embracing your own lack of a moral
迎合你自己的道德缺失
Hugo, honey
雨果 亲爱的
We didn't mean for you to hear any of these
我们不是故意让你听到这些的
Hugo, please.
雨果 别这样
I want you to take half of my lung.
我想让你得到那半个肺
No.
不行
I'm not .
不可以
You do so many great things.
你能做很多了不起的事
I just watch.
我只是看着
I get to watch and coach and cheer.
我在那里看着 为你指导与喝彩
That's not me out there.
但那并不是我所做的
Never will be.
永远也不会是
If you take this piece of me
如果你能拿走我的这一部分
carry it with you,
带在你身上
then I really can share in everything you do.
那我就能真正地分享你所作的一切
This is the great thing I can do with my life.
这是我这一生唯一能做的了不起的事
Don't make me live without you.
我的生命中不能没有你的存在
We got lucky.
我们很走运
I did give them an impossible choice,
把那孩子从他们身边夺走
the kid took it away from them.
但我确实没有别的办法
That fight
刚才那场争吵
was the first honest interaction
是你我回来工作后的
you and i had since we came back to work.
第一次真实的交流
If we are painfully and brutally honest with each other,
如果我们完完全全地忠实于对方
maybe we'll get lucky again.
也许我们还会很走运
You've got a big ass.
你确实有一对翘臀
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表