The ones I caught him in.
他数次被我捉奸在床
He cheated on me every chance he could.
只要有机会 他就会找外遇
The first time with my best friend.
第一次是跟我最好的朋友
The second...
第二次
The bastard.
那个混♥蛋♥
BP and heart rate are spiking.
血压心率急速上升
Must be an allergic reaction to the chelation agent.
一定是对螯合剂过敏
I didn't give it to her yet.
我还没给她注射呢
Pain, seizures, hyperhidrosis,
疼痛 癫痫 多汗
and sudden onset of radically high blood pressure.
突发急性高血压
Her continuous blood and urine test came back.
她的后续血检和尿检结果回来了
It's definitely not mercury poisoning. Clean.
明显不是汞中毒 阴性
Could be hemolytic uremic syndrome.
可能是溶血性尿毒症
It's not. There weren't any blood or protein markers in her urine, either.
不是 尿中无血也无蛋白质标记
We also caught her talking to herself.
我们刚才还发现她在自言自语
She could be delusional.
可能是妄想症状
She's a writer and a recluse.
她是个隐居的作家
I'd be more surprised if she didn't talk to herself.
不自言自语才更奇怪
You done playing with your ribbon?
打字带玩够了没
What was she doing when it happened?
她当时在做什么
Sitting in bed.
坐在床上
She claims it was only in her imagination,
她说交谈对象只是她的想象
but still.
可也难说
When her BP spiked?
她血压飙升的时候呢
Comparing Taub to her ex-husband.
把陶博比作她前夫
She really hated the guy.
她真的恨她前夫
Her first symptom
第一个症状
was when she had a gun to her head.
出现在她用枪指着自己头的时候
Excess adrenaline could explain seizures and skyrocketing BP.
肾上腺素过量可以解释癫痫和血压飙升
A pheochromocytoma.
嗜铬细胞瘤
Get an MRI and find it.
做磁共振把它找出来
Would you hold this?
拿着这个好吗
I meant now.
我的意思是马上
Have I mentioned I'm claustrophobic?
我有没有说过 我有幽闭恐怖症
Have I mentioned we don't care?
我有没有说过 我们不在乎
What's wrong?
怎么回事
Nothing. Just a leg cramp.
没什么 腿抽筋而已
Get her out of here. She's got metal in her leg.
把她推出去 她腿里有金属
She has three screws in her right leg
因为一次滑雪事故 她右腿植入三根螺钉
from a skiing accident she didn't tell us about.
她没告诉我们
The MRI's magnetic field super heated the metal,
磁共振的磁场将金属螺钉加热至高温
causing third-degree burns.
造成三度烧伤
Skin ruptured from internal heat pressure here.
这些位置的皮肤因体内高温高压裂开
It's not our fault.
不是我们的错
She signed the consent forms,
她签过同意书
denied there was any metal...
否认体内有任何金属
Normally I'd say it.
一般情况下我会说出来
Maybe this way it'll finally sink in.
不过或许这样你们才能真正理解
She wants to die.
她想求死
You cannot trust anything she says.
不要相信她说的任何话
Treating the soft tissue injuries in her leg
治疗她腿上的软组织损伤
cost us most of the day.
就会花掉这一天中的大部分时间
We also had to replace the screws.
我们还要更换螺钉
And finding a pheochromocytoma without using the MRI could take us a week.
不用磁共振 找嗜铬细胞瘤可能需要一周之久
Longer, if she doesn't stop lying to us.
如果她不停止对我们说谎 会更久
Or we could figure out a way to find it
她的精神状态监控还剩39小时
in the 39 hours left on her psych hold.
或许我们可以在此期间想出其他方法
We need to make her cooperate.
我们需要让她配合
We have to offer her something she wants.
我们必须提出她想要的条件
She wants to kill herself, House.
豪斯 她想要自杀
I can work with that.
我可以配合
I want you to write more books.
我想要你写更多的书
I'm done writing Jack Cannon's adventures.
我对杰克·加农奇遇的写作已经终结
And when I get out of here,
等我离开这里之后
I'll just be done.
我也就终结了
Now don't you say that, you dirty birdie.
别这么说嘛 你这下流姑娘
You know, there are easier ways to go than shooting yourself in the head
朝自己脑袋开枪 或者扯断一条腿
or tearing apart a limb.
可都不是自杀的好方法
And this is one of them.
这里有一个好方法
The best part, you'll feel so good,
最妙的是 你会飘飘欲仙
you won't even notice you're dead.
压根注意不到自己死了
You expect me to believe
你指望我相信
you're going to help me kill myself?
你会协助我自杀
You're the perceptive one.
洞悉人心的是你
You tell me.
你来说
Why?
为什么
We can't find your tumor in time without your cooperation.
你不配合 我们就不能及时找到肿瘤
So I'm giving you a choice.
所以我要让你来选
Give us a chance to make you better,
给我们一个治好你的机会
or stick this anywhere and push.
或者把针管随便一扎一推
Why do you care about me?
你为什么在乎我
You think you know me because you read my books?
你以为你读了我的书就了解我了
No.
不
I know pain.
我了解疼痛
Think you can handle it,
你以为自己应付得来
and one day you can't.
可终有一天你无法忍♥受
When that happens,
无法再忍♥的时候
you either find reasons to go on, or you don't.
你可能找到理由坚持下去 也可能找不到
I'm... I'm all out of reasons.
我 我再也找不到理由了
Now.
暂时而已
When you're pain free,
等疼痛消失
you're gonna want to live and start writing again.
你会想要活下去重新开始写作的
And if I'm wrong,
而且如果我错了
got a backup plan to take home with you.
你也有备选方案可以带走
Okay.
好
Good choice.
明智之选
If I were you,
如果我是你
I'd hide that if you want to keep it.
不想被收走就把它藏起来
I know the perfect place.
我知道扎哪里最好
Morning, sunshine.
宝贝儿 早上好
You're a real bastard.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You were supposed to choose life.
你应该选生路的
You're also an excellent liar.
你还是个出色的骗子
Wasn't lying about the cure.
可以治愈那部分不是骗你
If we find and remove that pesky,
如果我们找到并且切除
adrenaline-secreting tumor,
那个分泌肾上腺素的讨厌瘤
you'll get better.
你就能好起来
You better hurry.
你们最好快点
My lawyer will have me out of here this time tomorrow.
明天这个时候 我的律师就能让我出院了
Yeah, about that,
没错 说到这个
it seems that last night you found and self-administered
你昨晚好像是发现并给自己注射了一种
what you thought was a potentially lethal narcotic.
你认为可以致命的药物
Your psych hold has been extended an additional 24 hours.
你的精神状态监控被延长了24小时
I know. Bummer, right?
我知道 真令人颓丧 是不是
You want to know something about my book?
想知道我新书里写了什么吗
Sure.
当然
Jack Cannon dies.
杰克·加农死了
I know.
我知道
Bummer, right?
真令人颓丧 是不是
We finished analyzing the PET scans from last night.
昨晚的正电子发射层析扫描分♥析♥好了
There's no sign of a tumor.
没有肿瘤的迹象
We sampled blood from six different areas
我们在六处分别采血
looking for any spikes in adrenaline.
寻找肾上腺素高点
All of them were negative.
结果全是阴性
If she told us her symptoms,
如果她早告诉我们症状
where it hurts, when the pain first started,
疼痛开始的时候从哪里发起
We could at least focus on a specific area.
我们至少可以有个搜索的范围
Or use them to rule areas out.
或者可以避开的范围
She'll only lie.
她不会说真话
We're better off not even talking to her.
我们不和她交谈还更好一些
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表