What do you mean, "That's it"? The woman has melanoma.
"就这么简单"是什么意思 她长了黑素瘤
She could die if we don't--
她可能会死的 如果我们不...
Boring.
无聊
Since the baby has the melanoma,
既然婴儿患有黑素瘤
we kind of already knew the mom had it.
就说明母亲也有
Yes, but now we know where it is,
没错 但现在我们知道了瘤的位置
so we can treat it much more effectively.
就可以采取有效治疗
Great. So treat her.
太好了 那就去治疗吧
Also boring.
还是很无聊
What's interesting is that
有趣的是
mom's melanoma spread to the baby in utero,
妈妈的黑素瘤在子♥宫♥内传给胎儿
which means it's metastatic,
说明发生了癌细胞转移
which means it's late stage.
也就说明已经是晚期了
How many people with a late stage melanoma
有几个黑素瘤晚期病人
are as healthy as she is?
能像她这样健康
Clearly, something's going on in mom's blood
显然 妈妈血液中有某种物质
that's treating her melanoma as well as her baby's.
治疗了她和婴儿的黑素瘤
Antibodies.
抗体
If her immune system was fighting the melanoma,
如果她的免疫系统在攻击黑素瘤
it never would have spread.
就不会发生转移了
Exactly, which means it's fighting something else,
没错 这说明免疫系统是在攻击其它东西
and the melanoma cells are getting caught in the crossfire.
而黑素瘤细被抑制是城门失火殃及池鱼
So what's mom's immune system really shooting at?
那么母亲的免疫系统到底在攻击什么呢
Scleroderma can cause cancer-fighting antibodies.
硬皮病能够导致抗癌抗体的产生
So can Churg Strauss,
变应性肉芽肿病综合征也可以
pretty much any auto-immune disease.
大部分自身免疫疾病都可以
Or infections that cause granulomas, TB, mycobacteria.
或者是感染造成了肉芽肿 肺结核和分歧杆菌
See, Dr. Cheng?
你看 程医生
This is not boring.
这才不叫无聊
Start with auto-immune.
从自身免疫疾病着手
Go test her blood.
你去验血
And leave your food.
把食物留下
Just a little pinch.
会有点儿疼
So, uh, I'm not actually making her better.
这么说 我没有真的让她好起来
I'm making her sick.
而是让她生病了
You can't blame yourself.
不是你的错
I ate all the right foods,
我吃正确的食物
I read all the books and the studies,
读了好多书和研究资料
and I even hired a private Detective
甚至雇私♥家♥侦♥探♥
to research each sperm donor.
调查每一位精♥子♥捐献者
I just missed one big thing.
可我忽略了最要紧的一件事
My own cancer.
我自己的癌症
I'm all done here.
好了
We'll have the results soon.
很快就会有结果
And if that's what this is?
如果是那种病会怎样
An auto-immune disease?
自身免疫疾病
Treatment's fairly simple.
治疗方案很简单
And if it's something else?
如果是别的疾病呢
Let's just take this one step at a time.
别急 我们一步一步来
Stop beating yourself up.
别折磨自己了
I'm sorry, mom.
妈妈 对不起
Not just for this, but for what I said earlier.
你生病我很难过 还有我之前不该说那些话
I was jealous and angry, and I lashed out.
我又气又嫉妒 才说了那些伤人的话
But you were a great mom.
你是个好妈妈
You are a great mom.
真的是个好妈妈
I don't deserve such a good daughter.
我不配有你这样好的女儿
Negative for scleroderma.
硬皮病阴性
So, what did House want earlier?
豪斯刚才叫你做什么
He just gave me a little quiz
他让我做了个小测试
and said he was okay with hiring me,
他说他同意雇用我
but that it was your decision.
不过还是要你来拿主意
Negative for dermatomyositis.
皮肌炎阴性
He's just saying that to set me up.
他这么说只是为了给我下套
So you're not offering me the job?
你不打算雇用我吗
If he wants me to offer you the job, something's going on.
如果他愿意让我雇用你 其中必有原委
That was my thinking too. It's not lupus.
我也这样想 不是狼疮
Things with House are never as simple as they seem.
豪斯这人办事从不直来直去
Trust me, he's got an ulterior motive,
相信我 他一定有隐藏的动机
and I've got to figure it out before I do anything.
在行动之前 我一定要弄清楚
Okay.
好吧
Mom's negative for Churg Strauss. This isn't auto-immune.
母亲的变应性肉芽肿阴性 不是自身免疫疾病
Time to scan her for infections that could cause granulomas.
该给她扫描查可能引发肉芽肿的感染了
Third poop in the last half hour.
半小时内拉了3次
Still nothing.
一无所获
All right, that's it.
好 就这样了
Time's up.
时间到
Operation Valkyrie is now in effect.
执行"女武神"手术计划
Either it's a trap or it's not. Just hire her.
管它是不是陷阱 雇她就是了
Lungs clear for granulomas.
肺部没有肉芽肿
Yeah, who cares?
就是 谁在乎呢
Did you enjoy that bear trap snapping on your leg yesterday?
昨天夹住你腿的捕熊器还爽吧
You realize it's just a metaphorical trap?
你能意识到这只是个比喻义的陷阱吧
You'll still have all your limbs.
再说你的腿脚还安然无恙呢
Fourth rib about the midclavicular line.
第四根肋骨 锁骨中线附近
You're over-thinking this.
你想太多了
House fired my pick sight unseen.
我选的人面还没见就被豪斯炒了
He was never even interested in Chase's pick.
奇斯选的谁豪斯根本不关心
He was only obsessed with how she reflected on Chase.
他只是揪住奇斯选人的原因不放
Dr. Cheng is the only candidate he's actually responded to.
陈医生是他唯一给过回应的候选人
You wanted House invested.
你不是想让豪斯经手吗
He is. Hire her.
他已经经手了 雇她吧
And you think I'm over-thinking this?
你推理半天 还说我想太多
Shut up and hire her.
别念叨了 就雇她吧
Look.
看
Oat cell lung cancer.
燕麦形细胞肺癌
She has two cancers?
她患了两种癌症
Cancer treating cancer?
癌能治癌
You have lung cancer.
你患了肺癌
I thought I had skin cancer.
我不是得了皮肤癌吗
As unlikely as it sounds, you have both.
听上去匪夷所思 但你同时患有两种癌症
Actually, the lung cancer is basically treating the skin cancer.
事实上 肺癌正在治疗皮肤癌
It's why you're not feeling sick and why your blood's helping your baby.
所以你没有感觉到病痛 你的血能让孩子好转
We found it early, so it should be treatable.
发现及时 应该在可治范围
In a way, your daughter saved your life.
某种程度上说 是你女儿救了你
We'll get you set up for the surgery and start you on chemo.
我们会给你安排手术 然后开始化疗
What about Kayla?
那Kayla呢
She'll only need the chemo.
她只需做化疗
Can't you just keep giving her my blood?
继续给她输我的血不行吗
Not once we cut out the tumor
肿瘤切除之后
your body will stop making the antibodies
你的身体会停止产生抗体
that are keeping your baby healthy.
你的血就不会让她好转了
Can you hold off on my surgery?
我的手术可以推迟吗
Over the last day, your baby's liver tumors have shrunk 15%.
过去一天之内你孩子的肿瘤缩小了百分之十五
Projecting forward, it would take eight or nine days
据此推算 完全消灭掉她的癌细胞
to completely eradicate her cancer cells.
需要八♥九♥天时间
So let's take the eight or nine days...
那就再等八♥九♥天
The cancer probably won't spread in the next nine days,
等上八♥九♥天癌症确实不太可能扩散
but there are other risks.
但有其他风险
Cancer thickens your blood, which could cause clots.
癌变使你的血液变粘稠 易形成血栓
What are the risks to putting my baby on chemo?
给我的孩子化疗会有什么风险
It could damage her brain or affect her development,
化疗可能会造成脑损伤或影响发育
but these risks are small compared to the risks
但相对于延缓癌症治疗对你的影响而言
that you would be taking by leaving your cancers untreated.
化疗的风险微乎其微
I want to wait. Mom.
我想等 妈
Are you listening? This is way too dangerous.
你没听见吗 这太危险了
I'll take the risks.
我愿意冒险
I want what's best for my daughter.
我选对我女儿最有利的方案
I'm your daughter too.
我也是你的女儿呀
She's a baby. You're an adult. So what?
她是个婴儿 你已经成年了 那又怎样
I don't need my mom anymore?
我成年了就再也不需要母亲了吗
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表