So then the question becomes,
那么现在的问题是
will the sister show up at the funeral?
她姐姐会参加她的葬礼吗
She tried to reconcile,
她试图与姐姐和解
but the bad memories crowded out the good, and she ran.
但是糟糕的回忆占了上风 她退缩了
Nobody's perfect.
人无完人
What else?
还有什么
Come on, the woman has all the information we need.
我们需要的信息她都有
She's a bottomless diagnostic library.
她本身就是一座诊断库
Maybe we're missing something from the apartment.
或许我们忽略了她住处的信息
Some lifestyle thing.
生活方式方面的
Yeah, it's all muscle strain
有道理 她拼了几百幅拼图
from doing her hundreds of Jigsaw puzzles.
造成肌肉拉伤
We should do another MRI.
我们应该重做核磁共振
A brain hemorrhage would...
脑出血会...
How many puzzles?
多少幅拼图
Okay, I was exaggerating.
好吧 我刚才有点儿夸张
Dozens.
几十幅
Do a peripheral blood smear.
做周边血涂片
Look for acanthocytes.
找棘红细胞
I'll be right in.
我马上就到
Remember me?
还记得我吗
Just kidding.
开个玩笑
So...Jigsaw puzzles.
喜欢拼图游戏
Um, I find them calming.
拼图能让我心平气静
You ever left one unfinished?
有没有半途而废的
No, that would drive me crazy.
没有 不拼完我会抓狂
Speaking of...
说到抓狂...
Why are you doing that?
你为什么动它
More important question is, why are you?
更重要的问题是 你又是为什么呢
It's just a habit.
只是习惯而已
It's a habit that compels you in an obsessive way
这是一种强迫性的习惯
that's so bad, it's a disorder.
已经成了一种病
I don't have OCD.
我没有强迫症
Each brain with OCD has its own way of filtering it.
强迫症患者有不同的表现方式
Some people wash their hands
有些人不停洗手
and hoard TV guides.
贮存电视报
You do puzzles and hoard memories.
你则玩拼图 贮存记忆
So what we thought was a gift...
所以我们以为是天赋的记忆
Is just you literally obsessing over your own life.
不过是你对自己生活经历的强迫回忆
That's why I can't stop the memories,
所以我才无法控制我的记忆
even when I try.
怎样努力都不行
But everything else?
但是其它症状呢
My kidneys?
我的肾脏
Memory was just a symptom of a symptom
记忆问题只是更严重疾病的症状
of a larger disease.
的表症之一
You have McLeod syndrome.
你有麦克劳德综合症
It's a rare genetic disorder
是一种罕见的遗传障碍
that affects the nervous system, the blood.
会影响神经系统和血液
And can cause...
并且会引起
OCD.
强迫症
Am I gonna die?
我会死吗
It can't be cured.
此病无法治愈
But your various symptoms
但你的症状
can be managed with medication.
可以通过药物控制
Best-case scenario,
最乐观估计
you can live another 20 years.
你还可以再活二十年
If it's any solace,
安慰你一下
everybody dies alone.
死亡面前 人人孤独
It probably isn't.
看来没安慰到
How'd it go?
考得如何
Well, it's hard to choke
知道所有答案
when you have all the answers.
想考砸都难
Look at it this way.
这样想吧
It's better to suck at taking one test
考试考得烂
than to suck at saving people's lives.
总比没本事救人强
Uh, Rachel thought it was too big,
瑞秋嫌它太大
and I can't keep it in my hotel room.
我又不能把它抬去旅馆用
You're giving it to me?
你要送给我吗
I couldn't stand the thought
就你原来那电视
of you having company over with that other TV.
怎么带人回家
It's embarrassing.
我都觉得丢人
Thanks.
谢了
Thank you.
该我谢你
Hey, look, um...
那个
I have the room.
我这儿有空屋
You could stay, if you wanted to.
你愿意的话 可以住下
Just until you find your new place.
找好房♥子再搬
Who else am I gonna play savageskate with?
你走了谁跟我打游戏呀
We could do that online from separate houses.
不住在一起也可以联机玩嘛
Will you shut up?
你能不能闭嘴
Okay.
能
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Much better.
好多了
I don't believe what House said.
我不相信豪斯说的话
I'm not sure even House believes it anymore.
我想豪斯自己如今也不一定拿捏得准
You said you didn't have a choice
你之前说你那个样子
to be the way you are.
是因为别无选择
Now you do.
现在你有选择的机会了
These are SSRIs.
这是选择性五羟色胺再摄取抑制剂
They've been effective in treating OCD.
治疗强迫症比较有效
You mean lose my memory?
我会失去记忆吗
Not lose it entirely.
不是全部记忆
It'll just become more like anyone else's.
只是会变得跟其他人差不多
My memory...
我的记忆力
is the only thing
是唯一能让我
that has ever made me special.
与众不同的东西
Maybe so.
或许如此
But if you want to be special...
但与众不同的代价
you're gonna have to be alone.
就是顾影自怜
Those are for Sarah.
那是我给莎拉准备的
Are they poisoned?
下毒了吗
Poi...
下毒...
you and your paranoia.
你的被害妄想症啊
Now, if you'll excuse me...
失陪一下
I really should find a better place to store my ragweed.
我该把豚草放得更保险一些才好
It's a very nice gesture,
好意我心领了
but it's still in the apartment.
但它还在我公♥寓♥里
So...I wanna hear
我要听
all the dirty, dairy-specific details
你与咖啡浪♥女♥
of your night with java the slut.
激♥情♥浪漫的所有细节
All right.
好吧
First of all,
首先
all real.
绝对真实
Second...
其次
A true connoisseur
她是真正的极品
of the dark arts of...
精通...
I flaked.
我临阵脱逃了
I walked her to her car and said good night.
送她上车然后说了晚安
I will get back into it, I...
我会继续努力的 我...
you just need to give me a little more time.
你得再给我点时间
I'll give you ten days.
我给你十天
Fine.
行
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表