nurse to get in here with the crash cart.
叫护士推急救车进来
Pushing fluid sent his heart into overdrive.
静脉滴注导致他心率飙升
It took three doses of adenosine to get it under control.
用了三剂腺苷才控制住
Treating him for antihistamine toxicity
抗组织胺药物毒性治疗后
revealed a new symptom, which revealed that
出现新症状 说明
he didn't have antihistamine toxicity in the first place.
他根本没有抗组织胺药物中毒
House, where are you?
豪斯 你在哪儿
Playground. Great place to meet chicks.
儿童乐园 钓小宝贝的好地方
Their moms too.
还有孩子妈妈
Tachycardia could be a humoral effect--
心动过速可能是体液免疫反应
mastocytosis.
肥大细胞增多症
We'd see other GI or cutaneous symptoms.
该有其他肠道或者皮肤症状
Pancreatic insulinoma.
胰腺胰岛细胞瘤
It would cause bladder problems,
该会引发膀胱疾病
unlike pheochromocytoma.
嗜铬细胞瘤则不然
Well done, Chase.
说得好 奇斯
Now, turn off your phone.
现在 把手♥机♥关了
You heard that? It's on vibrate.
你听到了 开着震动呢
I'm assuming it's been ringing
我猜你的手♥机♥已经被打爆了
almost nonstop since you changed your status update
因为你的Facebook状态改成了
to "Nothing lights my fire like a lady of size--
"只为大块头女士心动
less than three bills, don't bother calling."
"三百磅以下勿扰"
Followed by your cell number.
后面还有你的手♥机♥号♥
No, no, no, you're right.
别生气 我们不该笑你
This is in no way clever and hysterical.
这事既不聪明也不搞笑
Before you start rolling anyone in flour,
在你跟胖妞翻云覆雨前
work the patient out for a pheo.
先检查病人有无嗜铬细胞瘤
Adrenaline pituitary scans, 24-hour urine collection.
做垂体肾上腺系统扫描 收集24小时尿液
How soon after the admissions session
孩子是招生会后
did the child get sick?
多久发病的
The kid barely got home before she collapsed.
孩子刚刚到家就突然发病
Her parents are a wreck. Desperate for answers.
家长已经急疯了 急需知道病因
Have you experienced any symptoms,
你身上有没有出现什么症状
or does someone else oversee these sessions?
还有没有其他人参与组织招生会
The teachers supervise.
有几名教师在旁监督
No one's mentioned feeling sick.
没听说有人感到不适
I'd love to call the family and offer my support.
我很愿意打电♥话♥给孩子家长提供帮助
Sorry, I can't reveal names.
抱歉 我不能透露姓名
Doctor-patient confidentiality.
医患保密协议
So this is where all the admissions play dates happen?
招生会的游戏活动都在这里进行吗
She wouldn't have been in another room?
她当时不会在其它房♥间吧
This is where we have them all.
所有孩子都在这里活动
Maybe, to be safe, we get rid of these toys.
为安全起见 我们或许该把这些玩具处理掉
No, no, no, don't do that.
别别 不要扔
I'll tell you if anything's toxic.
测到有毒物质我会告诉你的
For now, you should minimize your exposure.
目前你只要尽量减少暴露就好
I'm supposed to be supervised.
应该有人监督我
The scan is pre-programmed.
扫描程序是编好的
There's no risk to the patient.
病人没有任何风险
You're literally gonna sit here, watch the monitor,
你就坐在这里 看着监视器
And chat with him if he gets lonely.
如果他感觉孤单了就陪他说句话
Uh...still.
可是
Report me.
回来向我汇报
How you doing in there?
你感觉怎么样
You shouldn't bother trying to protect Landon.
你用不着在我面前保护兰德勒
I know he's the one who drugged me.
我知道是他给我下的毒
The antihistamines aren't what got you sick.
抗组胺药不是你的病因
Doesn't change the fact that he did it.
那也改变不了他投毒的事实
I tried everything with that kid. I just...
在他身上我什么方法都试过了 可还是
can't break through.
没什么进展
It's clear you care about him.
你很关心他
Have you tried telling him that?
你有没有试着告诉他这点
You gotta understand something.
有些事你得明白
These kids, they're all manipulators.
这些孩子 都是见人下菜碟的好手
As much as I care about all of them,
我虽然关心他们
I can't-- I can't show them that
我不能 我不能表露出来
unless there's some mutual respect.
除非我们能互相尊重
otherwise Forget those other kids.
否则 先不论其他的孩子
Think about this kid.
就说说这个
He watched his mother get sick and die.
他亲眼目睹自己的母亲得病死去
He's never known his dad.
又从没见过自己的父亲
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表