because that's all that matters.
因为是非对错是你唯一关心的
That doesn't even make sense.
你这话毫无逻辑
What, you want me to be wrong?
你想让我犯错吗
I want you to care about more than just what you want,
我是希望 你除了自己的一亩三分地
what you think.
还能关心点别的
You need me, House.
你需要我 豪斯
And you may even love me.
你甚至也许是爱我的
But you don't care about me.
但你并不关心我
And I deserve someone who does.
而我需要能真正关心我的人
That's what I said.
所以我说对了
You don't listen to her.
你不在意她说的话
You didn't say that.
你没说过
Yes, I did.
不 我说过
Well, I wasn't listening, then.
那就是我没仔细听
But you found a way to fix things, right?
但你找到挽回这段感情的方法了 是吗
That's why you were happy when you read her laptop.
所以你看到她本本里的内容时 很高兴
I did.
我的确找到了
At least I thought I did.
至少我自己这么觉得
She recently got the thin envelope
最近 她收到了幼儿园的录取通知
from her first choice preschool.
是她的首选幼儿园
But it turns out it was her fake first choice,
但实际上 那家并不是她真正的首选
'cause she was convinced she couldn't get her kid
因为她觉得 如果没有一笔可观的赞助费
into her actual first choice
或者走后门
without a substantial donation or an inside connection.
她的孩子是进不了最中意的学校的
If it's Brye Park, I'm afraid she's right.
如果是指布瑞学园 恐怕她是对的
Wait, that's our school.
等下 那是我们的学校
What other school would he be talking about?
不然还是在说其它学校吗
Just finish the story.
你赶紧接着讲完
You know, I got to tell you--
我这么跟你说
there is bossy, which can be sexy.
御姐气质有时是很性感
And then there's bitchy...
但过头了就令人反感...
Finish the story.
少废话 接着讲完
You obviously know this because
你很清楚这点
you're on the school board,
因为你是学校董事会成员
which puts you on the inside,
也就是说你有内部关系
and being the CEO here
而你还是这里的首席执行官
obviously connects you with Cuddy.
和卡迪之间也有来往
Well, if we're so connected,
如果我们关系密切
why isn't she the one asking?
为何不是她在跟我说这些呢
Because she thinks it's wrong
因为她觉得这样做不好
to use connections to cut in line.
不该通过关系来走后门
I don't.
我不这么认为
I might be able to help. Fantastic.
我也许能帮上忙 太好了
But I could use a favor as well.
但你也要出点力才行
Where are you?
你在哪呢
I needed to take care of something.
我有点事情要处理
It's not a foreign body.
没有看到异物
You must have missed it.
你肯定是看漏了
If we do any more imaging,
如果继续进行成像
we're gonna have to add radiation poisoning to the DDX.
就要将放射物中毒也考虑到鉴别诊断中
I meant the sarcoidosis.
我说了是结节病
The biopsy and c-ANCA were both negative.
活体♥检♥查和c-ANCA检测都是阴性的
We're gonna have to do a pneumon...
我们得做个肺部...
No sign of drug or alcohol abuse.
没有吸毒或酗酒的迹象
He's not a smoker, a coal miner, or a potter
他不吸烟不嫖♥妓♥不吸毒
It's sarcoidosis.
就是结节病
Start him on corticosteroids and methotrexate.
给他用皮质类固醇和甲氨喋呤来治疗
If it's a drug-resistant bug, and we give him steroids
如果有抗药性 而我们再给他用类固醇
He'll die,
那他会死
which from the sound of it wouldn't be much worse.
不过听起来也不比现在的情况糟多少
You moron.
你这个傻冒
But you have to show him your I.D.
但你得给他看你的证件
and your insurance stuff.
还有保险单吧
You can't just give him a fake name.
你不能就光告诉他个假名吧
You don't have to do anything.
你什么都不用出示
Last time I checked, this was still America.
这招在美国屡试不爽 我上次就这么干的
Of course, that was ten years ago.
当然 那是十年前了
But you're gonna pay him, right?
但你会赔钱给他 对吗
I mean, it was your fault.
毕竟这事是你的错
A yellow light does not mean stop.
黄灯不是停车信♥号♥♥
It was, at the most, 20% my fault.
我至多只有百分之二十的责任
Since insurance companies automatically put
鉴于保险公♥司♥自动认定
100% of the fault on the rear-ender,
追尾方全责
my little lie was actually an effort
我小小的谎言其实
to achieve an outcome closer to the truth.
让事情更接近真♥相♥了一些
And it would have worked, too,
而且差一点儿就奏效了
if it weren't for those meddling kids.
都怪那些多事的小屁孩
I am Dr. Hourani.
我就是豪拉尼医生
Then why did you say the other doctor was Hourani?
那你刚刚为什么说另一个医生是豪拉尼
It's, uh-- it's a common name.
这姓氏很常见嘛
It's like Smith...
就像史密斯
in Lebanon.
黎巴嫩很多人姓这个
Let me see your I.D.
给我看看你的证件
I told you, I left it in my other pants.
我说过了 忘在另一条裤子口袋里了
Really? 'Cause it looks like it's still in this pair.
是吗 我看就在这里
Get your hands off me.
把你的手拿开
Give me your I.D.
给我看你的证件
Hey, would you stop that? Give me your I.D.
你停手 给我看你的证件
Gentlemen, please.
先生们
Kids, stay calm.
孩子们 冷静
Gimme your I.D.!
给我看你的证件
Stop this right now! Stay in your seats, kids.
马上住手 孩子们 待在座位上
Stay calm, you guys. Stay in your seats.
冷静 回到座位上
Gentlemen, please. This is not the time or place.
先生们 请注意场合
Is there a problem in here, Ms. Corwin?
科温小姐 这里出什么问题了吗
Why don't you just take off?
你怎么不直接走人
It's not like the principal can call your parents.
校长又不能打电♥话♥叫你家长来
No, but the principal can call the police
没错 可是校长可以报♥警♥
or the guy he's doing the favor for.
或者找叫他来帮忙的那个人
His girlfriend's obviously gonna find out.
他女朋友一定会发现的
He's screwed.
他死定了
I'd bolt. No, you wouldn't.
是我我就溜 不 你不会的
Yeah, I would.
我会的
No, you wouldn't.
不 你不会的
How do you know?
你怎么知道
What's wrong?
怎么了
I guess...
我想
I don't want to do it like this.
我不想通过这种方式吻你
Sorry for shooting the puck so hard
对不起 我不该那么大力气打球
and tricking you in the bet.
也不该打赌的时候使诈
You didn't trick me. Yeah, I did.
你没使诈 我有
I gave Madison a Red Dead Revolver cheat code
我给了麦迪逊《红色死亡左轮》的作弊码
so she'd hit your foot with the rope.
让她用绳子拌你
I knew you couldn't beat me.
我就知道你不可能赢我
You're right. It's just...
你说得对 只是
I really like you.
我真的喜欢你
And I'm pretty sure you like me too.
我相信你也是喜欢我的
But I don't want to play any more games.
我不想再耍花样了
When you want-- I mean, if you ever want to,
如果你想 你什么时候准备好了
just tell me you're ready,
告诉我就好
and, you know...
还有
Sorry.
对不起
Well done.
好样的
He's not always a jerk.
他不总是那么浑的
And neither are you.
你也一样
She obviously likes you.
她明显是喜欢你的
Just stop using her toothbrush and stop playing games.
别再用她牙刷 别再玩花样
She'll still like you.
她还是会喜欢你的
She's bossy...
她很强势
but she's usually right.
但她通常都是对的
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表