and we're done.
我们就完事了
Just enough to convince him.
只为使他信服
Not enough to get you in any trouble.
不会让你惹上任何麻烦
I didn't take a dive.
我没有故意放水
Yeah.
是
That story's getting boring.
你这个理由可不怎么样
Look, I'm not from the commission.
听着 我不是调查局的
I'm not some bookie.
我不是什么赌博经纪人
I'm a doctor. This is my I.D.
我是医生 这是我的证件
Look, if you were a bookie,
听着 要你真是经纪人
you'd know no one pays a guy to throw a fight
你就会知道没人会贿赂
he has no chance to win.
没机会赢的拳击手
I was a 12-to-1 underdog.
我是个赔率1赔12的废物
Lost my last five fights.
过去五场比赛 我都输了
But you were the better fighter.
但你是个很优秀的拳击手啊
That last punch barely touched you.
最后那拳几乎都没碰到你
You ever been barely touched by a guy
你有被一个重达230镑的家伙
who weighs 230 pounds?
轻轻揍过吗
Look at me.
看看我
Look where I am, what I'm wearing.
看看这个地方 还有我穿的衣服
Now,do I look like a guy who just got a payday?
我像是个刚拿到酬劳的人吗
I didn't throw the fight.
我没有故意输掉比赛
I just suck.
我就是水平太烂
Proof.
证据在此
Just because he wasn't hit in the face--
仅仅因为他没有被打爆脸
Look at his pupils.
看看他的瞳孔
He has anisocoria, which, given his age,
两侧瞳孔不等大 考虑到他的年龄
the adrenaline surge of the fight,
以及比赛时肾上腺素的激增
the fact that he's still alive
再加上目前他还活得好好的
means he was tachycardic.
说明他当时心动过速
He has Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome.
他患有WPW综合征
The bet was on who would win,
我们赌的是谁赢
not who would live the longest.
而不是谁能活最久
If he's physically unable to continue
如果他因为身体有病
because of a preexisting illness,
而在体力上不能坚持打完比赛
then it's technically a "No contest",
那么严格意义上讲 比赛是无效的
which means all bets are off.
也就是说 我们打的赌是无效的
You know that just because I was right
即使这次拳击赌博是我猜对了
about this one fighter doesn't make you
也丝毫不会减弱你的男子气概
any less of a man?
这点你清楚 对吗
Actually, it would if you were right.
要是你赢了 还真会伤我心肝呢
Then as I said earlier, prove it.
那就像我之前说的 你拿出证据来
And one possibly photoshopped cell phone pic
一张可能处理过的手♥机♥照片
does not a diagnosis make.
不足以成为诊断依据
Oh, excuse me, Dr. House.
豪斯医生 请等一下
Desole, je parle pas anglais.
真抱歉 我不会说英语[法语]
I'm a co-worker of Wendy Lee's.
我是温迪·李的同事
I'm also her boyfriend.
也是她的男友
Great. I'm a guy who doesn't care.
太棒了 我对此毫无兴趣
She's your patient.
她是你的病人
Oh, you thought I didn't know who Wendy Lee was?
你以为我不知道温迪·李是谁吗
Yeah, makes sense. I'm not good at names.
有点道理 我确实不太擅长记人名
Did Dr. Fortune tell you that?
福运医生[指福曼]跟你提过这点吗
Her last boyfriend was a real nut.
她的前男友就是个疯子
He's basically stalking her.
他一直在跟踪她
See, this is what I don't care about.
你说的正是我不感兴趣的内容
I don't care who cares about her,
我才不在乎谁关心她呢
used to care about her.
也不在乎谁曾经关心过她
Either one of you falls down dead, you can drop me a note.
你们俩要是有人挂了 给我留张字条
I think I know what's wrong with her.
我想我知道她这是怎么回事
You screwed up in the lab
你弄砸了实验
and accidentally spilled some bomb on her?
然后不小心泼了她一身炸♥药♥吗
No.
不是
He really is crazy.
他确实疯得够呛
Poisoned?
被人下毒了
Apparently our mad scientist
显然咱们疯狂的科学家
is also a slutty scientist
还是位风情万种的科学家
whose milkshakes got all the nerds in the yard
能让她身边的呆子
fighting over her.
全都为之争风吃醋
She's a slut because she's dated
就因为她勾搭了两名同事谈恋爱
two different guys at work?
你就说她放荡吗
Oh, I'm sorry.
真抱歉
I thought we were still judging her.
我以为咱们仍然在对她品头论足呢
She's not a slut and it's not poison.
她不是荡♥妇♥ 也没被下毒
When we tested her blood and cerebral spinal fluid
我们检测了她的血液和脑脊液
for toxic exposure, it was negative
没有发现任何我们能想到的
for every poison we could think of.
有毒物质
Well, that just leaves
看来就只剩下
every poison we didn't think of.
所有我们没能想到的有毒物质了
She works in a bomb factory.
她在炸♥弹♥工厂上班
So do a lot of other not-sick people.
那里也有很多人没生病
The guy had any actual evidence she was poisoned,
如果他有她被下毒的真凭实据
he would have gone to the police, not to us.
就会去找警♥察♥ 而不是我们了
And if we had any evidence of what was wrong with her,
如果有任何有助于诊断的线索
you'd be showing us MRI results.
你早就给我们看MRI的结果了
I assume they were negative.
所以我猜结果是阴性
Couldn't hurt to start activated charcoal, see what happens.
不妨试试活性炭 看看病人有什么反应
You know what else wouldn't hurt?
知道还有什么也可以不妨一试吗
This case is getting interesting.
病例是越来越有趣了
Let's add a little danger.
不妨再给它加把劲吧
Just because he has guns
仅仅因为他持有枪♥支♥
doesn't make him a murderer.
并不能证明他就是个凶手
Tell that to the bear.
这话你倒是跟这头熊说去
Look in the desk.
查查写字台
See if he's got a diary or a journal.
看看他有没有日记或记事簿
Something tells me he's not exactly
有迹象表明 他并不是那种
a diary kind of guy,
喜欢记日记的人
maybe a manifesto.
赤♥裸♥裸的威胁倒有可能
Just look.
随便查一下
I'm gonna check out the rest of the place,
我去检查下其它地方
see if he's got a computer.
看看他有没有电脑
It's Foreman. Yep?
福曼打来的 什么事
You break in yet?
你们已经进去了吗
Yeah, we're in the abattoir now.
是啊 我们正身处屠宰场呢
Why? You can leave.
怎么了 你们可以撤了
I think Taub and I found what we're looking for.
我觉得我们已经找到了所需的证据
Looks like she actually was being poisoned,
看起来她确实一直被人下毒
but she's been doing it to herself.
只不过投毒者正是她自己
I'm not an alcoholic. I know.
我不酗酒 我明白
I know the whole label thing is so limiting.
你喝酒是有控制的喝
You're a person who happens to suffer from alcoholism.
现在只是碰巧酒精中毒而已
You broke into my house
你非法闯入我家
and now you're being a smart ass?
现在又自作聪明 是吗
During your history, you said you didn't drink at all.
你在病史里声称自己滴酒不沾
I don't.
我确实不喝酒
You just collect bottles. Yes.
你只是收集酒瓶子玩 是的
I collect them for my friend.
那些酒瓶子是给我朋友的
She uses them in her art projects.
她要用来做艺术品
And you're ashamed of these art projects.
而这些艺术品让你拿不出手
The bottles were hidden.
你把瓶子都藏起来了
That's because my housekeeper keeps throwing them out.
那是因为清洁工总是要扔掉它们
I've told her a dozen times not to,
我告诉她无数次了
but either she doesn't understand or she doesn't care.
她要么没听懂要么压根不在乎
Why would she lie? That's the easy question.
她干嘛撒谎呢 没深度的问题
She needs a government security clearance for her job.
她的工作要求她通过政♥府♥安全合格认证
And what's the hard question?
那什么才是有深度的问题
If she's an alcoholic, why doesn't she have
如果她酗酒 那为什么她家里
at least some partially-full bottles in the house?
一个喝剩下一半的酒瓶都没有呢
I mean, why keep the empties?
我的意思是 干嘛留着空瓶子
Why not just throw them away?
干嘛不直接扔掉呢
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表